Thread: Bleach 143! Love or hate it?

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 62

Default Bleach 143! Love or hate it?

*Topic Question*

Bleach 143 was ok. Mostly talking, but not much action. Next eposide the action will start.
    If I had to rate it one of 10. It would 6.5

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43

It's not even out yet, how can we tell?

All I have to say is, don't be a topic ***** and start a topic which the prime purpose is for discussing something which cannot be disussed about untill the future.

Seriously, you topic thread has only 2 words.

Banned Reputation: 15

The raw is probably out but i doubt this guy understands japanese. And these bleach #! love or hate it threads are getting annoying.

Banned Reputation: 15

Well you could make 1 bleach thread and talk about all the new episodes in that one. No need for people to keep making a new thread for every episodes.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 43

Truth be told, it seems like these types of threads are getting really intensive, and some people like them. Thus, I would suggest a mod add a section under "anime nation" for "continuous anime series" discussions, like Bleach, Naruto, and any other anime that never ends, that was we can control the flow of these types of threads.

But as my first statement, it is entirely wrong to post a thread with a starting topic that says, "like the title says," without any discussion within the starting thread. That's about as annoying as those meaningless, "first post/comment" posts.

[edit]

The episode was great. I was so happy that they finnally added the rest of Ichgo's friends to the loop. Now, just for them to get back, and we can see a nice conversation between them all, lol.