Forsaken Guild! {OnRPGers apply here}

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Default Forsaken Guild! {OnRPGers apply here}

I'm thinking of making a guild using my friend's help, we're going to raise about 2mm ust to make a guild fcalled Forsaken . .If the name is taken. It might be Symphonia. Anyways. . .Please if you wanna join Add Kyoteki to your friend list on Trickster, Jewlia server

"Unleash your inner bunny"

Banned Reputation: 10

Smile yes!! i agree

Quote Originally Posted by RpgKylon View Post
    I'm thinking of making a guild using my friend's help, we're going to raise about 2mm ust to make a guild fcalled Forsaken . .If the name is taken. It might be Symphonia. Anyways. . .Please if you wanna join Add Kyoteki to your friend list on Trickster, Jewlia server
    i will be here supporting u ! just go ahead!!

http://www.fcsgame.com

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 43

Hey I'm gonna start back up on trickster and take a break from TES:Oblivion and Granado Espada. My IGN will probably be Kistril. If I really get into it like last time (50 soemthing raccoon) then ill love it again ^.^. Well ill add you when I get in game and hopefully I can join and help

**I was on all day yesterday and this was last month so I'm guessing that you quit trickster but I'll try to keep adding you just incase you didn't. And my ign is Kyrean
    Last edited by Ithian; 10-07-2007 at 11:08 AM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default hiyas

im interested in joining a guild and hopefully meet new people. Im kinda new and im only lvl 21 right now and im still learning everything. If anybody wants to message me im on Jewl under the name Meepers518 always nice to meet new friends because i don't know alot of people.lol

Olpah's Object Reputation: 15

The guild kind of died. . . T T; Due to friend's copy not playing it, it may take a while for the guild to recooperate

GAIN

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default hmm

if you want, pm me some time, i dont even know how to join a guild. lol. Meepers518

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 17

I'd like to join my Buffalo is only two days old bu its already lvl 28. im addicted to trickster like crack right now lol.

its pure Ap with burning rave lvl10...i wana master it but i cant find any Nepthys cards if u guys got any it be nice if u donate

may i join this guild? my ign is Millbrae

Banned Reputation: 10

Unhappy Happiness

thanks a lot , bump up up up!!If you need sell cheap wow gold,you can buy wow power leveling on the website: buy wow gold, cheap WoW Power Leveling, sale wow Gold, 1-80 lvl wow power leveling, wotlk gold.