Did Global Lunia Server is down Or??

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Did Global Lunia Server is down Or??

i am from malaysia, and after i complete the patch up for the game, i cant play it because the server is not responding. So, did any of u face this problem? by the way, i also cant reach to the official website of this game. Please let me know what is my problem, either my connection or my country ip get ban or the server now in beta status or the server is down. Thx for help..

any1 from malaysia or singapore having this problem? i m not sure what problem i facing now, because last nite i uninstall this game n reinstall it back, and it works to connect me into the game, but after i restart the pc, i cant connect back to the game. any expert know what problem is this? i m using zone alarm firewall, but i have allow the game exe to access. any1 pls help me n the others player who having this problem...thx
    Last edited by Ultimate Time; 10-04-2007 at 01:27 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Talking move on

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Time View Post
    i am from malaysia, and after i complete the patch up for the game, i cant play it because the server is not responding. So, did any of u face this problem? by the way, i also cant reach to the official website of this game. Please let me know what is my problem, either my connection or my country ip get ban or the server now in beta status or the server is down. Thx for help..

any1 from malaysia or singapore having this problem? i m not sure what problem i facing now, because last nite i uninstall this game n reinstall it back, and it works to connect me into the game, but after i restart the pc, i cant connect back to the game. any expert know what problem is this? i m using zone alarm firewall, but i have allow the game exe to access. any1 pls help me n the others player who having this problem...thx

i would say move on and stop waiting for any help their is alot of great out their, me too i was waiting for cabal online to open globel but i didint stop thier i just kept playing other mmorpg games until something new will happen to the game iam wiating for.

AND TNX

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

the game is opening to full
    they are getting ready, the whole game will be soon released

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 92

Full game has the same problem

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Time View Post

the game's server moved to a new host.

Visit their web page for more info.
    Please help support me by clicking on one of the ads below and signing up for prize rebel!

Prizerebel is a unique site to earn free accessories!

This includes Nexon Cash, Ijji Coins, Astros, and MORE!

<