Im working on an english patch

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 43

Lol, all he does is brag about his 'server', I doubt he even translated anything. Good luck getting the server files, lmao.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by Simei View Post
    Lol, all he does is brag about his 'server', I doubt he even translated anything. Good luck getting the server files, lmao.
    You need to google the definition about "bragging" on google " You don't even know what all those words mean what you use. You used "brag" wrong in so many way cause I didn't see him brag in any of his posts.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34

How the hell does it look like im bragging...

All youve done in this topic is ***** about this if you dont have something nice to say about this work then get the **** out and kill yourself.

yeah sure im pretty much at a road block here... ive tooken along time off.... and during which the servers got shut down... cant do anything about that now can I?

<3

@ Darksin

Without any official server up I have no idea how im going to get the server files...
    Last edited by Heroshi; 04-08-2008 at 03:57 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12

Would you shut the **** up for a second, am I talking to you? Seriously, I've never seen you post a decent post, you're like a 12 year old kid. And look who's correcting my mistakes, mister Dutch I-can't-speak-English-for-shit. Every Dutch I've seen on this forums give themselves a bad name, you, hyarume, Bomil, yeah I'm giving names cause I don't care.
    Ahaha! The irony in this is killing me!

Rule No. 1 – No "Flaming"

* You will not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another member or guest. Personal attacks that are obviously between friends joking around are allowed up to a point.
    * This includes shouting in the forum with the use of totally UPPERCASE sentences in your topic, title, or post.

Hasn't your mommy ever told you that if you don't have anything nice to say not to say anything at all?

Would you shut the **** up for a second, am I talking to you? Seriously, I've never seen you post a decent post, you're like a 12 year old kid. And look who's correcting my mistakes, mister Dutch I-can't-speak-English-for-shit. Every Dutch I've seen on this forums give themselves a bad name, you, hyarume, Bomil, yeah I'm giving names cause I don't care.
    Maybe you should clean your vagina a little bit. Also if you try to outsmart me make you CAN outsmart me So what if my English sucks? You see things that aren't there! You say "he's bragging *whine whine*" You don't even know the basic stuff of scripting so who are you to judge other people? I do know you're a idiot though...

@BoomThunda I just noticed it and it made me laugh so hard xD

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    Maybe you should clean your vagina a little bit. Also if you try to outsmart me make you CAN outsmart me So what if my English sucks? You see things that aren't there! You say "he's bragging *whine whine*" You don't even know the basic stuff of scripting so who are you to judge other people? I do know you're a idiot though...

@BoomThunda I just noticed it and it made me laugh so hard xD
    Don't steep to his level, he's just a troll.

=]

Quote Originally Posted by BoomThunda View Post
    Don't steep to his level, he's just a troll.

=]
    I'm still polite. No matter how you look at my posts it's never close to flaming It's always close to having forum orgasms!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Lol @ Simie for getting owned.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34

The patch is now DONE.... so uh... there is no official server anymore right? No foriegn ones? So it WOULD be legal and ok to talk about it here since there isnt one out...

Also Im still confused... how am I gonna get a server up if there isnt an official one to get the files from?

(also payment is a problem... if you do have to pay for a server that is.)

Banned Reputation: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    How the hell does it look like im bragging...

All youve done in this topic is ***** about this if you dont have something nice to say about this work then get the **** out and kill yourself.
    preach my brotha!

ahmen.

well, i can't wait for the patch to be ready, but it would also be nice if i could play the English version someday...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast