How do I feed my Drake hatchling

Banned Reputation: 41

Default How do I feed my Drake hatchling

I have 73 yellow herbs,I was told I use that to feed my pet,but how do I use them.I tried to drag and drop and well heck im lose.A little help be nice.

EDIT!-nvm
    Last edited by TrueElements; 07-03-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default I Think You Have Been Adxacadently Been Tricked !

As you said above u have 73 yellow herb leaves which is good however for another reason, yellow herb leaves are what you double click to heal your pets helf because some mobs of monster do attack your pet.
    Now onto how you feed you pet, Its prity simple really i have a lvl 6 hatchling
    (works for ponies aswell) i tend to feed it quality stones which you can get by using a tool aid on a hammer or pickaxe which you can buy from merchant geres or other players then go to the mine east of the north gate.
    There is another way! you can just buy quality stones from players however,
    they are around 1k each! so if you fancy some mining xp and the slightly cheaper way go don it your self and f your rich go buy some thats what i do :P

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I would just say train and obtain as many tool aid as possible then, get more stones since starvation goes down the most, HP isnt that urgent for a pet since most monster dont attack your pet...

Default Sorry no one really answered your question

Just make sure your pet is out and then just double click on the herb in your inventory and it is immediately applied to your pet. For food get Quality stones and same thing, make sure your pet is out and just double click on the quality stones in your inventory and it is immediately applied to your pet.

And the best herbs are the green herb - get more for each than yellow. Best to get a tool-aide and you will only harvest for a minute and will get 27. The tool is destroyed but its worth it- otherwise you spend all day harvesting to get as many.

Same with quality stones - get a tool aide - I get a good number of them in drops, and you will get 27 quality stones.

Angry why does my hatchling stay still?

why is it that my hatchling is lvl 1 but has 613 xp and needs 635 xp but his exp wont raise anymore and my hatchling's starvation is 100/100 and it wont follow me anymore, what do i do with it?