Anyone Here still Actively Plays? =)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Tenko View Post
    im active on trickster now, im on fantasia server :O but i hate the new patch xD especially the "beginer party" system -.-

I don't like the beginner party system either D:
    It kinda makes it hard to tank my friends

I'm active, but I'm on the Jewelia server, along with my DA Lion in which I barely level because I'm lazeh But I just got him to lv7x Yay. xD

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I don't like the beginner party system either D:
    It kinda makes it hard to tank my friends

I'm active, but I'm on the Jewelia server, along with my DA Lion in which I barely level because I'm lazeh But I just got him to lv7x Yay. xD
    im thinking of changing back to jewelia xD but then imma make a HV cat maybe...or DP o.o dunno wich one got the strongest skill yet

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

I just started to play trickster again and i leveld from lvl 1~8 in 3 hours, Tell me your Secret!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NarkamaN View Post
    I just started to play trickster again and i leveld from lvl 1~8 in 3 hours, Tell me your Secret!!!
    dont waste too much time on quests and just make party if you can and kill monsters o.o (of course doing quests is good but spending hours on them is bad)

But, Allways when i party people go afk or we like 3 people and in other places.....
    =_=, Whats your lvl now?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 43

He's wrong about just grouping up and ditching the quests, why do you think they did the beginner party system? The secret to fast leveling is money. Just buy quest items, then turn them in and bam your done. But if you don't have 300k to spend, then your best bet is to just know where to find them and go and get them as quickly as you can. Quests like the sun cream one take 10 minutes to complete and you get 7k exp or something like that. Also try to find a site that tells you the quest items for that area so then you don't throw them away and then have to go back and drill/kill for some more.

Good idea il try that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithian View Post
    He's wrong about just grouping up and ditching the quests, why do you think they did the beginner party system? The secret to fast leveling is money. Just buy quest items, then turn them in and bam your done. But if you don't have 300k to spend, then your best bet is to just know where to find them and go and get them as quickly as you can. Quests like the sun cream one take 10 minutes to complete and you get 7k exp or something like that. Also try to find a site that tells you the quest items for that area so then you don't throw them away and then have to go back and drill/kill for some more.
    first its SHE and i never said to ditch quest but to dont waste hours on them that means buying the quest items or ask around -.-

Tenko if you dont mind, Whats your IGN in the game?
    Its boring playing alone withought talking with someone.

Oh, i forgot, im in jewelia server...
    Quit the other server and play with me!
    Last edited by NarkamaN; 10-12-2007 at 05:23 PM.

i just quit the other server if you readed above i think xD anyways i got a lv 39 fox that i use only to drill or just when im bored,same with bunny lv 30, a lv 13 sheep thats just there and a lv 9 cat started not too long ago xD thats my main but i cant decide between HV and DP cat <.<

IGN: Potatoist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast