Thread: opinions of CABAL and Dekaron

Banned Reputation: 10

well cabals gonna be in english in 2 days, actually one, so id go with cabal, but cabals gonna be P2P.though dekaron is cool and everythign its a grindfest

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 9

p2p.....thought it'll be too good for an f2p, will there ever be a f2p with p2p quality?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 10

Err, why do people always COMPARE with P2P games and F2P games. =/ Cabal Online is P2P and Dekaron is F2P.

I think cabal is gonna be better then Dekaron because lOOK AT THOSE COMBO moves on cabal, but you know, P2P > F2P on most games. Cabal is much better then Dekaron I believe by looking at those skills, ss, movies.
    Why? I played Dekaron. I played kDekaron and it was fun and it's F2P.
    But I think Cabal Online is better.

IMO, Dekaron & Cabal doesn't seem very similar. Maybe with some jobs but I don't think there similar or anything else. By looking at the SS don't mean it might become similar. I definitely know the skills are way different and how it's used.

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

i heard cabal only has dungeon environments and dekaron has an open world environment. can someone confirm? if its true il have to go with dekaron even if it suks compared to cabal. i hate being confined in dungeons/arenas like rakion.