Language interface and Proxy ?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Arrow Language interface and Proxy ?

Hi you gamers,

does anybody know how to change the users language interface if even possible? ( Living in Thailand and d'like to play CABAL in english ). Another way would be using a proxy or IP faker to play the EU server. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Mr.G; 07-11-2007 at 06:32 AM. Reason: new settings
    greetz

The G.

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

I never heard about Cabal being Multilanguage, so I don't think you can change the interface.

Proxy use... while technically possible it is generally discouraged simply because they WILL ban you if they find out. It's not a matter of "we don't want non-Europeans on our servers" --- it's a legal matter, as Cabal is licensed "per country" (or region or whatever), and Gamemasters has the Europen license. They HAVE to take action, even if you played your character for a year, got it to lvl 149 and 90%, all skills maxed, 100 billion trillion alz in stash, all the best gear, most famous guild leader, handing out uber stuff to every newbie... doesn't matter.

Keep that in mind.

From between the lines, one could get the impression that ESTsoft isn't particulary happy about the US situation, but that could be "wishful thinking" (granted, I'm in Europe anyway, but it would still be nice to get the US problem sorted out). Rumor has it that the situation is difficult, but that would at least imply that someone is trying to get things worked out...
    My current game status
    ( Not playing anythiing these days, seems F2P MMO"RP"Gs have finally pissed me off enough )
    Went back to Cabal for a bit, but PK isn't my thing at all, so I don't know how long I'll stay this time.

Hi Mr G.

i am in thailand too and want to play it in english... did u find a way ? (Proxy, IP, etc?) Or do u know a english guilde in cabal thai? Because if there is some Farang guilde there it would be so great!!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

you can use TOR or Freenet as a proxy

Lightbulb lifetime warranty

I'm going to bump the tread up.After burying his mother nine months earlier, a client of the local mortuary finally had enough money to purchase the expensive coffin he'd originally wanted. So we exhumed the body and transferred his deceased mother into the new steel casket. "What's so special about this coffin?" I asked the funeral director. He replied, "It has a lifetime warranty."--------------dvd copy,--------dvd ripper, ------------------dvd to ipod,----------------dvd ripper,-------------------dvd software,-----------