A Few Questions

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21

Default A Few Questions

Ok just so i can be a 100% sure Seal Online is Open beta right? Because i went to some seal website and it said it was in closed beta.

Now ive seen pictures of the game.. and it looked like everything i ever wanted in an mmorpg.

I havent been playing mmorpg'z for months because of my xbox 360 and ps3.. but i think im going to jump back into it.

So the next question is how much do you like seal online so far is it good? has it dissapointed you?

In a rating from 1-10 what do you give it?
    Watch me use my control
    twitch.tv/piffzone
    youtube.com/piffzone

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 34

hmm . . . dont trust my comments
    cuz i been a fan of this since ever ">>
    i will give it 8.5/10

been waiting for eSO for years . . . incredible happy now
    but to be serious . . . besides the story (quests and party advanture quests) , the graphics . . .
    SO is very common comparing to other games

Currently Playing:
    PSOII

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

I think it's acutally in closed Beta. CAn't give a rating cause i didn't get a account
    Dum Dum Dum

Je veux un MMORPG. ):
    Dommage..

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 21

yeaa i noticed it was closed beta after i made the post.. anybody know how long the beta will be?
    Watch me use my control
    twitch.tv/piffzone
    youtube.com/piffzone

Rock Man Reputation: 16

It's in closed beta right now, until next wednesday when the closed beta will end at 11pm. Then who knows how long til Open Beta

I really like the game, for one, everyone is really nice and the GMs are actually walking around the world testing out things, (so you can get a glimpse of things you don't have yet)

I love the combo system, and I can only imagine that it will get way better when they have players on multiple servers and in different areas so theres less lag and whatnot.

I also LOVE that you can change the games graphics. A little change once in a while keeps the game fresh. You can make it 3D (Think FlyFF) or Cartoon (think Gate to Heavens) or Outline (Think Fiesta Online). Its such a "little" feature that just broadens the game so much

My only complaint is the NPC text is really garbled. Really garbled.

I hesitate to say it, but I'd give it a 9/10... I hesitate to say this may be "the MMORPG"... at least for me ^_^
    Currently Playing:MapleStory,The Sims 3,WWE Smackdown vs Raw 200, Moon Guardians: Chapter I (Tech Demo)
    Currently Awaiting: C9 Continent of the Ninth

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Gawd i frekin wanna play TT. I think it's garbled cause there still using a korean font.
    Dum Dum Dum

Je veux un MMORPG. ):
    Dommage..