Seal Online - Some info and tips.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

wow....very detailed and straight-forward guide. you should post this on official SO forums (if there is one)

1 hell of an epic post~ good job. Warrior FTW!
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    wow....very detailed and straight-forward guide. you should post this on official SO forums (if there is one)

1 hell of an epic post~ good job. Warrior FTW!
    Thanks man
    This is actually my first (true) guide so that mean alot
    Anyway,adding some more stuff to the guide and hope to see you guys in the beta.
    Currently playing:
    Guild Wars
    IGN:Hope In A New World,N/E OoU Minion Master

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10
    Dancing on some random flamming Banana's somewere on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuve View Post
    Hmm very interesting thanks for the information.

For CB I will play Warrior to get a feel for the game and explore without much hassle.

I guess when OB comes I will most certainly be dual boxing a Warrior & FS Priest team, but now to decide if I'll do Pure Int or Int/Wis build.
    Heh same as me i want to explore the game with a char that i know wont die to easily and Wariors anre easy to start up with in any game so il go for it =P

Super Moderator Reputation: 115

Thanks a lot.

Now i don't know what to pick.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 16

You know that pure builds exist to right? the higher lvl armor and weapon doesn't need a stat xD A pure int mage owns big time and when they get sucky your at the part they can equip any kind of armor and equipment ^^ a pure vit priest is the best for PvP cause they don't die fast so they can heal party members and buff them :P

There are sets such as school uniform where you need lvl38 to wear them so you won't look like a noob anyway >.>

But who says you need job change by quest? Maybe it's liek jSO and you can choose your job immediately :P

You also have more pure builds but you need ask AngelTales for those xD I know this to cause of him xD
    ehh, dont forget there is these equipment called g.equipment they require no stats only level and have extra stats n options . But its a hell to get a full set of your armor with good options.

Heh same as me i want to explore the game with a char that i know wont die to easily and Wariors anre easy to start up with in any game so il go for it =P
    actually you are abit wrong, warrior for starting levels n mid levels tend to be potion eater, if you want to survive long i strongly suggest taking a knight. Its fun with a impact build or a AOE build and not to mention the knight defence is "wow , did u just scratch me" kind.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Darksin View Post
    You know that pure builds exist to right? the higher lvl armor and weapon doesn't need a stat xD A pure int mage owns big time and when they get sucky your at the part they can equip any kind of armor and equipment ^^ a pure vit priest is the best for PvP cause they don't die fast so they can heal party members and buff them :P

There are sets such as school uniform where you need lvl38 to wear them so you won't look like a noob anyway >.>

But who says you need job change by quest? Maybe it's liek jSO and you can choose your job immediately :P

You also have more pure builds but you need ask AngelTales for those xD I know this to cause of him xD
    if u want to go pure build, u need G sets equipments. G sets have no stat requirements at all but they are VERY VERY rare.. and they are VERY expensive... G sets can cost more than 50 mil cegel depending on the level of the equipments and how good the bonus stats are from identifying it. i wouldnt recommend going pure build if ure new to seal online. u also need the stat reset from cash shop for this build since u cant use this build from the beginning.

warrior is pretty easy to use. u wont need potions at all if u have lots of patience.. u can just sleep to recover ur HP. n of course u dont really need to buy potions since u can just fish it.

warrior and mage are the chars for people who are new to seal online. knight is a bit tricky on the build cause i know most people will add lots of VIT to their knight.. its not a good thing..
    Last edited by djudjud; 10-25-2007 at 06:43 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    if u want to go pure build, u need G sets equipments. G sets have no stat requirements at all but they are VERY VERY rare.. and they are VERY expensive... G sets can cost more than 50 mil cegel depending on the level of the equipments and how good the bonus stats are from identifying it. i wouldnt recommend going pure build if ure new to seal online. u also need the stat reset from cash shop for this build since u cant use this build from the beginning.

warrior is pretty easy to use. u wont need potions at all if u have lots of patience.. u can just sleep to recover ur HP. n of course u dont really need to buy potions since u can just fish it.

warrior and mage are the chars for people who are new to seal online. knight is a bit tricky on the build cause i know most people will add lots of VIT to their knight.. its not a good thing..

Gonna be a pure vit Priest with school uniform xD it's kind of funny to be one i geus O.O" and when Tales is going online to party with i'll just train my proper trained mage xD

btw, For the people that are planning to use Darksin as their IGN... just don't believe me just don't >.> or else!

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

is it possible to build a viable solo pve battle priest?, I hate the wizard skills (not a big fan of elemental damage), and mostly love versatile characters, I also wanted to use a knight because of his defense capabilities

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 16

Gonna be a pure vit Priest with school uniform xD it's kind of funny to be one i geus O.O" and when Tales is going online to party with i'll just train my proper trained mage xD
    ahh dun add pure vit...althought i cant remeber the builds but pure vit is just so wrong.

edit: not only mage have element advantages but knight/warrior phyiscal attack type character could have a advantages, Which is fighting against mob with strong magic resistance and vice versa for mage for strong physical resistance.
    Last edited by leviathan; 10-25-2007 at 08:18 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    ahh dun add pure vit...althought i cant remeber the builds but pure vit is just so wrong.

edit: not only mage have element advantages but knight/warrior phyiscal attack type character could have a advantages, Which is fighting against mob with strong magic resistance and vice versa for mage for strong physical resistance.
    It's not wrong >.> i'm going to be a pure supporter (not a healing tho) pure vit has high defence and high HP ^^ best parthner for PvP to:P

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast