This is just depressing......

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Unhappy This is just depressing......

Okay, before REVOLUTION came along card quest gave like 500k TM exp and 100k EXP and above..... now card quest gives no EXP and gives like 200k exp when you suppose to receive like 2.7m TM exp........ now this is what making me quit this game..... my brother will always be ahead of me because he got 2.7m and I got 200k ( lets not forget he did like 4 other card quest before REVOLUTION came along)...... it just isn't fair any way you look at it. And it looks like...... back to Maple Story *sniff sniff*
    Those who give smiles gather smiles.....

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

I guess it isnt fair to people who are now starting to play because the patch forces players to level in certain areas until they figure out how to go to other towns, if not they will be stuck in the starting town (Coral Town) until level 15. They boosted the levels of the mosnters in Desert Beach, a popular place for new players to level and party up with others.

Banned Reputation: 15

A hidden place to plot my next move Muahahahaha!

Thumbs down Lvling considered very fast when your a beginner( and more you know

Lvling is not a problem when your a lvl1-20. Killing noob monsters for 6 hours will get you to 20. I do not really like trickster(considered near to hate trickster but not yet) because it is a small game, its environment is 2d and it gets boring within 1 and a quater hour for me. A constant mindless grinding can make u the pro in trickster but at what cost when you don't afford real cash to buy stuff when you are young. I am young and Im not having fun at trickster.

you have chosen the right way not to play trickster... it sux

( Appologies to trickster fans)
    -------------------------------
    you all know that you are all mindless grinders but you can change now

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

youre right im lvl 36 just got back to playing kinda boring without the sound it doesnt have sound i play for ten minutes and end up sleepin

It all really depends on you. If you like awesome flashy games or other types of games where you've gotten used to how it works and prefer it that way, then that's the way it is.

Trickster has its own pros and cons, but so does every other game in the land of the internet.

Maple Story isn't the best, as most people have heard. It isn't really beating on MS but more of a beat down on Nexon. Patches, server lag, ect.

As for the mindless grinding. If anyone has played Trickster long enough they'll know that's not the way to go. There are tons of quests just sitting around, waiting to be done. By the time you finish a quest you'd have at least gone up one level or two, and if anyone thinks, "Oh after i finish that quest then what?" there's plenty more to do. I highly doubt the quests will suddenly die out. Maybe just once or twice if you had a friend help you. Then you can manually level on your own. It's only one or two levels. Suck it up.

Trickster is mainly made for it's ease. I mean come on, you get experience for hitting or getting hit. That's too easy. Ksing is impossible. There's rarely any use of cuss words because of the filter. When you bypass the filter "hoar" , "arse" the small children don't understand anyway. I like their patch maintenance system.

Bad things? 2D angle. Cash shop 'hoars'. Bad attitudes from certain groups of people. Countless annoying noobs that start ranting at you because you won't give them 2mil galders. Exceptional error also known as the deadly EE. Compatibility with some computers is bad. Long pointless quest upon quest to get to Tut. boss.

Every game has it's perks and quirks. Whatever you chose is all dependent on you and you alone. Honestly a person can't say a game 'sucks'. It took a lot of mind, work, and money to get it going and popular in the first place. The only people who should be allowed to criticize are real critics and the makers of the game itself.

Of course that won't stop a lot of people from being wary of games for having certain negative attributes that stand out to that person. I just don't like pointless bad mouthing. If you're going to bad mouth, at least criticize instead. 'Trickster sucks' is not criticism. Neither is 'Maple Story is g*y'.

Do what you have to do. Just don't complain about it on other peoples expense.
    Last edited by VapeQ; 10-30-2008 at 01:39 AM.

Angry Points for VapeQ but what about Greenline??

Quote Originally Posted by VapeQ View Post
    It all really depends on you. If you like awesome flashy games or other types of games where you've gotten used to how it works and prefer it that way, then that's the way it is.

Trickster has its own pros and cons, but so does every other game in the land of the internet.

Maple Story isn't the best, as most people have heard. It isn't really beating on MS but more of a beat down on Nexon. Patches, server lag, ect.

As for the mindless grinding. If anyone has played Trickster long enough they'll know that's not the way to go. There are tons of quests just sitting around, waiting to be done. By the time you finish a quest you'd have at least gone up one level or two, and if anyone thinks, "Oh after i finish that quest then what?" there's plenty more to do. I highly doubt the quests will suddenly die out. Maybe just once or twice if you had a friend help you. Then you can manually level on your own. It's only one or two levels. Suck it up.

Trickster is mainly made for it's ease. I mean come on, you get experience for hitting or getting hit. That's too easy. Ksing is impossible. There's rarely any use of cuss words because of the filter. When you bypass the filter "hoar" , "arse" the small children don't understand anyway. I like their patch maintenance system.

