Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 42 of 42

Thread: Im working on an english patch

  1. #26
    Game List Master Reputation: 239
    chaoscauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Norfolk UK
    Posts
    4,601
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    There is no dg server files out so it's not possible unless you get someone to rob them lol or email zemi and purchase a license from them to run the english version you won't have to translate then plus it would be legal

  2. #27
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    So how much would that lisence cost :l

    A couple thousand I bet >.>

    Everything may be ****ed unless someone can hack and steal the server

  3. #28
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,612
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    So how much would that lisence cost :l

    A couple thousand I bet >.>

    Everything may be ****ed unless someone can hack and steal the server
    Hah, you were just acting like everything was ready and that you just had to get a server. You can't do this, just give up.

  4. #29
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Hah, you were just acting like everything was ready and that you just had to get a server. You can't do this, just give up.
    No need to be an ass I worked my ass off on this... Im going to keep trying untill something happens -.- this game cant be down forever.

  5. #30
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,698
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    @Hiroshi PM me when you have the server files I'll explain how you make a private server.



    @Seimei Yo douchebag lay of for awhile, you know you aren't worth shit but you don't have to show it in open " Really if you can't be nice then don't post at all. Isn't he trying his best to make one? I don't see you doing anything.

  6. #31
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,612
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Lol, all he does is brag about his 'server', I doubt he even translated anything. Good luck getting the server files, lmao.

  7. #32
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,698
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Lol, all he does is brag about his 'server', I doubt he even translated anything. Good luck getting the server files, lmao.
    You need to google the definition about "bragging" on google " You don't even know what all those words mean what you use. You used "brag" wrong in so many way cause I didn't see him brag in any of his posts.

  8. #33
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    How the hell does it look like im bragging...

    All youve done in this topic is ***** about this if you dont have something nice to say about this work then get the **** out and kill yourself.

    yeah sure im pretty much at a road block here... ive tooken along time off.... and during which the servers got shut down... cant do anything about that now can I?

    <3

    @ Darksin

    Without any official server up I have no idea how im going to get the server files...
    Last edited by Heroshi; 04-08-2008 at 02:57 AM.

  9. #34
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12
    BoomThunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Would you shut the **** up for a second, am I talking to you? Seriously, I've never seen you post a decent post, you're like a 12 year old kid. And look who's correcting my mistakes, mister Dutch I-can't-speak-English-for-shit. Every Dutch I've seen on this forums give themselves a bad name, you, hyarume, Bomil, yeah I'm giving names cause I don't care.
    Ahaha! The irony in this is killing me!

    Rule No. 1 – No "Flaming"

    * You will not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Personal attacks that are obviously between friends joking around are allowed up to a point.
    * This includes shouting in the forum with the use of totally UPPERCASE sentences in your topic, title, or post.


    Hasn't your mommy ever told you that if you don't have anything nice to say not to say anything at all?

  10. #35
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,698
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Would you shut the **** up for a second, am I talking to you? Seriously, I've never seen you post a decent post, you're like a 12 year old kid. And look who's correcting my mistakes, mister Dutch I-can't-speak-English-for-shit. Every Dutch I've seen on this forums give themselves a bad name, you, hyarume, Bomil, yeah I'm giving names cause I don't care.
    Maybe you should clean your vagina a little bit. Also if you try to outsmart me make you CAN outsmart me :3 So what if my English sucks? You see things that aren't there! You say "he's bragging *whine whine*" You don't even know the basic stuff of scripting so who are you to judge other people? I do know you're a idiot though...

    @BoomThunda I just noticed it and it made me laugh so hard xD

  11. #36
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12
    BoomThunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,821
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Maybe you should clean your vagina a little bit. Also if you try to outsmart me make you CAN outsmart me :3 So what if my English sucks? You see things that aren't there! You say "he's bragging *whine whine*" You don't even know the basic stuff of scripting so who are you to judge other people? I do know you're a idiot though...

    @BoomThunda I just noticed it and it made me laugh so hard xD
    Don't steep to his level, he's just a troll.

    =]

  12. #37
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,698
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post
    Don't steep to his level, he's just a troll.

    =]
    I'm still polite. No matter how you look at my posts it's never close to flaming :3 It's always close to having forum orgasms!

  13. #38
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10
    Dx619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Lol @ Simie for getting owned.

  14. #39
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    The patch is now DONE.... so uh... there is no official server anymore right? No foriegn ones? So it WOULD be legal and ok to talk about it here since there isnt one out...

    Also Im still confused... how am I gonna get a server up if there isnt an official one to get the files from?

    (also payment is a problem... if you do have to pay for a server that is.)

  15. #40
    Banned Reputation: 6

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    How the hell does it look like im bragging...

    All youve done in this topic is ***** about this if you dont have something nice to say about this work then get the **** out and kill yourself.
    preach my brotha!

    ahmen.

    well, i can't wait for the patch to be ready, but it would also be nice if i could play the English version someday...

  16. #41
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 43

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,612
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dx619 View Post
    Lol @ Simie for getting owned.
    Yup, that sentence really finished me off.

    I'm still polite. No matter how you look at my posts it's never close to flaming It's always close to having forum orgasms!

    Thanks to KillHannah <3

  17. #42
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10
    Dx619's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    46
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Yup, that sentence really finished me off.
    Lol @ you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •