ok wait hold on lol wat is basic again:confused: -.-"
    WELLL!
    i spend most of time sleepin playing games
    and being lazy dats my thang:cool:

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

basic - is your basic attack

like left click left click..or left click right click etc etc

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

is the thrust attack , the jump attack and other "combos" are all basic? im asking , cuz i saw someone say that thrust and jump are range attacks

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Jump Attacks May Be useful in golemz and ppl but it sucks on Mages cuz they are tiny and hard to jump attack they might Shield then grip u and make u funny Besides i use to be a Blacksmith on my old account long time ago
    i was llv 15 then deleted it i was so bored then i make other charecters.
    but now im useing a mage cuz im pwning for now Blacksmith Grips may be a little fast and strong but when they miss u get Griped Eaisily. Dont grip Forever It might get u in bad luck and then u start like a Newbie..........
    i use to be like that. im trying to delete my Lvl 10 mage cuz it been there forever even when i lvl 11 i can delete it Its Stat points is still there. hope this informations clear to you Except about my acccoutn read it if u wished:cool: i dunt care
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

jump attack is classified under range attack fyi

i personally think adding both basic and grip is useless if you know how to fight i have a lvl 8 bs that adds pure attack speed so that i dont get gripped too often if i miss my basic but no amount of attack speed is going to save you from my grip if you hit my block unless youre lagging in which no attack is going to hit anyway. bs has high enough damage without any stats added so its just a matter of how good you are in surviving extended battles in different situations. im stronger in 1v1 because i grip like hell but other ppl can go 3v1 and kill but cant do 1v1. suit your playing style with your stat addition but dont forget skill counts for the most

Quote Originally Posted by yiiz View Post
    jump attack is classified under range attack fyi

i personally think adding both basic and grip is useless if you know how to fight i have a lvl 8 bs that adds pure attack speed so that i dont get gripped too often if i miss my basic but no amount of attack speed is going to save you from my grip if you hit my block unless youre lagging in which no attack is going to hit anyway. bs has high enough damage without any stats added so its just a matter of how good you are in surviving extended battles in different situations. im stronger in 1v1 because i grip like hell but other ppl can go 3v1 and kill but cant do 1v1. suit your playing style with your stat addition but dont forget skill counts for the most
    agree, skill does count the most but w/o the point or armor on ya, u will die fast by other ppl w/ armors.
    bcuz i use to have a bs w/ all my points w/o addin them and w/o any armor. I was pwned very fast w/ other bs (but i was only throwin ax =P, they r too easy to fight w/ my weapon on my bs ^_~) but ya, all im tryin to say is, itz good not to add points to any of the bs but just wear some armor to make ur energy and armor go up to make a even game.

well i usually just hammer the hell out of my opponents and i beat my fren and he was wearing knight or something and i wasnt wearing anything. that was because he was mainly goleming and was like almost treating me as a golem or something.

Quote Originally Posted by yiiz View Post
    well i usually just hammer the hell out of my opponents and i beat my fren and he was wearing knight or something and i wasnt wearing anything. that was because he was mainly goleming and was like almost treating me as a golem or something.
    ya, but most golem players play different from team deathmatch. u can really when a player who use to play golem and start playin team. They mostly play like "wait and attack" style or go all attack w/o any thoughts.

I would recommend basic or range if you are a blacksmith.... because a bs's jump attk or axe is the best when maxed out... but a range bs can't 1 on 1 so good.... unless u play the terrain. I wouldn't do grip for bs... save taht for ninja.

Post -----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by sinned View Post
    I would recommend basic or range if you are a blacksmith.... because a bs's jump attk or axe is the best when maxed out... but a range bs can't 1 on 1 so good.... unless u play the terrain. I wouldn't do grip for bs... save taht for ninja.
    Agree. except the 1 on 1 part.......... On blacksmith If ur a Attack Speed pure
    then you wuld suck at strength just keep adding ur basic Attk Range atk Spec Attk and range attk a blacksmith AxeRanga can own a mage on 1 on 1 and a ninja 1 on 1 and most of all a archer becuz there True Power Is all strnegth not Speed.......... then how u do golemz and boss war and team and solo plus Stage u'll die.... all u do is miss grips... how can u defnily WIN?! X( U'll just bee the most Suckyest Blk SMith on the whole world how u think of that?:confused: -Yawn- i gotta sleep
    X(
    Well! I sleep while i play my computer Being Cool Is just my thang:cool:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12