Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seal Online - Some info and tips.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

Thanks for the hint, Would definitely need to know that.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    oh jester is fun, if you are not on the combo side build you can see how fast u lvled fighting against mob with 10+lvl above you when u are only lvl20+. But yeah its damn expensive for the throwing build, whre else for the combo build its quite cheap and it have lesser combo due to not having combo 2 skill.

The bahamut/phoenix pet thing is kinda hard or should i say very hard to get, the chance of getting it was about few %? And i dont remeber anyone having one when im in Jso...for the onrpgers n STL, but it seems preety common lately in jso tho..:3
    Er...what about the Pure Float Stone
    Turkey King/Queen, True Turkey King/Queen

It's not as cool but it's still realy cool.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 16

Originally Posted by leviathan
    ahh dun add pure vit...althought i cant remeber the builds but pure vit is just so wrong.

edit: not only mage have element advantages but knight/warrior phyiscal attack type character could have a advantages, Which is fighting against mob with strong magic resistance and vice versa for mage for strong physical resistance.

It's not wrong >.> i'm going to be a pure supporter (not a healing tho) pure vit has high defence and high HP ^^ best parthner for PvP to:P
    I just noticed one things too int seems to affect the buff effect too, so a pure int build is better if you are playing a support priest. :3

Er...what about the Pure Float Stone
    Turkey King/Queen, True Turkey King/Queen

It's not as cool but it's still realy cool.
    The float stone stuff which lets you able to ride your pet have to be crafted by blacksmith. I forgot how much percent leads you to the last stage of king/queen stuff i lost a website which give everything info...from skills-to monster drop-to pet and pet evo item.

For starting level u would use a seed 1st den piya egg at lv30 if you wanted to change and den bird egg at lv50 whcih is the one where you could get to bahumat/ phoenix .
    Last edited by leviathan; 10-25-2007 at 08:53 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

I just noticed one things too int seems to affect the buff effect too, so a pure int build is better if you are playing a support priest. :3
    but what about a battle priest? int/str/vit?

battle priest is mean for people who wants to solo, therefor their buff is not that effective . Theres pure str battle priest tho.

I remeber when playing a mage, get to level real fast at lv18-30+ with element advantages i remeber needing only 20+mob to gain at level at lv20+...but for anyone going for mage, make a female one cause the male looks too gay...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

Lightbulb

YES i need you for my hunting when im higher level for my warrior.

Another tips guys for thoose going for warrior/jester remeber to get a batman mask, it add attkspd n dmg n some other things, and could get it at early levels. And with good options it could sell for 20m+. As for knight if you are into defence need not to get it, as a full set armour(exclude sheild) gives extra defences and vice versa
    You do know that Warriors 1hit evrything till lvl70-80 right?? You only need a priest with att and acc buff cause you'll 1hit evrything :P

And i'll tell you how i got on the idea of going pure vit priest and why it's good in PvP ^^

AngelTales is going to be the warrior so i'm going to be the priest

He knows he can 1hit evrything cause he already did it before ^^ So pure vit priest has high defence and HP and buffs aren't like cure >.> buffs stay the same even if you have int. Now why Pure vit Priest is good for PvP. While they are healing/buffing the party members he doesn't have tiem to take care of itself ^^ So He needs High HP and Def to survive. And there's also HP+ and Def+ buff the only ones he actually needs on himself. Also the dude i'm going to play this game with knows more about it then anyone else on this forum and suggested me pure vit

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 198

if you are gonna explore the world, wouldn't it be better if you were a knight? They are not called "tanks" for nothing~
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

You do know that Warriors 1hit evrything till lvl70-80 right?? You only need a priest with att and acc buff cause you'll 1hit evrything :P

And i'll tell you how i got on the idea of going pure vit priest and why it's good in PvP ^^

AngelTales is going to be the warrior so i'm going to be the priest

He knows he can 1hit evrything cause he already did it before ^^ So pure vit priest has high defence and HP and buffs aren't like cure >.> buffs stay the same even if you have int. Now why Pure vit Priest is good for PvP. While they are healing/buffing the party members he doesn't have tiem to take care of itself ^^ So He needs High HP and Def to survive. And there's also HP+ and Def+ buff the only ones he actually needs on himself. Also the dude i'm going to play this game with knows more about it then anyone else on this forum and suggested me pure vit
    maybe hes right, and if you are around him then it would be prefectly fine ( not a big fan of priest)
    anyway wats his ign in jso? cause i only remeber 1'0clock for being the top warrior back then...but thats was last year

