Seal Online - Some info and tips.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 16

actually most priest is useful for hunting cause of the healing and of couse buff. But i dont remeber adding pure vit help somewhere , a knight or warrior going for pvp only need about 20-30 vit...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Hmm..Jester or Warrior....

Aw,Jester seems fun but i think it doesn't combo as much as Warrior.Plus,it's expensive.

Royal Scepter
    Bahamut/Phoenix, True Bahamut/Phoenix

Now THIS looks like a cool mount too.

oh jester is fun, if you are not on the combo side build you can see how fast u lvled fighting against mob with 10+lvl above you when u are only lvl20+. But yeah its damn expensive for the throwing build, whre else for the combo build its quite cheap and it have lesser combo due to not having combo 2 skill.

The bahamut/phoenix pet thing is kinda hard or should i say very hard to get, the chance of getting it was about few %? And i dont remeber anyone having one when im in Jso...for the onrpgers n STL, but it seems preety common lately in jso tho..
    Last edited by leviathan; 10-25-2007 at 08:38 PM.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 120

Ill make a support Priest to heal you guys.

Ill make a support Priest to heal you guys.
    YES i need you for my hunting when im higher level for my warrior.

Another tips guys for thoose going for warrior/jester remeber to get a batman mask, it add attkspd n dmg n some other things, and could get it at early levels. And with good options it could sell for 20m+. As for knight if you are into defence need not to get it, as a full set armour(exclude sheild) gives extra defences and vice versa
    Last edited by leviathan; 10-25-2007 at 08:44 PM.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 22

Thanks for the hint, Would definitely need to know that.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 67

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    oh jester is fun, if you are not on the combo side build you can see how fast u lvled fighting against mob with 10+lvl above you when u are only lvl20+. But yeah its damn expensive for the throwing build, whre else for the combo build its quite cheap and it have lesser combo due to not having combo 2 skill.

The bahamut/phoenix pet thing is kinda hard or should i say very hard to get, the chance of getting it was about few %? And i dont remeber anyone having one when im in Jso...for the onrpgers n STL, but it seems preety common lately in jso tho..
    Er...what about the Pure Float Stone
    Turkey King/Queen, True Turkey King/Queen

It's not as cool but it's still realy cool.

Originally Posted by leviathan
    ahh dun add pure vit...althought i cant remeber the builds but pure vit is just so wrong.

edit: not only mage have element advantages but knight/warrior phyiscal attack type character could have a advantages, Which is fighting against mob with strong magic resistance and vice versa for mage for strong physical resistance.

It's not wrong >.> i'm going to be a pure supporter (not a healing tho) pure vit has high defence and high HP ^^ best parthner for PvP to:P
    I just noticed one things too int seems to affect the buff effect too, so a pure int build is better if you are playing a support priest.

Er...what about the Pure Float Stone
    Turkey King/Queen, True Turkey King/Queen

It's not as cool but it's still realy cool.
    The float stone stuff which lets you able to ride your pet have to be crafted by blacksmith. I forgot how much percent leads you to the last stage of king/queen stuff i lost a website which give everything info...from skills-to monster drop-to pet and pet evo item.

For starting level u would use a seed 1st den piya egg at lv30 if you wanted to change and den bird egg at lv50 whcih is the one where you could get to bahumat/ phoenix .
    Last edited by leviathan; 10-25-2007 at 08:53 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
    I just noticed one things too int seems to affect the buff effect too, so a pure int build is better if you are playing a support priest.
    but what about a battle priest? int/str/vit?

battle priest is mean for people who wants to solo, therefor their buff is not that effective . Theres pure str battle priest tho.

I remeber when playing a mage, get to level real fast at lv18-30+ with element advantages i remeber needing only 20+mob to gain at level at lv20+...but for anyone going for mage, make a female one cause the male looks too gay...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast