Trickster Online.. Revolution?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 17

Default Trickster Online.. Revolution?

I am just a bit curious about this game; the website looks like it has some pretty cool features, including an idol contest and Halloween event. Something I'm definitely interested in having a look in.

.. However, I've heard there's been a bit of backlash since the "revolution" version came out. What exactly did the patch do and why don't some people like it?

Also, I notice the storyline is introduced; is it one of those where if you're not there when events happen, you missed out? Or is it all dependant on the user so you can go whatever pace you like?

Thanks in advance.

Super Moderator Reputation: 168

Well, from what I've experianced so far, its almost impossible to make money unless you get insanely lucky, drilling is almost at a 0% chance to find ANYTHING, EVERYONES overpricing items, which leaves people without insane ammounts of money/friends in the cold

Random "Exceptional Errors" which force you to Ctrl Alt Del out of trickster that happen for no reason at all

Oh well, atleast every 5 levels we get a present :P

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Well the revolution patch removed Master Mong, and Predator which are two bosses. Recently this revolution patch removed the Ghost Blue town, which will come back in future patches. The patch changed the locations of monsters, and levels of things.

I take back what I said! It gets easier to make money as you get higher up

ATM, I'm level 28 and beat up the lvl 28 sand demons for legendary recipes, which sell for quite a bit on Fantasia

Edit: Either way though, leveling a pure HV cat to TM 20 (for gelda throw) is a pain >.>

Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 10

Any info if they made 2nd change job quest easier? I remember drilling items for 30h and got like.. 3 items.. while it requires you to get 50 items of [dont remember name] and 20 of [dont remember name] items. And people are overpricing it, selling each of the item for like 200k each.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

The 2nd job change quest is much easier. I believe it requires you to get a 1m galder coupon, find your specific class badge (Caballa Dungeon 4), and kill a boss which the NPC teleports you to.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 26

Yeah... Kaboom its a bit hard for your average player I think

Revo patch sucks. Teleport is gay now >=o

I dont like it much either...Now all guides are outdated (kind of) all the drops and prices were reduced/raised, making galder thrower not good to use because you cant make a profit out of it (green tree leaves used to sell for 400 ea, now only 186...When it takes 300g for me to kill a leaf bird)

Oh well...I guess I'll have to get used to it

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Trickster is a pretty solid game. It's one of the better games I've tried.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

this game kinda confuses me !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast