Thread: iPod

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default iPod

ok, my old mp3 player died on me and i need to get another one. but i have a bit of a problem on my hands...i dont know if i should go buy a different mp3 player or an iPod. my main concern with buying an iPod is the music. if i buy an iPod, can i put any music from my computer and cd's on it or do i have to buy the music straight from itunes? if anyone could answer this it would help me make my decision.

thanks

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 10

Buy another mp3 player, don't buy Ipods. Anything is better than an Ipod

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

I had the same problem, I got an Ipod though because I thought It looked cute ( Ipod Nano). Stupid reason, But Im not the one who spent the money....

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 10

Well if you're going for features get a Creative, if you want a good , nice to look at, good software MP3 player get an iPod. You can rip CD's onto iTunes and then upload them to your iPod too, it's pretty simple. In fact the Pope has iPod Nano and George W. Bush has a Shuffle (he himself said the iPod was too confusing for him).

Retired Staff Reputation: 218

iPods ftw. To rip music off the iPods just use Ephpod. It's easy to use, just select your iPod from the list of drives and drag and drop the songs you want from the iPod to your hard-drive. I had to do that a few times lol.

春光乍泄 Reputation: 193

Creative does not have the best MP3 players, trust me on that. iPods are pretty cool, just make sure you dont drop it or something, but if you want a lightweight one Creative's Nomad would be good, it also works as a USB thumb drive o.O

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

I say IPod.. Ten times better.

You can put music from your computer or CD's (if you couldn't, no one would buy because it would be a waste buying songs you already have).