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Very nice Guide! Mmmmm yummy. I will go Priest!~

For the people who got accepted in Closed Beta of SEAL Online...and doesn't want THEIR account...may I have it please? You can just PM me the information...I would be eternally grateful. Thanks.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 12
    Up ur bum and around the corner.Which corner?? u tell me...

imma go warrior 3:1 build, or just pur str and enough AGi to wear normal equips
    anyone wanna be my personal bit- *cough*cough* i mean buffer
    well yeah imma go Speed Slash build, screw combos, too dam hard newayz xD

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

SahibX...I will be your buffer...(Going Pure Int Priest) But...I don't have an account =P I didn't get invited.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 46

After further reading, I decided I will go Knight for CB instead. I'm more accustomed to using AoE attacks and mobbing.

NA Dragon Nest: Argenta : Cleric : Rudy

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317

maybe hes right, and if you are around him then it would be prefectly fine ( not a big fan of priest)
    anyway wats his ign in jso? cause i only remeber 1'0clock for being the top warrior back then...but thats was last year
    Tales
    AngelTales

and some others xD

But he tried to get me into Taiwan version cause he's lvl70 warrior there he said. Well soon i get lvl70+ priest i will make another char anyway >.> a crafter or a mage i think O.O" knight is only a Tanker so pure vit priest is tank enough :P

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 120

Theres a IGN and Class thread for everyone now to add to. Ill be a support priest if anyone needs one PM me ingame my name will be Own3d.

Link for info on SEAL CB ----> http://www.sealonline.com/06_forum/i...ch_mode=&page=

Link for info on SEAL CB EVENTS ----> http://www.sealonline.com/06_forum/i...&brd_mode=view

Link for SEAL ONLINE ENGLISH ----> http://www.sealonline.com/index.html

make a crafter need to appraise high lvl item..hahas and accessory maker for g.burning tail ! hahas .

imma go warrior 3:1 build, or just pur str and enough AGi to wear normal equips
    anyone wanna be my personal bit- *cough*cough* i mean buffer
    well yeah imma go Speed Slash build, screw combos, too dam hard newayz xD
    you need combo on higher level if im not wrong...

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 17

Theres some more info at our site to :o check it out www.sealbox.net / wiki.sealbox.net :o have about 20 people in vent atm waiting for CB 2 hours 6 minutes left! hope to see you guys in game!!!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 120

Anyone playing all night tonight? If so ill party with you. Imma be priest.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 10

I'm not playing just because I don't want my char deleted ...
    Oh when will Open Beta be .

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 198

well the upside of playing CB is that you know the basic features and options that the game gives you. It lets you "break in" the game so that you can play it with ease. Who cares if your char gets wiped? If you know what to do in OB from the get-go because you played CB, then building up the character to the point you reached in CB won't take as long~
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

have a 50+knight in jso, which is basically an impact build...abit regret when i heard that u could collect half of the monster in dungeon and AOE them... no more reskill in JSO...pardon my ranting cause i did not get an invite to cb...!!!!!!!!!!! arrghhhh

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Sorry if this was asked a bunch of times, but I don't really have time to search, so here it is:

How hard is it to level in seal online? like how grindy is it?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 10

^ Not sure yet. I played jSO but I don't remember the grind of it because I reached lvl 10 and I stopped because my comp went retarded.

Sooner or later, we will know how grindy it is. (x

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

I don't really get something, so would it be better if I start as a beginner first, since I could just put all my stats to str, then it would restart and I could change into a mage, or would it better if I just start a mage at lv 1? Would I lose skill points if I go for beginner first?

Detective Kirby Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by poopdude View Post
    How hard is it to level in seal online? like how grindy is it?
    Not as bad as say Flyff, but still pretty bad. Level 10 would take about three hours, or maybe it's just because I'm a Craftsman. Although that's not the only problem I have with the game, it really wasn't worth waiting 2+ years for.

Not as bad as say Flyff, but still pretty bad. Level 10 would take about three hours, or maybe it's just because I'm a Craftsman. Although that's not the only problem I have with the game, it really wasn't worth waiting 2+ years for
    nah lv1-10 didnot need to take 3hours on normal it would take an hour and the fastest 5-10mins..to reach level 10