Rakion or Infinity

Hybrid View

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 10

Default Rakion or Infinity

Is Infinity like Rakion if it is which is better?
    Seems like it^^
    "When a Warrior wields his Sword a Tale is told, Bragi's Book is the Root of Lyss..."
    ~[M]agna_[C]arta

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Well the 2 games are similar but different. I would say Infinity is the best. The big problem with Rakion is the lag. It depends of each person. Anyway Infinity is dead for now. There lot much combos in Infinity, more characters and and all your characters gains the levels but they dont change much things. There really less stages in Infinity but you always gain reward with money exp or items. You can dress your characters with some clothes and hair dyes which I think you wanted for Rakion in another topic. Infinity is like a mix of Survival Project and Rakion.

The english version was host by gamengame.com. They closed it and said they would bring back an ``Infinity 2`` in summer but they are always late and there was no news about it lately. There also the Korean version that is up but I dont know the site.

In conclusion, Infinity is better Rakion is too buggy and laggy but its still really good of what I think. Infinity is really addicting and I never got tired of it.
    Currently trying to stop being a computer addict and have a FCKING LIFE!... Again...

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I have played both and both r quite entertaining.But now days, i have left playing both of them.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Rakion is dieing, it use to be great but now the creators are cash hungry and have ruined the game.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Arrow how to save your money

when your video game console is broken, do you want to save money? Repairing it on your own is a great way to save lots of money not only on the cost of the replacement, but the cost of labor as well. It’s easy to repair it with the guideline, so you just need a screwdrive and a new replacement which you can get cheaply from GainGame.
    [url[=http://www.screenaid.com/]Laptop LCD Screen Replacement[/url]