Comments to all your criticize about Rappelz

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default Comments to all your criticize about Rappelz

hello everybody, i dont mean to yell at u guys for criticizing Rappelz, but please take time and think about it.

- Rappelz is so far the best 3D Free onrpg game so far i've seen, what else do u expect from a free game? if u dont like it, go play a p2p game
    - The graphic is amazing comparing to those of Last Chaos, i dont even what the hell is that game, and just look at how worse the graphic of last chaos, u know who u are for comparing Last Chaos to Rappelz
    - Rappelz Epic 4 is coming out most likely next week, they will add a complete list of skills for every character as well as fixing some of the lag and more quests, also a 2nd Job transfer, check the website, but it's down now for maintenance
    - dont even compare silkroad to Rappelz please
    - the gameplay of Rappelz is comparable to other 3D Free onrp game
    - just to point out one thing, the graphic is better than WOW, yes better, set it to Max mode if ur computer can handle it
    - referring to the person who's lvl 16 with a Strider, u r lvl 16, u just come out of the trainee island not long ago, what do u expect with the skills, if you want more skills and better looking animation, go for Caster!
    - again to mention, it's a FREE game

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rappelzz View Post
    hello everybody, i dont mean to yell at u guys for criticizing Rappelz, but please take time and think about it.

- Rappelz is so far the best 3D Free onrpg game so far i've seen, what else do u expect from a free game? if u dont like it, go play a p2p game
    - The graphic is amazing comparing to those of Last Chaos, i dont even what the hell is that game, and just look at how worse the graphic of last chaos, u know who u are for comparing Last Chaos to Rappelz
    - Rappelz Epic 4 is coming out most likely next week, they will add a complete list of skills for every character as well as fixing some of the lag and more quests, also a 2nd Job transfer, check the website, but it's down now for maintenance
    - dont even compare silkroad to Rappelz please
    - the gameplay of Rappelz is comparable to other 3D Free onrp game
    - just to point out one thing, the graphic is better than WOW, yes better, set it to Max mode if ur computer can handle it
    - referring to the person who's lvl 16 with a Strider, u r lvl 16, u just come out of the trainee island not long ago, what do u expect with the skills, if you want more skills and better looking animation, go for Caster!
    - again to mention, it's a FREE game
    Indeed Rappelz is great for a Free game..better thn some P2P
    And when You mention the skills and animations of them its hard to see how anyone can criticise them, i think they are great compared to most other free games where the skill animation is a few added swipes of a sword.
    You mentioned Rappelz 4 was due soon, so are the servers down? because my launcher cannot connect to the index server.

thanks in advance for letting me know if it is
    Last edited by AnthraxGamma; 07-11-2007 at 12:35 AM.

My Life Style Determines My Death Style

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

There is a new launcher you can download.
    http://rappelz.gpotato.com/news/index.php
    It says where to click and how to set it up. It took me about 5 min I believe. Or you could wait a week for Epic 4 to come out. They've been in beta testing for a while now.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

you're right, rappelz is a great game, ive had alot of fun experiences.
    but it doesnt have better graphics than WOW (and yes i play rappelz full spec).
    the artistic design, superior graphics engine, and the excellent use of color and blending make WOW alot easier on the eyes than rappelz.
    not that rappelz has bad graphics, they are great (especially considering its f2p nature) but rappelz always made me felt that it was a little to "wide open" in the outdoor areas (like not enough trees, rocks, etc.), and the dungeons are kinda bland.
    but no it doesnt deserve the bullsh*t criticism soome people throw at it,
    its free to play and kicks ass.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 0

Default well...

now with e4 tho i think its become bullshyt the cubes have no safe lvl and ur stuff breaks anytime even at +1
    daggers r nerfed ther speed cut by half in e4 everything in *my* opinion sucks.

but if ur satisfied with nice graphics and wandering along for hours only to have ur stuff break from cubes and have all ur time made pointless
    its a great gamE!@

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default its so so if u ask me

ok granted every game has there flaws and streghths but rapplez flaws are a little much. ok i do have to admit for f2p the graphics are pretty good and the character design isnt tooo bad even though ur with the same outfit for 20 levels the level grinding isnt terrible comparing it to games like hero and fiesta where ur grinding for hours in the same spot but the game has no flashy skills as a matter of fact the skills repeat i spammed 3 skills b4 and the same thing happened 3 times and dont deny it lol the dungeons arnt very vibrant and it wouldnt hurt for them to get some originality not to mention the frequency of breakage in e4 its actually quite disgusting how something can break at level 1 that being said though the pvp system isnt that bad but its not the best ive ever seen so rapplez is a good game that doesnt deserved to be thrashed but i do have to say criticizm is neccesary
    to find my strenght i searh inside i will find my way i will my strength my power and be reborn in the twilight i left

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thumbs up Great, working, pleasing+questions and recommandations

Hi there,

Wowwwww, when I downloaded the game I did not expect such refined in game textures.
    The leveling system is completely INGENIUS!!!!!! I never seen this before which gives lots of freedom to the player and finally we "the players" are most likely not evolving our character in a same manner, "yoopie I won't have 4 twins roaming around me anymore" :P.
    I do not know who in your team pulled this leveling system up but seriously Two Thumbs Up!!!
    I am a young player so I did not discover eveything in the game yet, be cool if I make a mistake in my recommandations! (lvl 11 dark mage)
    The quest system is simple but educated whereas there are not tons of quests per lvl yet as a player I never felt completely lost; therefore go dev team you got it right, perhaps with times will come more quests and more diverse quests such as besides go kill X to get my stuff, perhaps some time limited quests (deliver important mail, create this potion before the flowers dies... and so on).
    So far the game is extremely stable running on my intel dual 2 core, Nvidia8800 GTX, 2 gigs corsair dominator, VISTA 64 w/ DIRECT X 10(up to date), and AVG internet security 7.5 package through Windows utility update icon found in the game repertory, however the game does not launch if I use the common RappelZ icon launcher.

Little things that could be fixed are....
    In the trainee town, when my character is located on a ramp (upper part), if I rotate the camera, the camera go through the wall trying to go above the wall but to put it simply instead of the camera boucinf off the wall and come closer to the character, I cannot see my character.
    In some cases, my character is right behind a pillar in the trainee town for example I click on the walk path and instead of having the character going around the pillar to treach destination, a message states that whether the action cannot be performed or the character cannot go there ( I cannot recall for sure sorry).
    Perhaps adding more effects to the environment will add something natural to the entire game and usually players are thrilled with environment's change. Rains, hot sunny day, cool breeze of a spring, snow. Character steps on a wet beach/sand, little step dust track on arid places and so on. (perhaps it is there, I did not check throughly in my video settings).

As a student in Art and Game Design I find this game really inspiring.
    Anyone know how many worked on this project please?
    How do you guys do it, create a mmo game for free and still live aside from it?
    What game engine the dev used please?. That is how I found this thread, I googled rappelz+game engine....

You guys clearly putted lots of efforts, I am not sure there is a possibility (I checked but did not find) for an in-game bug/problem report.
    See you, thanks for this game...
    Sebastien R.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default Patching trouble and logging in the website as well.

I'm really getting sick and tired of this patch not working, isn't the people who made the game work on the problem already and the same thing with the website.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Yeah, I'm hoping for a new patch soon. I don't really have any issues, but just love getting new features in game.