KERNEL32.dll

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default KERNEL32.dll

This ... is pissing me off, I reinstalled and redownlaoded rakion for tons of time and everytime I get this Kernel32.dll shitty problem. It said
    Can't load library:Kernel32.dll, I checked and that thing isn't even in the bin folder inside my rakion folder... so can anybody help me please?

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

You have serious problem if you are getting a kernel error.

Kernel is a major part of windows, it is needed for it to function properly! without it you wouldnt even be using the PC. I suggest you do a couple of virus scans and a system recovery.
    マデイスグレイル - Dr. 麗華

I've cashed out over $732.43 using several survey sites. PM for info.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Unhappy

I having problem with the kernel32.dll-file too.

I have tried everything to get my warhammer online to work. I have changed from Vista to XP, reinstalled XP two times, reinstalled warhammer nine times, upgraded my ram to 2GB from 1 but i still get the same message every time (in swedish): Det går inte att hitta procedurstartnyckeln i MakeCriticalSectionGlobal i DLL-filen KERNEL32.dll.

Can sombodey please help me? I tried to sen an email to the helpsection but they have some stupid rule that you cant send dataformat so I cnat wxplain my problem to them.