I recently found in someone's siggie "18X Lion" and was absolutely blown away. I remember staying up until 5 am one morning for the open beta of English Trickster. I played the Japanese one for a few days beforehand and absolutely loved it.
I quit Trickster just a day or two after the release because at the time of open beta, I was the highest level (45) on their first server. I quit because no one was around that level to party, and things got boring waiting for everyone else to level up. The level cap when the game first came out was no where above the 100s. Actually, when english TO first came out, you couldn't even class change at 50.
So, I was highly intrigued, downloaded it last night, played it for two hours, got to level 25 and now I'm addicted. There's people flooding all the maps, always someone to party with, it's so easy to absolutely soar in levels.
Soooo. I'm just wondering if anyone still actually played. And I also, have a few questions. =)
1) What is the current level cap? I think I saw 400 was it?
2) Has anyone gotten to that level cap yet?
3) When does the game get extremely grindy?
4) Is there any hope for me as a Bunny going Boxer soon, with a 4114 build going to be able to dig up all those items needed for class change?!
5) Is having a digging character a great way for cash?
6) Can you dual box?