Best Class

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Best Class

Although knight may be the best overall class as far as ability, there are hoards of them on LC. That makes it hard to stand out. I have a Titan and although many peeps think it is not that great of a class, titans can be absolutely devastating if created correctly....It costs money. Make sure - if you go Titan - that you "+" your gear as much as possible. I have a +12 wep and +6 gear making mobs 10 levels higher than me fall within 12 hits....well, I have buffs too. I like it becasue there are not 50 fa-fillion skills to choose from and put on your speedbar. Few devastating skills, HUGE hp and relative rarity make the Titan not only a devastating character, but also somewhat valuable to guilds...if you can handle the boredom of leveling one. The way I look at it, ALL classes are boring in the grind so why not stand out. Also, Titans get a 5 sec stun similar to the knight, which also equals instant death if you follow it up with the rigth skills and confusion. I have Healer, Sorceror, Mage, and Knight as well. Healers and Sorcerors have waaaaaay too little defense for me, Mage's are also low on defense, but have the highest attack skill in the game. I like my Knight, but you can't turn around on LC without stepping on one. We just denied access into our guild to two knights who applied simply because we have more knights than we know what to do with. In the end, a high level Titan is a sign of a dedicted and active player - always an asset to any guild. The rest can be leveled pretty quickly by anyone making it hard to tell the quality of the person behind the character.

KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love mine he's owns everything and knights have coolest weapons and equip in game(my opinion). AND there PET LEVELING GODS!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opusarlo View Post
    Although knight may be the best overall class as far as ability, there are hoards of them on LC. That makes it hard to stand out. I have a Titan and although many peeps think it is not that great of a class, titans can be absolutely devastating if created correctly....It costs money. Make sure - if you go Titan - that you "+" your gear as much as possible. I have a +12 wep and +6 gear making mobs 10 levels higher than me fall within 12 hits....well, I have buffs too.
    your just jealous of knights Pwnage.
    Last edited by gielish; 01-21-2008 at 01:38 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Quote Originally Posted by gielish View Post
    KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love mine he's owns everything and knights have coolest weapons and equip in game(my opinion). AND there PET LEVELING GODS!!!!!!!!

Haha very funny. Yes its true knights are very good. But you half to play right.If you want to be a total jerk and ruin the game for yourself you will be a knight who is rich and has +10 and up equipment along with a very high lvled pet. Knights are easy unless your smart. Limits are on knights. Normal players can get pertty good equipment form themselves but knights are already good.Thay have gerat defence. USE IT!!!!! Don' be a frikin noob and kill everything at will while being unharmed.Make yourself one of those.If you choose both then your an idoit and you should no play the game. That is ruining it and it makes is no fun for everyone. Being unbeatable is the knights job. But killing and doing massive damage is not. That is Titan and Rouges job.If you wish to ruin the game for yourself go ahead but trust me people wont like you. I would know i went throught it.

Haha very funny. Yes its true knights are very good. But you half to play right.If you want to be a total jerk and ruin the game for yourself you will be a knight who is rich and has +10 and up equipment along with a very high lvled pet. Knights are easy unless your smart. Limits are on knights. Normal players can get pertty good equipment form themselves but knights are already good.Thay have gerat defence. USE IT!!!!! Don' be a frikin noob and kill everything at will while being unharmed.Make yourself one of those.If you choose both then your an idoit and you should no play the game. That is ruining it and it makes is no fun for everyone. Being unbeatable is the knights job. But killing and doing massive damage is not. That is Titan and Rouges job.If you wish to ruin the game for yourself go ahead but trust me people wont like you. I would know i went throught it.

Last edited by Jofuz; 01-21-2008 at 06:22 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Mage is best, on level 15 I you get a skill that hits 5 monsters in 1 skill, then go on trees, It is a big spawn, then hit 5 trees, then run away and hit again and so on... Thats really fast leveling OMG

Mage is best, on level 15 I you get a skill that hits 5 monsters in 1 skill, then go on trees, It is a big spawn, then hit 5 trees, then run away and hit again and so on... Thats really fast leveling
    Last edited by guus10; 02-09-2008 at 07:16 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Default why the best and send the fastest golds nobody buy it ?

www.supgold.com sell lastchaos golds.very cheapest golds and fastest ,if u buy now ,u can get more 5% free.....

