Will this game ever be free?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

i know i won't ge the full experience, but i'll get a taste. sucks about your freind code fiasco.

What happens when you stop to smell the roses, And their dead?
    Torrin J. Mckee

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

No offense but asking if this game will be free is like asking sony to lower their price on the ps3...it's just not gonna happen. ^^

Odd ... I've never had ramen.

"People are stupid, they get to focused on chasing gold to realize that they're walking on diamonds." Got that from some fanfic I read.^^

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 13

lol you know they are lowering the price of the ps3 by about 100$ if I remember right
    There are 5 things in this world that are yours, and nobody can take away from you, you can only loose them from yourself: Your love, your hate, your passion, you education, and your memories.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

This game will never be free, it's too good to be free. And also, this isn't the type of game you can just get on and play for 1-2 hours a day. In order to get the full experience, you have to play AT LEAST 3 hours a day to make any REAL progress.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Well i've heard that it was made so you can get alot of feeling out of a little plytime. But i usualy play a mmo for 3-5 hours at a time. i also know that i can't get the ful experience in 30days. but i just need to see some basic stuff to see if i want to ps for it everry month.

What happens when you stop to smell the roses, And their dead?
    Torrin J. Mckee

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 4

It will and never gonna be f2p. But I'm also hoping this game would soon become a f2p game.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

Asking if this game will be free is like asking if pizza could be made in Antarctica. And trying to find Private Servers won't work because A) PServers don't exist for this game, because it is near impossible to make one. And PServers would suck because they'd only pe able to hold about 1000 people, which means not a lot of people wanting to party, and the only way to level in this game is in parties (unless you're a Beastmaster). On Remora, there's only about 80-120 people seeking party at one time, and there's always 2000+ people online, so if there were only 1000 people on the server, you'd only have about 40-60 seeking, and that means slim pickings for parties (there's few enough White Mages as it is).

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

The Devil's Advocate. Reputation: 354

This game probably will never be free, nor will there ever be a private server, according to most attempts.

It's too good to be free, you want good stuff in life, sadly you have to pay.
    On nights like tonight when no one's around, I turn off the lights, and I float off the ground.

And I smile like I used to when you were around.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

There's a free server now. But............................

You still have to have a PlapOnline account, lol.

I'm going to switch to Star Wars unless they drop the price to $6. This game aint so exciting any more when you could be playing The Old Republic.

It was good though. Square better do something soon. $12x10,000=big losses and I'm just thinking small.

Better take the $6x10,000 $60,000 VS $12x0000 which means $ZERO DOLLARS!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 12

Neverrrrrr... FFXI will never ever be free.. xD.. lol
    Not to mention that changing to f2p after having been p2p all these years would be terribly un-professional and desperate.

FFXI probably won't even be around much longer once FFXIV comes out.. -sigh- rather depressing ._. play while you can and give them reason to keep our lovely servers up and running D:
    FFXI forever!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast