Coolest looking after 100?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 0

Default Coolest looking after 100?

Its a tie between Chaos Sword and Order Spear for me The Chaos archer is just right before them . THEY SOO COOOL.
    THE MAGES ARE GEYGEYGEY

Teacher:What happens when ur crap is exposed to radioactive chemicals???
    Student:FlyingPoo the great and mighty one comes and stuffs poo with wings in ur mouth.
    Teacher:Well done! You graduate even though this is ur first day.
    (Applaud)
    If it's day or if it's night i will stuff Poo in ur mouth!

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 10

Quick hint.

Order it doesnt have alot of people so the parties are scarce unless you get into a good guild that has alot of guild parties.

Chaos has alot of people and there are always parties and its not hard to find them.

And the mages you speak of are called healers in SoF. And healers are very boring through lvl 1-70 since after lvl 70 you should start nuking (dmg dealing spells). And at lvl 74 your best starting nuke for a healer can actually deal about the same as a 4th promo (lvl 80+) class. But after lvl 80 healers are the most powerfull class with a good pimped weapon c9 or c10. I myself at lvl 75 was using my 74 skill and was doing like ... 200dmg less than a 4th promo archer with a c9 bow with 100-110%SA. So you say they are gay. But they are the most powerfull class at higher lvl's.

So if you think they are still gay I would take the time to consider what I just showed you.

I know your talking about looks but this is just some info I figured you would like to know for SoF

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty View Post
    Quick hint.

Order it doesnt have alot of people so the parties are scarce unless you get into a good guild that has alot of guild parties.

Chaos has alot of people and there are always parties and its not hard to find them.

And the mages you speak of are called healers in SoF. And healers are very boring through lvl 1-70 since after lvl 70 you should start nuking (dmg dealing spells). And at lvl 74 your best starting nuke for a healer can actually deal about the same as a 4th promo (lvl 80+) class. But after lvl 80 healers are the most powerfull class with a good pimped weapon c9 or c10. I myself at lvl 75 was using my 74 skill and was doing like ... 200dmg less than a 4th promo archer with a c9 bow with 100-110%SA. So you say they are gay. But they are the most powerfull class at higher lvl's.

So if you think they are still gay I would take the time to consider what I just showed you.

I know your talking about looks but this is just some info I figured you would like to know for SoF
    well said fifty, i agree that healers are the best after 80+

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I agree too!

IGN:Keyoto
    Lvl:23
    Class:Swordsman