why the best and send the fastest golds nobody buy it ?

www.supgold.com sell lastchaos golds.very cheapest golds and fastest ,if u buy now ,u can get more 5% free.....
    Last edited by gaseylier; 04-17-2008 at 09:56 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

I think either Sorcerers (elementalists) or Mages, Knights

Smile A Long, Long Reply

Quote Originally Posted by opusarlo View Post
    Healers and Sorcerors have waaaaaay too little defense for me, Mage's are also low on defense, but have the highest attack skill in the game.
    I believe that when you said that "Sorcerors" have way too little defense you didn't know what you were really talking about. Their armor as more defense than rogues and at high levels they have over 5,000 defense with an awesome armoury and their "Knight Skill". Although in low levels you might consider it has low defense, but only in low levels as they gain a skill that increases their defense, Stone Skin.
    -Knight are the BEST PVE characters, which is Player Versus Environment.
    My opinion, I'm an almost 1 year LC player but in this year I learnt more about LC than any other game I played. Seriously! I bought ap, created all kinds of characters had my fun days, Dratan & Egeha parties but then I just quit all that and farmed my skill points and got my rogue to 90 (of course it took a while but I had time and patience)
    An interesting thing: in Hatzring 1 - me, level 90 rogue; akroma level 109 knight; Madride4eVer level 104 knight and MISA, level 98 archer, we were unnable to kill, all by ourselves MrCrank, a level 104 titan. He has TONS of HP, although we were experiencing lags. Some days before, KiRA, level 102 assassin KILLED him, by himself. This certainly proves that with the best set and weapon and buffs+unmount drake, an assassin can kill any titan close to their level with the right strategy that has the best set/weapon/buffs w/e
    My strategy is Invisible -> Hide Step -> Double Strike -> Invisible -> (THE OPPONENT MIGHT BE RUNNING WHEN ATTEMPTING TO HIT WITH HIDE STEP SO, IF NECESSARY Repeat Snare) -> Hide Step -> Double Strike -> Snare ->Change to Crossbow and hit, hit, hit. This for a highly, HIGHLY advanced titan. this would result in x2/x2 hide step & double strike which is more than enough to normally kill "any" class and I just use the crossbow because when snared u dont have a big change of running away from the snare unless u have the potions WHICH I HATE:
    Invisible -> Potion of True Sight, cancelling invisibility within 10m;
    Snare -> Potion of Escape, cancelling a snare that's being applied to you;
    Skill to Cancel Poison, from healers/Antidote -> Cancels poison effects that are being applied to you, or in the healers skill case to the one you're using the skill on.
    So, the skills that are aggresive but won't directly hurt, can all be canceled just having 8000/5000/1000 gold which is certainly low. One of the reasons I left assasin and made a knight.

Now, lets get to what matters: Knights in level 87 with a +15 set and +15 weapon can EASILY, I mean it, EASILY kill a level 109(elite) Sphinx Commander without any health stealers. My rogue, level 90 still needs and if I don't pay attention I might even die.
    Knight in arena can kill a sorcerer with the right strategy - dash, trible bash & double bash, run & repeat everything untill he's dead, avoiding contact with a non-dashed sorcerer because of the Sonic Break.

The Assassins were made for pvp. I don't see any well-built assassin using invisibility and hide-stepping a monster. Assassins only have the Double Strike as a skill to use against the monsters. In other hand, healers have 4-5.

Amazing defense, 2 skills (TB and D to kill, Shield Strike in earlier level to paralize, Dash in 70's-92+ to paralize also without the use of a shield, also in early levels great afk pet leveling and the best character for PVE.
    NOW, let's wait for those new skills DAMMIT!
    So in conclusion: knights have all this, healers are great for pvp and pve too because of 4-5 skills they have, long range.
    Mages are good to attack, very good actually but have no paralizing ability. Although if u choose the other way for mages it's not so good to attack but has 8-9 ingame minutes of paralize that removes the buffs.
    Titans have great offense and HP although they're a little slow
    Sorcerers great defense in high levels, nice attack power
    Rogues assassins are nice too for pvp mostly and rangers not too bad for pvp but better for pve.
    And, pretty much thats all... Join LC USA, Today!

Sincerily, IdKMyName from Last Chaos USA - Hatzring Server

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast