Thread: Got me thinking

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 10

bandits don't suck. trust me, my cousin has a lvl 80 chief bandit on KMS and he's making good money, lvling fast and even made his own guild. Ive seen him train, he trains at mixed golems, all he does is savage blow and assulter over and over again. it took him no time to get from 70-80. Im actually a lttle jealous because he's 2 years younger than me.
    "Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spritual fervor, serving the Lord." (Romans 12:11)

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 14

And i was training a bandit...i should have made what i was thinking...making a sin :P But i guess its too late now so ill continue to feed him on tails and wish for happiness
    Maplestory
    Cyraan : 102 Khaini hermit
    Cryaan : 53 Khaini Aran
    LadyCyrus : 71 Khaini Blaze wizard
    Rainyn : 34 Khaini Gunslinger

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

Why did you make this same thread twice, except with different names?

Anyways, I really don't give a damn about what this guy thinks. I'm still leveling my bandit.

Ok, I doubt that guy got a bandit to 3rd job. I see so many people judging stuff when they don't even know for sure. I don't even have a bandit and I still disagree with him.
    "Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spritual fervor, serving the Lord." (Romans 12:11)

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Arcteryx
    Why did you make this same thread twice, except with different names?

Anyways, I really don't give a damn about what this guy thinks. I'm still leveling my bandit.
    also it couldn't of been him pressing submit twice as they were named slightly different but meh whatever just locked the other one

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by LightningWizard
    That is exactly why I made a sin. Bandits suck because they are melee and dont get a ranged attack.
    Bandits do not suck, they are very quick actually, i can ks some assassins if its in mobs. WIth haste + dagger booster its a wicked combo. Don't judge bandits because of what you see and hear, play it for yourself.
    Scania
    AznRice13oi - lvl 50 Bandit
    Old beta...
    1AznPr1de lvl 53 assassin.. Good old days x_x

Left side is beta>Right side is oms..

I'll pick this apart from my own personal perspective.

- Bandits (Dagger Rogues) are the worst 1st job'ers. Ever.
    It wasn't that bad for me, I didn't mind it that much.

- Leveling from 30-40 with a Mastery build can leave you lying under your bed sobbing. (The same may apply to the SB-first build, but I've never done that).
    Again, it wasn't THAT bad. Mastery helps a lot as a pure bandit, and makes training much easier during this period.

- Since bandits have terrible range, bandits can and will be ksed out of popular maps, ie: Zombies.
    I'd say this is false... It's been ages since I've trained, but generally very few people will bother you if you have haste. Sure an assassi
    This signature is out of date from years ago, I don't play these characters anymore but I'm not updating it because it's awesome.

Bera (Playing again, sometimes, whenever I feel like it)
    Taesol - Lev 91 Chief Bandit
    Kazelar - Lev 44 HP cleric (New build)

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Oh and sorry for posting twice, the first time I got an error, so I didn't think it got put into the forum.
    Sorry bout thatt.
    =]
    But, he generally brings out a lot of facts, it's really doubting me about if I actually will be able to survive getting Mono to those high levels with some actual fun involved.
    Because, it's about playing the game and enjoying your character too, so it might just change for me, I was feeling the slight beginning of dullness with him.

Bandits do not suck.But is quite hard to train from lvl 30-35.
    Lceiilusion 8x I/L mage (bootes) Dead
    FireyXBandit 7x Dit (bootes) Hyper-Active

actually, I started off with a bandit and got him to lvl 4x but when I switched worlds, I decided to go spearman. And just because that guy got a bandit to 3rd job and was dissappointed doesn't mean other people will.

Quote Originally Posted by NINJADUDEv.2
    yeah, this is seriously an underestimation of the bandit. they are just as fun as an assassin. they do very stable damage. Assassins are nothing without critical. Banidts are screwed over by wizet, but not by as much this guy says. Also, the weakest class aint bandits, its clerics. (no offense)

I think its just a matter of personal interest.
    During 3rd Job, Clerics become more and more useful. What they lack in power, they make up for in usefulness.

Playing MS again! Add my Sin, NinjaZero (Scania)