Thread: Question about Hero and Deicide

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Question Question about Hero and Deicide

Does any of the two games have some PVP action in them? Just thought I would ask before I tried the games.

thanks

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 5

hero has hero wars, this is a feature they plan to test in the next CB phase as of right now dueling / wars arent in yet.. There didnt appear to be any factions you joined whicvh doesnt yield to ongoign world pvp which im a fan of but I have a feeling ocne we get higher lvl join houses ect we can have ongoing wars between those houses bringing out lots of world pvp well have to wait and see..

Deicide Im not sure if there is pvp I couldnt play it long enough to find out Im really against auto skill games I prefer to spam buttons, hero does give me the massive button spam im looking for between chugging potions and doing powerful skills I enjoyed the combat although I have a bad feeling at high lvl the grind might be crazy I'm only lvl 26 atm and it isnt 2 bad

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

ya.... hero is hard to lvl when u reach lvl 4x...... ppl in china have only reached lvl 6x, not much 7x.... and they have been in offical for quite some time... so... ya

BTW: decide have war, like warfare war i believe... which u fight for land, and have large warfare