Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Help

ok I'm new to dragon raja and I'm currently at the tutorial village. I don't rilli get nething that's going on. I'm a mage btw

ok my questions:
    1) how do u assign hot keys to spells and skills?
    2) how should I add my ability points? I don't get a lot of the ability sections
    3) What is up with the skills? Do I hae to wait until a certain level before I can ne spells or mage skills?
    4) What is tactic? Which one is important to a mage.
    5) Is there ne BGM in dragon raja? cause I can't hear any lol

I'm sure these questions are all in the tutorial texts but I just rili don't wanna spend an hour reading it all so if neone can quickly help me out that'd be great

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

1. not really sure maybe using it then pressing ctrl 1?
    2. for my mage i alternated between int,ws and sometimes con
    mainly did 2 lvls all int,1 lvl ws and every so often,all con
    3. yeah to buy new spells you have to go to the wizard dude and click learn spells and you can learn any spell as long as you have the required int,ws and magery skill lvl
    4.tatic refers to your staff attack - everytime you hit something with your staff you gain tatic exp..and the same for spells..except spells raise "magery"
    also higher tatic means new staffs

Then how do u cast the spells? do u just click the icon EVERYTIME?

and for the abilities, I did 4 to int 4 to WS and 2 to con, is that ok or did I just screw myself up again?

Super Moderator Reputation: 195

after you do say fireball press / to cast it again

Default need help

how do i get to play

Default help me

[how do i get to play please help someone please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease from naraku

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 6

yo all u gotta do is update ur sound card and you will be able to hear the BgM manggggg! SHiiiIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.....!

http://www.driveragent.com/?ref=93

Worked for my brother.. AND OLAPH! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET SKILLS FOR MY WARRIOR>? KTHX

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Why dont you all find out for your self? Dont ask Olaph all the time, noraku, stop the double posting, ask someone else in game for help. Olaph may be the best on DR on onRpg forums but that doesn't give you all the right to ask him everything. If he disagrees with my statement then I rest my case..

*Scratches old beard*
    Krieger

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 6

Quote Originally Posted by confucius
    Why dont you all find out for your self? Dont ask Olaph all the time, noraku, stop the double posting, ask someone else in game for help. Olaph may be the best on DR on onRpg forums but that doesn't give you all the right to ask him everything. If he disagrees with my statement then I rest my case..

*Scratches old beard*
    Allright first ill start off by answering ur question.

Asking for Olaph's help is Finding out for ourselves. Wether we read it off of a DR guide or off of Olaph's reply, it really doesn't make a difference.
    Unless you mean by finding out by ourselves you mean we click a bunch of random bullshat untill we understand it without anyone elses help?
    Then I'll answer that by telling you that asking Olaph is one of the best and easiest ways.

Allright..and...with that said.. I don't know where you live but yah.. Its called a freedom to speech...and..We actually Do have the RIGHT to ask Olaph.
    (even if he is the best on DR on onRpg forums which really doesn't have anything to do with anything here.)

and whyTF would you rest your case IF he DISAGREES with you? lmao. You kinda got your lawyer tactics backwards.

BTW: (Just to piss off Confucius)
    OLAPH! How can i get a warrior skill book? I can't find them anywhere.. MAybe you can sell me one or something? And.. Olaph can i join ur guild? OLAPH!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast