Permission denied...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Permission denied...

Hello, I've been trying to make an account for this game for months now and everytime I try I always get the same error of permission denied. At first I thought the servers just might be down so I waited a few days and kept trying, its been months now and it still doesn't work. I've tried different browsers and even different computers in other states. Has anyone else had this problem and possibly found a way to fix it or work around it? Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool re:

do u have parental control on?? possible limiting your access to only getting on the website and not creating a char.im not really sure i dont play this game sooo yea

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

verified your email yet?

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

its definately the email confirmation and its sucks i kno because i used to play scions and i have to say 1 of the better games ive played id say it rivals hero at its peak maybe better as a matter of fact especially with the lack of lag anyway u should contact them and ask for help
    to find my strenght i searh inside i will find my way i will my strength my power and be reborn in the twilight i left