lvling fire tips plz!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Exclamation lvling fire tips plz!

im like having a really hard time leveling my fire skill...i need some suggestions on how to...thank you and God bless!

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 8

i think this section is dead, doesnt counqer onlin e have its own forum?

lol just attack and have a patientce and it will lvled up

Go to Phoenix Castle. Make your way over the bridge into the Winger Snake territory. There will be an entrance to a cave in the north eastern part. Enter the cave and make your way to the north eastern half of it, avoiding the high level Hawkings. Then, make your way to the southern half of that room. Avoiding the even higher leveled Bandits. Climb down those stairs and you will see Thomb Bats, very high level monsters. Find a safe spot (there's plenty) and use Fire on them from affar. If you have meditation, you can stay there all day. Fire should level up semi decently fast. Depending on its current level and the quality of your gear. Most people know about this sevret area. I assume you do too. But in case you didn't. Your welcome

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I say lvl up at elf apes my tao got some pretty good equips if u dont have elites and supers ur not gonna get nothin(this is only for taos 70-95) but my tao it has super +3 gown a super +4 2socket bs with spg's and elite braces 1soc with spg's elite braclet+5 super cap +6 and super boots +3 i kno my equips are good but a simple super coat or elite coat+3 and elite cap +2 will do and just keep usin fire circle. Hey it gains more exp then tombbats lol take what u get man. Btw im lvl 95 i went from lvl 90 to 95 but my equips are good maybe tats why i lvl so fast

did i say elf apes i ment alien apes
    Last edited by chaoswing; 08-29-2007 at 12:35 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-