Free first and third person shooters list

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!

sum of those games look really awesome. if Murxidon actually reads ure post, then he'll most likely put them on his list.

to Murxidon: the site for Outpost is gone. its a broken link.

*UPDATE* yay! im Samus' girdle!! *hugs her boobs*

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

A nice big update to the list, you can tell I really don't have a life and spent two hours improving it.

- Removed large screenshots and replaced all of them with 56k friendly thumbnails
    -Added D-Day: Normandy, Marathon Series, Penumbra and Cube 2
    -Removed Outpost
    -Removed the pointless ratings
    -Every image is now hosted on Imageshack, so no more broken links and images.

Thanks for finding the games, I haven't found time to update the list properly in a long time.

wat about Walkover? isnt that worth the list?

*UPDATE* useless_person and anyone else that was interested in BF2142:

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/bf2142/
    Last edited by netsforex; 08-19-2006 at 08:54 PM.

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

Walkover isn't a third/first person shooter, and is viewed from a top-down perspective.

Sounds nice though...

(Oh.. And where's Mr. Donija? I haven't heard from him in a while and miss him dearly)
    Last edited by Murxidon; 08-19-2006 at 10:07 PM.

Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Murxidon View Post
    Walkover isn't a third/first person shooter, and is viewed from a top-down perspective.

Sounds nice though...

(Oh.. And where's Mr. Donija? I haven't heard from him in a while and miss him dearly)
    Haha thanks. I really don't have a life as well(no offense), so I've spent most of my time being lazy --- playing games, watching tv and sleeping. I wake up, I play games, I watch some tv, I do something else I don't remember, and go to sleep in like 2 am...

So I didn't really care about posting here --- no offense, but I'm lazy, prolly the medication...

Oh and that .kkrieger game is worth a pretty good rating. It's 96k and I've read some posts about procedural generating, like the ones of about and wikipedia, and this game came as an example.

Graphics are pretty good and size is wonderful, don't know much about gameplay but I'm guessing it's all dark horror type sci fi --- you kno, the survival kind, except you're battling more mechs like that spider thing than you are the undead/zombies...

Oh and for the Battlfield 2142 thing, so what's happened???

Still have to be a subscriber or not?

Well it's kinda confusing I read some parts of it and it seems like so...

Ah all the game looks like it will be running in the same but slightly improved(more or less) engine of BF2.

This should be good. Turrets are my favourite tool in games, especially when they are available just like that...

In SWBF2, when snipers deployed them, they sucked like crap cause they fire a bunch of rounds slowly and hardly hit shit --- a pretty good distraction if you want to frag fast and get out of a narrow situation...

See, it did turn out like a good game. Oh but this maybe the last in their franchise, since it began with a WW2 game, to Vietnam and a modern one, then it's a FUTURISTIC one now, and I'd bet that another futuristic one would sound gay since you already have this one --- too bad they put bullets instead of lasers...

i dont know how u sign up to the beta for BF2142. i'll take a look.

*UPDATE* useless-person, sign up to fileplanet and wait until next-week. it turns out the keys are a first come first serve basis.

Game List Master Reputation: 146

some games i have never heard of before nice list hehe

by the way i run two lists one in free mmorpg and one in the korean/foriegn games section if you want to check them out

i hate advertisers.
    *loads shotgun* time to take out the trash.

Banned Reputation: 10

So it's free???

I've got a normal account --- free one on Fileplanet, so I just have to do...

I thought the beta was only for subscribers???

Well, if it's not, then after you get the key, you can either use the key to download the game or use the game to play the key or something like that...

Well, I'll try and sign up for the beta and wait a week.

Oh and I have a question thats a bit off topic but no one answered it before so...

Well, the first one involves downloaded games so I won't ask that one --- gave up on it, too...

The second one is about DVD formats...

Ok I have a Norcent DP215 DVD Player and I bought a 75 pack of blank DVD+R's...

I want to know if I will be able to play DVD+R's on that type of DVD player...

Ah I tried to do some research if DVD+R's are compatible on DVD-R dvd players...

In a few of them, it talked about DVD-R dvds being able to play on DVD+R players. Well, I need the answer but in reverse...

So far, I didn't find the answer. I've looked up specific specs about my player and on some site it said that it's compatible(I think), and on others, it didn't mention anything about it and it just wrote DVD-R, DVD-RW etc etc etc as some of the features...

Well, I need help with these questions and I'd appriciate it if someone answered them...

Now, if I just bought a pack of 75 DVD+R's that are completely useless to me since it says on my dvd player that it plays DVD-R's, so when I'd have to return them, I'd be able to take out my anger on the person who refuses to return the product --- which I ripped off the package of, just the plastic wrap but DID NOT use any discs and did not even twist the case open...

I had a very bad day today --- the first question I wanted to ask you --- the whole situation took me more than 5 hours, from the morning to the afternoon, and I eventually gave up. I spent 5 goddamn hours of Sunday trying to get a ****in' game to work...

Pardon my lenguage, but I'm pissed off...

God forbid if an employee at Walmart refuses to return 25 bucks of worthless disks, I will start off by throwing those disks in his face, beat the **** out of him until he is bloody and I've caused more than 10,000 dollars damage in my surroundings, as well as using his body to destroy everything I can around me, and I won't let no piss ant cops nor those ****ing pussy little wannabe security guards take me on. If they do, then I'm willing to kill them one by one.

If that fails, then I'd ****in' beat the **** out of every one of them until I'm dead or knocked out, plus I don't ride alone so they'll be plenty of casualties on their side...

Sorry to sound a bit pathetic, but would it sound better if I gave up temporairly when I'd be beaten and come back with my .45 and let my anger release the lead that will be on the ground along with brain and skull pieces???

Well, I hate society cause we're all slaves. You don't work cause you need to survive, you work cause they make you. And who's that, find out yourself, cause you're the one who has no freedom...
    Last edited by useless_person; 08-21-2006 at 04:01 AM.

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

What you need to do is go out and smoke some crack.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast