storyline???

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Default storyline???

im just curious about the storyline to lunia. you know, its just pretty cool that lunia has a storyline as well as being an mmorpg. thats is pretty cool. but the thing is, i never have time to watch the scene before the stage. so... if anyone has like a youtube video or maybe can even just bother to type it, or even better, a website full of it so if anyone will put the time and write/post it id be very happy, as i have nothing to do on the weekdays except homework (repeat a billion times)
    im neji and i pwn you with my perverted Byakugan!!!
    Which character are you test by naruto-kun.com!
    i dunno how to frikin upload my pic! hhahahha
    playin lunia!!!
    i like potatoes i cannot lie!!!
    who wants some cereal!!!
    i havent watched the simpson's movie!
    i feel funny!!!
    who wants a cookie!!!
    I wish i could fly!!!
    join my guild in lunia "LunaIsTheBoss"!!!

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Maybe after your done training repeat the stage in a private room and just watch the video and for the scene after boss fight just aska friend/guild to help you ( i do that XP) and i dont see why not watch the video while in some party..most of the time they dont mind

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 10

I could tell you the whole story so far. PM me if you want it. You can tell me what stage you're up to so I don't spoil the story.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

i can tell you that episode 5-10 is eirs sister lir. dang i want episode 5 :smile:
    ◙▲

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Okay umm... . I stopped watching it after about stage 5 on episode 1 lol. The way it was told annoyed the crap out of me.. The story itself didnt seem too bad, but alot of the times sound would overlap and Id get some annoying hybrid noise pumping out of my headphones. And, I just didnt want to sit through that . But what Ive gathered is, theyre going to Michael Jacksons house to save Eirs little brother. And Mj sent out all his animals to stop you. Btw, slimes are really unborn children, so think about that when your killing hordes of them.