Your funny warrock stories.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Default Your funny warrock stories.

Post your stories here. anyway,here's one of mine:

I was playing in Pargona east,and our side was losing.I was killed and respawned at the main base as a heavy trooper,then noticed I was in one of the flag buildings,with the stairs and all.Anyways,I went up the steps,and went through the roof door,and took a right,and stopped...What I saw was an enemy helicopter hovering about ten or so feet away from me,and staring me in the face.I freak out,pull out a stinger,and shoot as fast as I can.....BOOM!The heli blows up and I got a kill.funny how I didn't notice the smoke coming out of it.

I posted mine,lets hear yours.

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 15

Lol This guy was crawling behind our enemy but the enemy didn't see him. He was crawling too and then he decided to shoot and it was funny because all of those shots went into his arse and I said boom butt shot. lol. It was especially funny when the enemy died.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 44

I shot a guy 1 shot in a dudes crotch and he died and his flopped into a position where one of his hands was over his crotch
    Reading:
    The Divine Comedy
    The Tempest
    Hamlet

O human race born to fly upward, wherefore at a little wind dost thou fall.
    Dante Alighieri

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

i was playing in harbour, and we had the base at the north side. it was 4v4,
    all our guys were at that base trying to protect it, and then we saw a guy on his belly crawling into our base. us 4 guys surrounded him and we started looking at him, while he continued to crawl, we were laughing at his stupidity. but his teammates came from the side and got us all. we were the stupid ones

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 12

I was in montana and i was a sniper. You know how there's car noobs there? There was one right in front of me and i just positioned my scope where i think his head's going to pop out. And so he popped out of his car and was shooting me with it. And then i got a headshot! Car noobs are so stupid and fun to kill.

...?

Whoo! Games playing: Americas Army and Warcraft 3

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 12

I cant remember the map, but it had several islands on it and boats, anyways I was driving a boat at top speed and there was a helicopter flying low on the beachside, when my boat hit the beach, it kept going for like 30 meters or so, and I crashed into the low helicopter and spun it out of control, it then hit a nearby truck and I had received 2 kills

I also cant remember the map but it had a bunch of planes and runways- anyways, I was on a gun turret and shot a plane, it didn't blow up yet, but I guess the engines were failing or something (I dont know, maybe the driver was bad) anyways I watched how this plane was falling down and decided not to shoot it and see where it landed, BOOM! It killed a tank that happened to be passing by.

Yea im lucky

Your misconceptions on the CCCP disturb me.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

In red clover, I killed all the opposition with my g 36 rifle...
    with one mag.....
    I don't know if I'm lucky or the enemies are god damn stupid....

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 152

Most of my good Warrock moments are in Harbor_IDA.