.: Arado Senki Official Help Thread :.

Page 1 of 513 1231151101501 ... LastLast
    Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Default .: Arado Senki Official Help Thread :.

This thread is to help those who don't understand certain aspects of Arado Senki or are having current problems with it.

We will do our best to help you and answer your questions, so please post your Arado Senki questions here.

Side Note: This thread will die in 3 days, no doubt.

Side Note: I was wrong. Wow.
    Last edited by Suvi; 10-23-2007 at 11:23 PM.

Beatmania IIDX ftw!

Spyroís Burning Cough Reputation: 10

-=LINK COMPILATION=-

1.) Our Guide -->

2.) VPN Guide & FAQ -->

3.) Finding other Players -->

4.) Fan Website -->

--------------------------------
    If what you're about to say concerns any of the above, please visit and post in the relevant thread. This will save you time and also keep related materials in related threads. Questions WILL be answered here, however we wish to make full use of all resources available to us.

-=Guide to Arado Senki Threads=-
    1.) When actually playing the game and trying to find out how to complete these quests that you can't read, because they are in moonspeak, go to this thread.

2.) Before you manage to get the game going, when you try to access the page and it gives you a 404 error and it won't load anymore, go to this thread.

3.) When looking for other Arado Senki players to team up with and add to your friends list, go to this thread.

4.) A website is being made just for this game, any help or suggestions you can offer is appreciated, post all of it in this thread.

-------------------------------
    Enjoy!

~O.R.

Reader Beware: My Links are Dead. (3/21/2015)

I apologize for what is now an entirely outdated post. The vast majority of the threads I linked to have long since been pruned or otherwise require a different URL, however there are a lot of great new threads on here discussing DFOG. I would like to redirect those interested in the game to this great thread right here.
    Last edited by OuterRem; 03-21-2015 at 06:43 AM.

Tohou Radio! ZUN's next masterpiece... Eh? What's that? April fools? God damnit.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

At least the Korean DnF players will stop *****ing now. And if they do, we can at least say that we tried

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by LordKamina View Post
    At least the Korean DnF players will stop *****ing now. And if they do, we can at least say that we tried
    Can't stop, won't stop

WE RIDE TIL WE DIE

(a bump to help the thread, I am a gentleman.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fael View Post
    Can't stop, won't stop

WE RIDE TIL WE DIE

(a bump to help the thread, I am a gentleman.)
    No hard feelings Fael. I don't have anything against you guys. I just didn't like how that argument went down. Hopefully with this thread, it'll die out...HOPEFULLY

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 18

Quote Originally Posted by LordKamina View Post
    No hard feelings Fael. I don't have anything against you guys. I just didn't like how that argument went down. Hopefully with this thread, it'll die out...HOPEFULLY
    I am not here to fight but to lend my support for this thread to keep it up and alive. Good luck to all you Arad Senki players

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hello, i'll start with the first actual problem on this thread.

So yesterday I got everything working, and played a bit. The game is very nice so today I went again for some more, and after the latest update was done, nprotect did it's stuff.

After that a little window with some unreadable garbage showed up and when I click on the only button available, I presume it is some sort of OK, the launcher shuts down and i'm back on the desktop. The only thing that I can understand in that window is the number 114.

In some other thread in this same forums I read that this might be caused by not having installed the East Asian Language Files, I know i have those instaled.

I also read something about having to switch to them too, if someone could show me a quick walkthrough on how to do that last thing it would be awesome, cause it's the only thing that makes sense right now.

Ok Fluff, assuming that you're on Windows XP (I hate Vista for some unapparant reason) you would go onto Control Panel-Regional and Language Options-Advance-and you would then proceed to change you're non-Unicode settings to Japanese. (If it do not have it installed, have a Windows XP disk ready.) If you happen to have it installed, it would ask you to restart you're computer. Please do so.
    MISSION COMPLETE

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thanks for the quick reply, but not so lucky for me that lead me into an even nastier problem.

I can log in on the site, but when I click on Game Start, Internet Explorer crash in that ugly way it does, when it asks you if you want to Debug it.

I know this is a bit complex already, but I don't have any clue anymore so i`ll post anyway. The info for the Error was the following.

AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.2180 ModName: neopleinstallaxjap6.dll
    ModVer: 1.1.4.63 Offset: 000235c4

That`s just nasty, I know. In the mean time i'll try re-installing the Language Files and see if that helps, if anyone have anymore ideas let me know.

Oh, LordKamina you probably hate Vista cause nothing that's worth installing works on it.
    Last edited by Fluff; 10-10-2007 at 10:35 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Try updating your Internet Explorer [Which I do not think is the problem here]

If that doesn't work, try setting EVERYTHING to Japanese in your Language Options in the control panel. Restart your computer afterwards and try again.

If this doesn't work, download a different version of Internet Explorer. Currently, I am using Asian Explorer. I find it much more better and I like it more for some reason.

If that doesn't work, OuterRem will be on later tonight to assist you, as he knows much more than me.

There's a conflict with your Internet Explorer and the Japanese language, I know that for sure. If possible, get a Japanese Internet Explorer.. Which I don't even know exists or not.

Beatmania IIDX ftw!

Page 1 of 513 1231151101501 ... LastLast