Promotion Classes

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Question Promotion Classes

I'm still confused about the promotion (veterans) things...

Is it like in Ragnarok and the Transcendental classes?
    Cause one thing that caught my eye was classes got longer hair-- that might've been a CASH SHOP thing, but i wasn't sure because the classes with longer hair were titled veterans.

IGN has screenshots just surf around and you'll notice the 2 i noticed.
    Musketeer hair on a male Fighter
    Long hair on female scout

Even on wallpapers, the female scout has longer hair.

And about promotions, do you start at Level one again?

Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131

I THINK, based on what I read in-game, veterans are level 100+ characters. I'm not sure what all they get, but I think they get a couple special stances. I'm fairly certain that they need cash items to keep leveling though, so those you saw in the screenshots probably had cash already.

I'm far from certain on this all though, so I suggest double-checking.

[19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 22

US GE : can reach lvl100 for free. To reach final lvl (in current version) called veteran you need to pay. Veteran gives 1 extra stat point, 1 extra attack and defense rating and access to a number of special veteran-only stances. The 1 stat point and extra 1 attack and defense are very important. Normally you only get 1 extra attack and defense point every 4 lvls and the weapon of that lvl adds another attack or defense lvl. So just taking in account the 1 extra attack and defense level a veteran would be equal to a lvl100 character using lvl104 items or a lvl104 character using lvl100 weapons. You do not want to lvl all the way to 100 and then be stuck there because you can't pay for veteran. Also the sg ge is way cheaper than us ge, if you are going to pay better play sg ge.

Scout long hairstyle : a lvl80/84? hat can be bought with ingame gold that has the long white hair but it also adds a green leaf mask. You can also get the real long white hair without mask from lvl 3 trinity mission. If you use the cash shop you can get it there too.