charecter question!

Hybrid View

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default charecter question!

there is 3 players and 9 classes right someone can plz tell me what classes there is and witch player can i be 2 swords(strider)

and what the class that lvl up the fastest and the most fun to play with him?

and how i need to add my state plz give me a link or somthing that i can know how to add in skills and (STR/DEX/STA/INT...)

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Did you try to post this on the official Rappelz forum?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by vempiro View Post
    there is 3 players and 9 classes right someone can plz tell me what classes there is and witch player can i be 2 swords(strider)

and what the class that lvl up the fastest and the most fun to play with him?

and how i need to add my state plz give me a link or somthing that i can know how to add in skills and (STR/DEX/STA/INT...)
    I think any of the fighter types can eventually dual yield weapons... it seams that the most popular of all the characters being played is the strider, they do have some great abilities especially when you get to 2nd job class (cloak of shadows ftw).
    No class levels quicker than the others but if you are the type of person who really gets into your character than my suggestion would be to go the holy warrior route (gaia race I believe) as they are not very commonly played and they are a great asset to any dp, commonly they are referred to as the tank, in my experience they are the second most sought after class for dping(dungeon partying) next to the cleric which is a must for any good dp.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

holy warrior is in Deva race...the gaia warrior is called Fighter

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

LOOK AT MY THREAD... it tells you everything lol
    This is me...

This is my opposite...

Active in:
    LOTRO!!!~~~Nimrodel Server~~~Lemonkeeper~Runekeeper~Lv60~~~Eruhini Kinship
    Rappelz!!!~~~Bahamut Server~~~Cheese7357~Soul Breeder Lv6x with everchanging alts