Thread: !Silk Guilde!

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 16

Default !Silk Guilde!

=== Blade ===
    Stats

Pure Strength is generally the way to go if you want to use blade as your weapon.

Good hp to tanks lots of things at once, but mp is a little lacking (more on that later)

The idea of blade is to sacrifice damage for more defense. So in essence, you don't hit as hard as a glavie, but you can take more or more correctly, you take less damage overall because of the extra defense and the almighty block from your shield.

First, I'll talk about equipment, then I'll discuss skills.

Equipment
    The most important pieces of equipment are the Shield and Blade.
    You live and die by these two things so it's important to invest in good equipment.

Shield
    This is what sets blade users apart from glavies. A good shield is o
    Last edited by Kevinboyz; 06-17-2006 at 04:43 AM.

Retired Staff Reputation: 19

Thanks, Stickied.
    Retired OnRPG Moderator, 2004 - 2009.

Ride em’ Yoshi Reputation: 10

You just copied this from silkroadforums.com...

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 16

Default well.

well.. why go all the way to silkroad forum and look for it when u have it all here? Why go to different threads and look for it when all of them are here?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default sp farming on pure str glavie?

kevin can u pls post how much sp farming need on pure str glavie??

and pure str means i add only in hp right?

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

Quote Originally Posted by M3gaMaN View Post
    kevin can u pls post how much sp farming need on pure str glavie??

and pure str means i add only in hp right?
    Kevin dident realey make this guide he copyed it from a nother site.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

whats the highest 1 mastery can go?

the highest it can go is the current lvl cap of SRO which is 90 but you cannot lvl a mastery that high till u reach lvl 90

Default How to Make a Botter a Murderer in sirkload game

Why do I make such a guide!?

Well, I wouldn’t be so pissed if the botter didn’t come messing up my farming rhythm and keep killing mobs where I camped. So I’m making this so everyone has a CHOICE to mess with them, if you’re pissed by them like me.

Prep Work, Important!!

1. Turn off or set your pet defensive or unsommon it. (otherwise, you’d be the one who get murderer status)
    2. Have a friend who can rezz you handy, otherwise, be like me, just mess with them and don’t care.
    3. PRACTISE PRACTISE PRACTISE on normal NPC mob first.
    4. I only know how to do this as a nuker, not sure how other build can do it.

The Idea:

1. Make the botter program think that they’re being attacked, and they’ll automatically attack you once you cancelled your attack, and hence they get the murderer flag but not you.

Identify the botter:

If this annoying peep a real botter!? this is very important, someone who’s really a jerk and annoy you not necessary mean that they’re a botter. It’s not 100%, but here’s some clue.
    1. Botters usually don’t join Guild. Why? Botting is not a widely accepted act, your guildies and friends will despise you!
    2. Botters usually Kill everything on their way, you see them running around, and kill stuffs on their way, there’s no pattern. for example, you see them killing Scorpion and flowers in front of you, as if they didn’t see you. and doesn’t look like they’re doing a quest either.
    3. Offend them verbally! call them Botter, noob, etc. Innocents do not like to be flamed! if they’re not botter, they will respond!
    4. The botter is very smart, if you see botter running toward a mob, you start attack that specific mob, botter will run away to avoid it. But there’s a pattern, just keep trying to ks them and see if they respond.
    5. I find talking to them is the easiest to identify. so talk to them first before you start “investigate” more.

OK. The Real How-to:

1. click action, and right click on stall, as if you want to open a stall.
    2. Don’t click OK to really open a stall yet, just have the window sit there.
    3. Shift click the person (just like how you rezz).
    4. Say your nuke spell is at your slot number 1, press Alt-1 to start firing the nuke.
    5. AS SOON AS the firing starts, Click the STALL’s ok to open STALL, that will CANCEL your NUKE.
    6. VIOLA, the botter thought you’re some npc, and start attacking you. Usually you would die too, so have a friend rezz you will be handy. Also friends around you can kill the botter.

That’s it Folks. Again, this is not my original Idea on how to do it. I just turn the idea onto a how-to guide. Credit goes to the original idea creator.Do this quick. The bot program is professional; I believe they can fix this so called “bug” real soon.and Again, do not take murderer status lightly; make sure you do a lot of PRACTISE..and no mistake on the steps.

view more http://www.vgolds.com

Default silkroad skill

In SRO, there is a lot of talk about the "best" build(s). People naturally want their characters to be strong, and preferrably as strong as - or stronger than - everyone else. Many players on both the Korean and International servers have come up with builds that are extremely good at what they do. Most of these builds are "pure" builds: the player has put ALL of his/her character's stat points into EITHER str OR int. There's no arguing that these characters are killing machines and that, with the right gear and skills, they can own just about anything they touch.

But what about the rest of us who want something different, something other than a Xerox or cookie-cutter build?? One answer to this question is creating a hybrid character. Hybrids, as you probably know, have put stat points in BOTH str AND int. This approach has many advantages: it gives the character more HP and more physical dmg than than a pure int character, and it gives it more MP and more magical dmg than a pure str character. However, these boons come with their disadvantages as well: hybrids will never have as much HP/MP or do as much phys/mag dmg as their pure counterparts.

Why would I want to make one? Aren't "pure" builds better/stronger/faster/etc.?

view more http://WWW.VGOLDS.COM

how to res as china guy?

Retired Staff Reputation: 10

great guide u have there, it really helped me alot, ^^

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Frattimonde View Post
    how to res as china guy?
    When you've clicked on a person and their name comes up in that box on the top of the screen, you right click res.

Game Journalist Reputation: 95

Which class would you recommend for a person without any funds, and first time player?

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Which class would you recommend for a person without any funds, and first time player?
    I've never tried any euro classes, but from my experience it seems like a full STR glavie / bow is usually the best. As for the imbue I choose ice, but I think Lightning + Ice would work best.