Thread: Watch Almost any TV show online

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

Ran across this site a year back. Haven't stopped using it since. It's good for old TV shows that aren't shown anymore and has a decent list of animes if you're lost at what to watch. I don't think it's illegal because technically they aren't uploading anything, the videos are linked to other sites like Veoh and Guba and are uploaded by other people not the guys that run the site. They just piled all the links together and organized them for us to enjoy.

Staff Admin Reputation: 29

LOL sorry to the person that was warned for posting this earlier. I was actually shown this by a friend and was explained to it as some one else said, it is a gateway site to other sites that actually host em. But hay as soon as I get word from a superior or equal I will close it.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

Really great site been using for almost a year now. The forum also has alot of good other sites especially for football (not american) and rugby.

You could also try quicksilverscreen.com and joox.net

Alot also have a good bit of nostalgia. nothing like watching cartoons and shows from when where growing up.
    マデイスグレイル - Dr. 麗華

I've cashed out over $732.43 using several survey sites. PM for info.