Bad things? 2D angle. Cash shop 'hoars'. Bad attitudes from certain groups of people. Countless annoying noobs that start ranting at you because you won't give them 2mil galders. Exceptional error also known as the deadly EE. Compatibility with some computers is bad. Long pointless quest upon quest to get to Tut. boss.

Every game has it's perks and quirks. Whatever you chose is all dependent on you and you alone. Honestly a person can't say a game 'sucks'. It took a lot of mind, work, and money to get it going and popular in the first place. The only people who should be allowed to criticize are real critics and the makers of the game itself.

Of course that won't stop a lot of people from being wary of games for having certain negative attributes that stand out to that person. I just don't like pointless bad mouthing. If you're going to bad mouth, at least criticize instead. 'Trickster sucks' is not criticism. Neither is 'Maple Story is g*y'.

Do what you have to do. Just don't complain about it on other peoples expense.
    VapeQ your right, but you can't convince me to play trickster by writing that I am bad mouthing this game(is that an insult??Anyway..) and I shouldn't put offensive non-criticizm.... blah blah blah watever.

I have one thing to say to you. People has own views and thinking on this kind of thing And If you don't like my comment just say it.You don't have to respond just like what Im doing here. Reading your paragraphs of what you think. I don't care. Don't waste my time reading what you think(trash) About how bad my 'mouth' is. Your comment is a waste of time. Bad-mouthing is just a figure of speach

I just say Trickster sux straight to the point. You don't have to say 'hey greenline don't be such an ashole' and 4-5 paragraphs. Your comments fighting back makes me sick(Yeah yeah juz like what Im doing here) You know what I dun care what is your next step feedback what I wrote. Call admin call wtever. Look at your self FIRST fighting bak like you are king of winning. Im not gonna read wat u think next( Waste of bloody time
    PS. GO then do wat ever u wan

Green is a bit touchy don't you think? I'm not big on insults, so no I didn't insult you. Actually saying don't post offensive non criticism is a really good idea! I would have never thought of that. Generally I like to keep on topic..

I found something else bad about Trickster, there's lag Fantasia for sure, and random server crashes.

I don't think it's a really bad thing considering they recover fairly quickly -I don't like the freeze lags though-.

Talking Hahaha man Its sooo... funny VapeQ got me laughing

Green is a bit touchy don't you think? I'm not big on insults, so no I didn't insult you. Actually saying don't post offensive non criticism is a really good idea! I would have never thought of that. Generally I like to keep on topic..

I found something else bad about Trickster, there's lag Fantasia for sure, and random server crashes.

I don't think it's a really bad thing considering they recover fairly quickly -I don't like the freeze lags though-.

Haha touchy..., nah nah I'm just kiasu(dun wanna b sore loser).Haha after your sparking hahaha who can't be touchy about it? hahaha what a joke

btw, nice comeback... how long did you formulate this comment? 1/2 hr?
    haha I knew that you don't wanna conclude this argument by you losing.
    *catching breath and laughing*

Let me give you a 'friendly' advice, in the internet arguments always rise due to being insulted or wanting to find trouble. Mostly 2 opposing users giving insulting comments until one loses or we all know pa3ned. But say, If you win, what do you get? nothing but just making mess in the threads.... and bumping.... Its like a special olympic for retards, yes including me. I'm just a retard being dragged into this mess by taunts and provokes and dumb feelings of jealousy. And at the end no one won. Just a waste of time and some unreasonable stress over this problem.

HAHAHA Go ahead bump and rep all you want. Get till 1000000 post. I don't give a dang anymore

What's the point in reps if it's not from friends? I don't understand forum rep hoars at all.

lol you don't sound "friendly" green. Plus I don't understand the rep system. What is it anyway? As for posts leik I said. I only post 10 every once in a full moon. I might post once or twice in between but that's it.

As for a conclusion, I can't conclude what I never started. I think that's where you come in. I follow, I don't lead.

--

I checked out the magic class. They have 1st class cards where you need certain combinations for prerequisites in 2nd job. It all depends on what path you're taking. I thought it sounded too complicated for me so I'm never making a magic class haha.

Retired Staff Reputation: 218

What's the point in reps if it's not from friends? I don't understand forum rep hoars at all.

lol you don't sound "friendly" green. Plus I don't understand the rep system. What is it anyway? As for posts leik I said. I only post 10 every once in a full moon. I might post once or twice in between but that's it.

As for a conclusion, I can't conclude what I never started. I think that's where you come in. I follow, I don't lead.

--

I checked out the magic class. They have 1st class cards where you need certain combinations for prerequisites in 2nd job. It all depends on what path you're taking. I thought it sounded too complicated for me so I'm never making a magic class haha.
    Check General for info on the rep system.