Weapons and Armors.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Weapons and Armors.

I just started playing and I noticed u can't get weapons and armor from Npcs. I don't have enough money to buy them from the market and my manufacture skill(or what little i have of it) sucks and I can't make the stuff i need. This makes me a lvl 16 wearing novice equips. I tried contacting artisans to help me make them but none of them on the list responded. Any advice on what to do?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Hi. I have an armor maker and I can make you Wooden Armor. It's not great but it's alright. I can also make the strong leather armor and bone armor, but the bone armor isn't 100% so it's risky. Just get the mats and send mail to Briarios or pm me in game and I'll make it. You can mail the mats too if you want or we can meet in some town or wherever if you want. And if you are a bow user I can make some of those too. I'm usually on in the evenings around 6pm or so (GMT -6).

Banned Reputation: 10

look for pds on the artisian list. just whisper them, some of them dun charge commssion.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

naahhh id say if your ganna make armour in the beggining make bone armour its worth it

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

i cna manu u of armors under the bone and if u need bows i can manu under light crossbow i have 96% on hunters bow but if u use bow on on helment i can manu under wooden =( but if u need me im named dydyy01 wisper me ok if u need me