guns & bows still play the same at high lvls?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question guns & bows still play the same at high lvls?

they say that the main diff between archers and gunners is that gunners deals more dmg while archers attacks faster. but is this difference really that big that at high levels, both classes will play differently or gunners will be just like hard-hitting slow attacking archers and archers will be soft-hitting fast attacking gunners?

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

When archers attack for one time, swords already attacked 2 times. When gunner attack one time, swords attack 3 times. The dmg sword and bow deals is about the same and although guns deal heavy dmg, they're way tooooooo slow. I would recommend sword, spear and axe. I don't recommend cane cos its too expensive. Only start a cane when you have enough financial backup.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

haha dun make me laugh dude sword hit 3 times faster than gun that is correct but sword miss 1 time or 2 time out of 3 times if im not wrong -.- btw sword is not the best,bow is the best.Dun trust me ?Go korean goonzu download the game u can see pro bowmans wearing agi armor -.-
    i dun tink melee rule dude -.- Bow strongest + fastest.Bow just hav to add agi and vit for their status and dun nid str.GZM might be creating another agi armor soon i tink.Bow = strongest of all Btw Catscile if u going to add summon skill i tink u better not.it is useless in korea server ppl dun add summon skill because they use wolf instead of summons ^_^. Bow is BEST*