Guestion about GW2...

  1. #1
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20
    Walruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    1,749
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Guestion about GW2...

    Howdy When is gw2 coming out? Cause by then gw "1", is going to run out of population...

    ..and id like to give another try to my factions And if its good, then i might go and buy nightfall when im lvl 20 >_<

    and also... is GW2 the next GW thats coming out?

    ps. sorry this must be hard to read, cause i have really bad english, and i wrote this in 2 mins cause i got to go
    hurr durr

  2. #2
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 18
    beldeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruz View Post
    Howdy When is gw2 coming out? Cause by then gw "1", is going to run out of population...

    ..and id like to give another try to my factions And if its good, then i might go and buy nightfall when im lvl 20 >_<

    and also... is GW2 the next GW thats coming out?

    ps. sorry this must be hard to read, cause i have really bad english, and i wrote this in 2 mins cause i got to go
    GW2 is projected to be out by 2009.

    ANet has assured that GW1 servers will continue to be maintained even after GW2 is released. By then a number of people will have migrated to GW2, but there still remains a number that will stay on in GW1. The population may be less by that time, but hopefully it'll have less lag too

    Factions is fun, albeit it was brought down by some game designs that proved unpopular compared to Prophecies, the first game. Nightfall is cool too

    On August 31, 2007, an expansion for GW1 will be released - this is Guild Wars: Eye of the North, or GW:EN for short. This is an homage to a girl NPC named Gwen that you meet in Prophecies.

    Hope these will answer your questions and those you posted in another thread. Try browsing these forums too

  3. #3
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 33
    Yazhgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,095
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Do you think that those broken flute, flovers and stuff you find not in Pre searing have some use in GW:EN?

  4. #4
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 18
    beldeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yazhgar View Post
    Do you think that those broken flute, flovers and stuff you find not in Pre searing have some use in GW:EN?
    Tapestry Shred (?) and that Preserved Iris Flower found in a chest in Elona's Barbarous Coast come to mind...

    Funny if it would turn out that when you present Gwen these items, she'll reward you with xp (like she did in Pre-Searing) or somesuch, and extra dialogue that would provide more insight as to where she has been all these years...

    But if they ever do that, hopefully it won't be required and that we can get by without the reward, just a nice bonus to those who kept all those scraps throughout the years in GW. Me, I had to ditch them for lack of storage space

    Much like Althea's Ashes became a peddler's fortune, I can see it now: WTS Gwen set 100k + ectos!

  5. #5
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beldeti View Post
    GW2 is projected to be out by 2009.
    Make it 2010.

  6. #6
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 18
    beldeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akaraxle View Post
    Make it 2010.
    Nice, more time for me to prep my Hall of Monuments then

    Beta testing for it's in 2008?

  7. #7
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruz View Post
    Howdy When is gw2 coming out? Cause by then gw "1", is going to run out of population...

    ..and id like to give another try to my factions And if its good, then i might go and buy nightfall when im lvl 20 >_<

    and also... is GW2 the next GW thats coming out?

    ps. sorry this must be hard to read, cause i have really bad english, and i wrote this in 2 mins cause i got to go

    hey i too have a question i bought gw eotn wen it first came out great game but ye when is gw2 coming out so then i can buy it cuz i got bored of factions now completed and normal gw and nearly eotn lol its does take long though and just wanted to know so i can pre order it to get started straight away lo i am only lvl 18 atm too

  8. #8
    Banned Reputation: 13

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    246
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cparry View Post

    hey i too have a question i bought gw eotn wen it first came out great game but ye when is gw2 coming out so then i can buy it cuz i got bored of factions now completed and normal gw and nearly eotn lol its does take long though and just wanted to know so i can pre order it to get started straight away lo i am only lvl 18 atm too

    please do not post on a 3 year old thread lol gw2 is now confirmed to be out in 2010-2011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •