Guestion about GW2...

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Default Guestion about GW2...

Howdy When is gw2 coming out? Cause by then gw "1", is going to run out of population...

..and id like to give another try to my factions And if its good, then i might go and buy nightfall when im lvl 20 >_<

and also... is GW2 the next GW thats coming out?

ps. sorry this must be hard to read, cause i have really bad english, and i wrote this in 2 mins cause i got to go
    hurr durr

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by Walruz View Post
    Howdy When is gw2 coming out? Cause by then gw "1", is going to run out of population...

..and id like to give another try to my factions And if its good, then i might go and buy nightfall when im lvl 20 >_<

ps. sorry this must be hard to read, cause i have really bad english, and i wrote this in 2 mins cause i got to go
    GW2 is projected to be out by 2009.

ANet has assured that GW1 servers will continue to be maintained even after GW2 is released. By then a number of people will have migrated to GW2, but there still remains a number that will stay on in GW1. The population may be less by that time, but hopefully it'll have less lag too

Factions is fun, albeit it was brought down by some game designs that proved unpopular compared to Prophecies, the first game. Nightfall is cool too

On August 31, 2007, an expansion for GW1 will be released - this is Guild Wars: Eye of the North, or GW:EN for short. This is an homage to a girl NPC named Gwen that you meet in Prophecies.

Hope these will answer your questions and those you posted in another thread. Try browsing these forums too

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 33

Do you think that those broken flute, flovers and stuff you find not in Pre searing have some use in GW:EN?

Quote Originally Posted by Yazhgar View Post
    Do you think that those broken flute, flovers and stuff you find not in Pre searing have some use in GW:EN?
    Tapestry Shred (?) and that Preserved Iris Flower found in a chest in Elona's Barbarous Coast come to mind...

Funny if it would turn out that when you present Gwen these items, she'll reward you with xp (like she did in Pre-Searing) or somesuch, and extra dialogue that would provide more insight as to where she has been all these years...

But if they ever do that, hopefully it won't be required and that we can get by without the reward, just a nice bonus to those who kept all those scraps throughout the years in GW. Me, I had to ditch them for lack of storage space

Much like Althea's Ashes became a peddler's fortune, I can see it now: WTS Gwen set 100k + ectos!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by beldeti View Post
    GW2 is projected to be out by 2009.
    Make it 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaraxle View Post
    Make it 2010.
    Nice, more time for me to prep my Hall of Monuments then

Beta testing for it's in 2008?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Walruz View Post

hey i too have a question i bought gw eotn wen it first came out great game but ye when is gw2 coming out so then i can buy it cuz i got bored of factions now completed and normal gw and nearly eotn lol its does take long though and just wanted to know so i can pre order it to get started straight away lo i am only lvl 18 atm too

Banned Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by cparry View Post

hey i too have a question i bought gw eotn wen it first came out great game but ye when is gw2 coming out so then i can buy it cuz i got bored of factions now completed and normal gw and nearly eotn lol its does take long though and just wanted to know so i can pre order it to get started straight away lo i am only lvl 18 atm too

please do not post on a 3 year old thread lol gw2 is now confirmed to be out in 2010-2011