AoA Open Beta starts Saturday!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 167

Quote Originally Posted by KEV1N View Post
    That's kind of attitude that's making people dislike you on the AoA boards.
    LMAO, you dont realize its only a small handful who are hating me. 4 or 5 members who hate me compared to 26-30 who tell me that I am a huge contributor. And only about 6 of them are members of my corp.

And its not based on many facts? No
    Am I inactive? No, they only think I am.
    Do I not contribute? Yes. If you looked at my earlier posts within the AoA forums, you would know I am a large contributor.

I even know the info before you guys do cause DG lets me know whats up before its posts. In fact, the recent PM I got stated that my presuasive post about P2P and F2P expectations and the F2P poll made the choice final. It will be F2P.

There is much much more I have contributed to the forums.

So what does these haters have on me. One post with attitude, that isnt different than previous posts and a bunch of assumptions.

As I have said before, its my attitude that got me this position.

Youre so blind........
    Last edited by cyber7chink; 10-23-2007 at 05:41 PM.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by cyber7chink View Post
    LMAO, you dont realize its only a small handful who are hating me. 4 or 5 members who hate me compared to 26-30 who tell me that I am a huge contributor. And only about 6 of them are members of my corp.

And its not based on many facts? No
    Am I inactive? No, they only think I am.
    Do I not contribute? Yes. If you looked at my earlier posts within the AoA forums, you would know I am a large contributor.

I even know the info before you guys do cause DG lets me know whats up before its posts. In fact, the recent PM I got stated that my presuasive post about P2P and F2P expectations and the F2P poll made the choice final. It will be F2P.

There is much much more I have contributed to the forums.

So what does these haters have on me. One post with attitude, that isnt different than previous posts and a bunch of assumptions.

As I have said before, its my attitude that got me this position.

Youre so blind........
    Nerd talk
    Photoshop Expert
    PHP Master??
    WebDesign /Logo /Coding? PM Me =D

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsingxx View Post
    Nerd talk
    Yeah it is, but I do know a lot about MMORPGs and what the community expects. Look at Aeria Games' Last Chaos. Its more popular than the other client versions. Before the official release, whos contributions were put into effect? With AoA, there are more conversasions between me, the admins, the GMs, and the Devs on MSN and in private messages. So, all the influential conversasion (sp?) are done behind the scenes.

Besides, if I wasnt a nerd, I would not have gotten the wife I got now. Nice japanese mix...... mouthy and independant.......
    Last edited by cyber7chink; 10-23-2007 at 07:50 PM.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 12

Yeah it is, but I do know a lot about MMORPGs and what the community expects. Look at Aeria Games' Last Chaos. Its more popular than the other client versions. Before the official release, whos contributions were put into effect? With AoA, there are more conversasions between me, the admins, the GMs, and the Devs on MSN and in private messages. So, all the influential conversasion (sp?) are done behind the scenes.

Besides, if I wasnt a nerd, I would not have gotten the wife I got now. Nice japanese mix...... mouthy and independant.......

LOL nice

Oh yea Soundwave sorry i havent been active these past couple of days but ive had school and stuff Ill try to go on today. =]

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

For some reason, I really think your "accomplishments" are starting to get into your head.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamura View Post
    For some reason, I really think your "accomplishments" are starting to get into your head.
    NAh... these are the only ones I can talk about. I have many more, but they are under strict NDAs related to my job.....so......

You know how hard it is when you cant talk about certain things. You see a certain game and someone talking about certain game features and you want to say.... "Thats my idea!"........

Sucks, but I get paid good to zip my lips.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 22

NAh... these are the only ones I can talk about. I have many more, but they are under strict NDAs related to my job.....so......

You know how hard it is when you cant talk about certain things. You see a certain game and someone talking about certain game features and you want to say.... "Thats my idea!"........

Sucks, but I get paid good to zip my lips.
    Why did you say Nah to my quote and then went on to do exactly what I implied?

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamura View Post
    Why did you say Nah to my quote and then went on to do exactly what I implied?
    Well, cause its nice to gloat about things now and then..... especially in my position. Due to the NDA with my job, I cant say crap about my BIG accomplishments. So, I feel that I have the right to say something about the ones I can talk about.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Arrow

no .
    I don't want to give up wow
    it is smart
    have you ever been to www.yesdaq.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234