Time Out

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Time Out

when i click on my rappelz icon the game launcher appears then waits for about 10 secounds then says time out how do i start the game

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 20

same problem here... i got it to patch once ... but my comp froze.... and i am back to timing out again.

so if anyone can help...
    LoL (US) IGN: Craevan

The Same thing is happening to me! I wanna play, I wanna play, I wanna play, I wanna play!

what windows are you running? I had this problem I have vista had to run as administrator works fine now.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun"

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 43

I had the same lol tried a few hours later it worked fine and did a big patch, no idea why it does that

Quote Originally Posted by Fieren View Post
    Howdy, I'm Fieren, the local pedophile. Share the fun, bring your kids to OnRPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by power_gamer_6 View Post
    I like to abuse mod powers to have other mods admit to messing around with a mod's posts.

Mehh...sometimes it is about luck....ive been 3weeks now far from playing....my modem down becoz of lighting when i change to a new one another problem appear...i cant access to the website nor the rappelz games...then after 3 weeks it goes fine but when i wanna click on the launcher it appear then time out....n rotate with the file is not responding....i hv try all those u have said even what the gm post but still nothing happen.....it been nearly a month now...aaaaaaaaaaa iwanna play..my friend hd get to lvl 80 now but i am still at 70 aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa