Granado Espada isn't Free 2 Play anymore...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 11

"LOL you're not the one to judge that unless you are managing your own Massive MOG server (not a private one). Dont believe everything you read and stop acting like a wise know-it-all dumb a$$."said by Granada

Wow, can't beleive they let employees speak this way to customers. No matter what they've done.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Wow and here I was thinking of giving that game a try o.O that was extremely rude of that person...If I was the one that wrote that post and got replied to like that employee or not, they HAVE to ban me cause I'd flame the living hell out of them >.> I don't appreciate being disrespected. Especially by someone who's putting my money in their pockets. I still can't believe no one reported her for saying that? Thats extremely disrespectful.
    ~We toast our hearty comrades who have fallen from the skies, and were gently caught by God's own hand to be with him on High.~

~To dwell among the soaring clouds they've known so well before. From victory roll to tail chase, at heaven's very door.~

~As we fly among them there, we're sure to head their plea. To take care my friend, watch your six, and do one more roll for me.~
    ó Commander Jerry Coffee, Hanoi, 1968.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12