FAQ's on Guild Wars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 30

Unfortunately, the 2 additional classes for the expansions only apply to their respective campaigns. Meaning, you can't use Assassin/Ritualist on a nightfall or prophecies campaign. Not in the beginning anyways. There's a way to port over to the prophecies campaign from Cantha and quite possibly, there would be an option to travel to Elona now as well.

Also, there has been an estimated 2 expansions coming out per year. This year being Factions and now, Nightfall. With each expansion comes a brand new campaign, and 2 new classes to choose from, as well as some new equipment and skills probably.
    Currently Playing [IGN]: (Say Hi if you see me!)

Rock Man Reputation: 10

Annoyingly I can't find it now. But I read somewhere on the Guild Wars website that you can create assassins and ritualists in Nightfall.
    1 in every 7.8 people on OnRPG has taken to making up statistics like: "90% of OnRPG have switched their username to something related to Anime. If you still have a REAL username, put this in your signature". If you are one of the people who hasn't, put this in your signature.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

lol love the got pwned by a lvl 3 one !11!!1!1!1oneoneiamgay111!11!!one
    Viva La Raza

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Memoryloss View Post
    Annoyingly I can't find it now. But I read somewhere on the Guild Wars website that you can create assassins and ritualists in Nightfall.
    It says in the nightfall manual that you can find the port city in Factions and sail to the port city in Nightfall with any character (including Assassins and Ritualists). But you can't create any of the campaign specific characters in any other game.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Default as he said

i love the derv their soo cool. but i also love my other chars. dont like factions as much because well i dont know i just like my prophecies chars better i guess its because took alot longer to lvl to 20. i dont know. and with my 15 hp monk i can kill 2 lvl 22 ice imps and a lvl 24 whatever their called. monk only lvl five on my bros acc it take forever to kill them though. eh
    Guildwars:
    lvl 20 W/Mo
    lvl 20 R/Mo
    lvl 20 A/R
    lvl 20 Mo/W
    lvl 20 D/Mo
    lvl 20 E/Mo
    PvP pure nuke ele or domination mesmer.
    PvP(N/Mo) MM for alliance battles .
    I have done closer to the stars with all so i can change their secondary profs. all charectors are rpg and have max heroes and all have max armor.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 0

*cough*

Assassin
    Dervish
    Ritualist
    Paragon

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Ehh... i dont get it.. if i have factions, and someone has nightfall etc, can we still play together? or does every game have their own world? Or is it like wow/BC, that you can play together in same world, but factions players cant use classes that nightfall has?

Woah, i think that no1 understands that :O Sorry fo my baad english.... I have no idea how to explain my point in question
    correctly

edit: If i buy nightfall, but idont have factions and the first one, can i use all stuffs that factions has?
    hurr durr

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Quote Originally Posted by Walruz View Post
    Ehh... i dont get it.. if i have factions, and someone has nightfall etc, can we still play together? or does every game have their own world? Or is it like wow/BC, that you can play together in same world, but factions players cant use classes that nightfall has?

edit: If i buy nightfall, but idont have factions and the first one, can i use all stuffs that factions has?
    No, you cannot play together except in PvP. Each game has their own continent, so for example, if all you have is Factions, you can only play in Cantha. If all you have is Nightfall, you can only play in Elona. If you own both though, your character can travel between them.

And you can still use items, such as green weapons, from Factions on your Nightfall character; you just have to buy them from someone.
    When to speak of a word so old,
    Is to relearn what is known.
    A time to think back and move on.
    Rebuild the loves of lives long gone.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 23

When GW2 comes out, the lv cap will be no more, just thought I'd throw it in for peeps that don't know =)

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Im sorry i dont remember but are we going to be able to bring our charectors to GW2 or not and when that comes out are they goin to keep doing events in the original gw games and are they going to up the lvl cap on proph nightfall and factions? and any news on proffesions in EoTN. and i hear u can become a charr in GW2 IMO THATS ****IN AWESOME any other critters u can be?
    Guildwars:
    lvl 20 W/Mo
    lvl 20 R/Mo
    lvl 20 A/R
    lvl 20 Mo/W
    lvl 20 D/Mo
    lvl 20 E/Mo
    PvP pure nuke ele or domination mesmer.
    PvP(N/Mo) MM for alliance battles .
    I have done closer to the stars with all so i can change their secondary profs. all charectors are rpg and have max heroes and all have max armor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast