Swordsman problem !!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default Swordsman problem !!!!!!

ok im a lvl 40 swordsman and want to be a hybrid knight please tell me what to do my job lvl is 30 and this are my stats ok
    Str=42
    Agi=17
    Vit =16
    Int =8
    dex=33
    Luk=8

guys what do u think its sucks right????????????????????????

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

hybrid knight? hmm they exist but let me tell you they suck, go hybrid once you hit LK, but as a knight there pethetic, so go either pure spear, or two hander.

Default Hybrid Knights

Thanks Shadow for telling me what u think ok

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

no Hybrids do not "Suck" They are very good, and if used by an experienced player they are very powerful. I also have a Hybrid knight but I would say that you should stop pumping into dex at 40 cause after 40 you can pretty much hit anything, well except bosses but they are another story. Pump more into AGI and VIT, because to be hybrid means that you are willing to give up some dodge for defense so when you do get hit it's lower damage then what a AGI knight would receive

LOl, Final Form=UBER

Ragnarok Online:4-5 Years now!
    Server Loki:
    Level 99Lk-LordHazer
    Level 95HP-MasterPriest
    Server Sakray:
    Level 90LK-Kni-Hazer
    Level 98Sniper-Yoshino

Seal Online-
    IGN:HazerLight
    Job:Jester
    Level:14

(I have a ton of other but these are my current active)

Default Hybrid Knights

thanks for ur suppot Sora lol people keep puting in here what u think ok

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AdventSora View Post
    no Hybrids do not "Suck" They are very good, and if used by an experienced player they are very powerful. I also have a Hybrid knight but I would say that you should stop pumping into dex at 40 cause after 40 you can pretty much hit anything, well except bosses but they are another story. Pump more into AGI and VIT, because to be hybrid means that you are willing to give up some dodge for defense so when you do get hit it's lower damage then what a AGI knight would receive
    this is tue i got a hybrid knight fast attacking high dmg high HP and nice accuracy

Default Hybrid

thanks for a piece of ur ming lol and ok so hybrids are good

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AdventSora View Post

lmfao hybrid is only good once you reech Lk, cause you'll get the best of both worlds. why wouuld you even possibly think about going hybrid at knight? if you do go hybrid at knight, gonna gonna be incredibly weak compared to other Normal one-way knights, on the other hand LK can and SHOULD go hybrid, as they''ll have the advantages of both Spiral, and Beserk, but as knight... lmfao. "experienced" players know knight hybrids do suck.

because to be hybrid means that you are willing to give up some dodge for defense so when you do get hit it's lower damage then what a AGI knight would receive
    Also what you just said in your Post IS NOT HYBRID, Hybrid = skills switching from spear to two handed sword.. having vit and agi doesnt make you hybrid lmao that just meens you got vit and agi..
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-21-2007 at 01:46 AM.

Default Hybrid Knights

I am two handed lol

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    lmfao hybrid is only good once you reech Lk, cause you'll get the best of both worlds. why wouuld you even possibly think about going hybrid at knight? if you do go hybrid at knight, gonna gonna be incredibly weak compared to other Normal one-way knights, on the other hand LK can and SHOULD go hybrid, as they''ll have the advantages of both Spiral, and Beserk, but as knight... lmfao. "experienced" players know knight hybrids do suck.

hybrids are already good without even reaching lord knight its already good at knight iva been playing ro for 4 years and ive made lots of knights Vit knight agi knight and hybrid and my hybrid knight was the strongest out of those three

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast