Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 253

Thread: Free first and third person shooters list

  1. #26
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReapЭr
    dude,story games r the best,as long as they arent involved in acual gameplay to much,like HL2,that game ****ing pwns

    oo and i see your still making your long ass posts
    u should get xfire

    Games with storylines are the best when everything you play goes along with the storyline...

    I wasn't talking about games without storylines, I was talking about if we're gonna shoot things in a FPS game, it's a FPS game, it's not a damn love story...

    When you see things on the internet about WW2 and shit, you get statistics, facts, numbers, planning etc. --- This means you will have to speak to a WW2 veteran that remembers every day around a battle and what they said or did every single godamn second of that day, and I doubt you'll find a 90 year old grandpa without a leg in a wheelchair that can bearly move, and I garentee that the same damn soggy ass look he'll have on his face won't be the same as what he's thinking or what he's feeling at the time you ask him details about something that almost took his life...

    For example, The Outfit had a storyline and even if I did look at the cutscenes, which I didn't, I still wouldn't remember shit because the game is like a third person shooter with strategy game type of gameplay, which I may have looked at some cutscenes and didn't remember why I was on top of a damn cliff, shooting artillery again and again at godamn nazis almost a mile away, and once get on that other side, I had to go back again and then go into a damn castle that was beside my spawn, I love the idea of having a damn special menu where you can choose shit to help you get further into the game for a price --- the points, and I would love it if they would put it into a game with graphics as Alliance or something, put it into a good game engine, and it will be like Battlefield 2 except that you can choose what you want either than having to just pick off anything on the map you find.

    Plus when a thing like a machine gun or artillery lands or is 'dropped in', a personal operator comes with it, and when he dies, you can get another one to come in. But of course, for a price...

    Go ahead and ask your grandpa or whoever the hell ever has been in a damn war that you know, and ask him details about how heads were flying around and bodies were dropping like a sack of petatos, I bet he/she will probably get a grusome memory of it, and just to make a damn inaccurate duplicate of it where anyone can do the same thing that person did...

    In FPS games, especially war games, you shouldn't see a storyline. In every movie, there is love. In every movie, there is love. In SPR, there was a mom. In TRL, there was the natives on the island. In WWS, there was the wives. Understand?

    In FPS games, there is killing. There is no love. Not even between teamates. In MMOFPS games like ET, there is always a n00b that TK's and insults others and usually gets kicked or banned. That n00b is usually like a traitor in a war/action/other movie.

    FPS games aren't fit for a damn storyline. This is my last example:

    You have just come home from killing a hundred nazis, and from seeing all that blood, you won't have the will to **** anymore, but you'll have a past that will haunt you every day for the rest of your life.

    You think Gordon Freeman would want to **** that Alexai chick after seeing all those people get killed and being alone for hours with the terror bunch from outer space?

    Didn't think so...

    I've never played HL2.

    And yea, I'm still making my long ass posts. I 'make' them because I get all of the things I have on my mind and the ones that keep coming till there is nothing left to think about. Don't like it? Don't read 'em.

    Although you can still scan and skim through the posts for the word 'game', or a word in capital letters that is maybe in the middle of a sentance, perhaps maybe look for a godamn game yourself since you've known games like TFC more than me and you just can't write TFC2 on Google?

    Wow...

    X-Fire will just slow down my system when I use it. Such as the 'one click join' feature, I will click it once, and then for example wait another 5 minutes for CS to pop up and another 5 minutes for it to load and another 5 minutes to get set up, which in the end, the game will be over if I'm lucky enough to get connected and start playing for the first few seconds...

    I see they've got World Of Warcraft, the game I can't play because I can't afford paying 15 bucks a month while having to pay a bunch of bills that cost me most of my salary, and it won't work on my pc.

    I see they've got Battlefield 2, well, this game is the game that will never work, start or get me through the first damn mission, even with cheats, because it will lag, crash and destroy my crappy pc.

    I see they've got CS, well --- look in above text.

    And I see they've got COD2. I have it for the Xbox 360 and I can't even play Battlefield 1942 the way I like it, and I'm even lucky to be able to play COD even though it crashed, froze and lagged in the first few days since I bought it...

    No, I'm not gonna get an Xbox Live account because every account will have to be payed for on a regular basis --- monthly, and the only 30 day free period I get is the one I won't use unless the game makes me richer than Bill Gates, more powerful than God(I'm joking, I am not worthy enough and never will be...) and smart enough to know everything.

    You have just wasted over 10 minutes of your time reading this unfactual post and more of an opinion, and another 10 or so seconds reading this useless sentance.

    And another 2 seconds reading this.

    And another 2 seconds reading this.

    And another 2 seconds reading this.

    Damn you're making this so easy for me haha! And another 5-8 seconds reading this 'in your face' useless sentance.

    Wow...

    I feel so :cool:


  2. #27
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    when did this update happen?! i've had to create a new user now.
    and hi to Donija and Murx!!

    *UPDATE* wat are the system requirements for Alliance the game?
    Last edited by netsforex; 05-27-2006 at 09:26 PM.

  3. #28
    Pellet Eater Reputation: 16
    PhoenixBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Do you guys think that my comp can handle wolfenstein enemy territory?

    DSL internet connection
    Intel Graphics card
    256k mb ram

  4. #29
    Super Moderator Reputation: 424

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBlue
    Do you guys think that my comp can handle wolfenstein enemy territory?

    DSL internet connection
    Intel Graphics card
    256k mb ram
    256MB RAM

    I don't think so, unless you go for the 25fps and the lowest resolution possible route. I had to change everything to extremely low settings when I wanted to play it on a SiS 741 chipset.

    You can try Dispatch Of Army though, I think that could run well.

  5. #30
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    when did this update happen?! i've had to create a new user now.
    and hi to Donija and Murx!!

    *UPDATE* wat are the system requirements for Alliance the game?

    I'm not sure. I think that the game is still early in production so they probably won't release the specification/requirement information until they release the game.

    The game looks pretty good so far, and it looks great for it to be made by first time developers or something like that.

    It's for PC, and maybe they'll release it for other systems and consoles, I hope, such as the Xbox 360 or the PS3.

    From the gameplay video, I see that it will be something like Call Of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 with similary graphics, and like GRAW for the Xbox 360 when they shot the bullets at the ground, like in some missions in GRAW, you have to shoot this minigun from a helicopter and when the bullets hit the ground, it makes a similar effect shown in Alliance.

    Well, this game has a storyline, and even though we know so far that the game will be set through different times --- I think they said that a family or something will take part, like a great grandfather taking part in WW1, a grandfather taking part in WW2, a father taking part in Vietnam, and the son taking part in current warfare.

    The enviroment looks like it's going to be very detailed and alot of objects are going to be in the maps, such as all those vases and shit in the gameplay video, which gives us a glimpse if there is going to be any vehicles in the game that the player will be able to take control of, and my guess says 50/50 chances...

    For the first time, every of our favourite weapons will be in the game, with over 200 of them, from WW1 to now, so choice will be vast in that part of the game, and I like the Warstudio's detailed specifications and the way it looks, and it has a nice calculator to help you predict if you can get a good shot of a person at a certain distance etc...

    Hope there is vehicles, though. Very unlikly, but a good addition to a great game. Nice ratings, too!

    The specs will probably be something advanced and new, so I doubt that if you work Battlefield 2 on it, there might be a good chance you can play normally, or not...

  6. #31
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DOPAMINE
    sounds weird but i think you should add UT2K4 Trial and Halo trial. Why? Because they have online play with active servers.
    why shuld he put those on the list? they're not free games. they're only trials.

  7. #32
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Does anyone know where I can get a decent link to a download for the latest version of Sturmbot Loader?

    When I say a decent link, please don't give me a broken one or a one that directs me to another site, has errors or doesn't exist etc.

    For example:

    The Huston DOD site re-directs me to this site called Gorumba.com

    When I say a decent link and the latest download, I need a link that will take me to a Sturmbot Loader download site where I can click and download.

    No redirecting. No errors. No broken links. No screweing around...

  8. #33
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    donija, i know this is a stupid question but: did u try googling it?

  9. #34
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    donija, i know this is a stupid question but: did u try googling it?
    Yes I did, and I got dated threads on forums with links that don't work.

    I didn't get a link that works and takes me straight to the download.

    No luck!

  10. #35
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    wat game are the bots for?

  11. #36
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    ReapЭr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    404 Not Found
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBlue
    Do you guys think that my comp can handle wolfenstein enemy territory?

    DSL internet connection
    Intel Graphics card
    256k mb ram
    lol I disagree with Murx,I have a 5 year old g-card and the same ram as u,and can easily play ET full quality with no lag...such bad graphics,so i say u try it

    lol makedonija...chill dude,u like spazed on me there :eek: but yeah,i can agree on the story thing there,the reason i like cod is casue it focuses on historical events without a ton of detail,nice action without constant story or cutscenes :cool:

    oo i can look 4 a DL link 4 u,but not right now,i have shit to do,also with xfire u can always turn it off to play games but w/e. u can try searching filefront or DL.com

  12. #37
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    killerkomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Earth where else?
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sayshi
    Having this as a Sticky would be nice.

    Been tying to find a good MMOFPS other than my Gunbound *hahahaha*, just haven't found a good list to find some "Variaty".

    Thx Murxidon for the selection :cool:
    gunbound is laggy as hell DO NOT PLAY IT!

  13. #38
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    killerkomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Earth where else?
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makedonija77
    In FPS games, I don't want a storyline.

    I just want the battle...

    I want to choose weapons, places and the time I want to do it in.

    That's my dream FPS game...

    Until today, I was only dreaming about that type of game.

    Alliance: The Silent War gives me what I want.

    Here is the site:

    www.alliancethegame.com

    Here is the engine:

    www.windwardmark.net

    Here is why I love it:

    This game looked a little nice when I was checking through gametrailers.com for any new nice trailers for my likes, and came along this one...

    I clicked on the engine video first. Excellent and easy engine to operate, and my dream engine, even though I have no idea of programming lenguage, and it looks so simple, yet I want to make games...

    I clicked on the site second. I checked out the part of the site where it gives the info on the game. Once I saw this system called Warstudio, I almost crapped my pants with joy!

    In Warstudio, the ultimate game weapon database, has over 200 weapons you can use throughout the game.

    Then I knew that this is my time, that if this type of game is going to be made, so close to my dream game, then my other dream game is soon to be uncovered...

    We will see more to the enviroments in future videos, where the only gameplay video includes a desert urban terrain in Egypt, in the 1970s, and we will yet to see how well the enviroment looks in jungle, urban, artic, desert, sea, and other terrains that have interactive enviroments, and in my case, this game looks a little better than Crysis...

    Damn it's realistic. I'm gonna go ahead and finish my big ass HD gameplay vid and enjoy it!
    try gunz online no storyline u choose u wanna be good be good u wanna be bad be bad u can wall climb wall run and all that other crap

  14. #39
    Super Moderator Reputation: 424

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,682
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReapЭr
    lol I disagree with Murx,I have a 5 year old g-card and the same ram as u,and can easily play ET full quality with no lag...such bad graphics,so i say u try it
    Is it an integrated graphics card?

    Integrated cards do not run well with Enemy Territory...
    Especially SiS.

  15. #40
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killerkomb
    try gunz online no storyline u choose u wanna be good be good u wanna be bad be bad u can wall climb wall run and all that other crap
    dont double post. update ure posts. and i think the words ure looking for for Gunz Online is: "its kinda like the matrix but without slow-mo"

  16. #41
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    wat game are the bots for?
    DoD. But never mind now because I figured out how to configure the bot.cfg file in my Sturmbot Directory...

    I start a game on my choice of map, join Axis, the bots load with the configurations I set up, and I put in my Sturmbot password so I have more control over the bots in the server.

    I join Axis because they always seem to have the defender position in DoD maps, and defenders can set up good flanking positions to take out incoming Allied troops, which always seem to be the attackers.

    Like a small map in some FPS game where there is like a building with a bunch of windows that are good positions for the defenders, which hold the building, and the attackers will have to come in and take over, but they spawn on the ground behind a rock or something for cover.

    Attackers seem to lose if they don't have more support than just themselves, and defenders seem to win because they can set up in time in good places for cover and complete/good view of the battlefield so it's easier to shoot.

    Remember what happened on D-Day? Axis were slaughtering Allied troops coming in on those boats, but Allies won cause they had air support bombarding ground and air troops, plus they had like more than half a million people deployed into action using those boats, and they might have had far navy support that may have bombarded with those heavy navy cannons using the coordinates and shit. No ground support yet for the Allies because troops had to clear the hedgehogs and all the obstacles on the beach. Axis had a bunch of tanks on the beaches that eventually became useless...

    Anyways, the Sturmbot Loader thing is prolly a little dated cause I tried searching some forums but nothing gave me a decent link that's not broken or doesn't re-direct me to that stupid Gorumba.com site where the official link to the official SBL was supposed to be.

    I got it figured out.

    OK WTF --- my juice seems like there is smoke coming from it but never mind, I must be high...

    Quote Originally Posted by ReapЭr
    lol I disagree with Murx,I have a 5 year old g-card and the same ram as u,and can easily play ET full quality with no lag...such bad graphics,so i say u try it

    lol makedonija...chill dude,u like spazed on me there :eek: but yeah,i can agree on the story thing there,the reason i like cod is casue it focuses on historical events without a ton of detail,nice action without constant story or cutscenes :cool:

    oo i can look 4 a DL link 4 u,but not right now,i have shit to do,also with xfire u can always turn it off to play games but w/e. u can try searching filefront or DL.com
    YO WHAT GAME CARD IS THAT?!

    How much did you get it for?

    Name and current price at like Best Buy or something please!

    I have 256 RAM!

    Do I have to get a better processor?

    Specs:

    256 MB RAM
    Intel Integrated Graphics Card
    Intel Celeron Processor
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Integrated Sound
    80 GB Hard Drive

    I need a cheap and good graphics card. I need to know if it's my processor I need to update, too, or just my graphics card. I think I'm gonna either have to choose 512 MB or 1GB in the future.

    Tell me if I need to upgrade my processor, graphics card, or whatever in order to play newer games like ET, Battlefield 2 etc.

    Thanks anyways for the CoD thing.

    I bought the CoD Deluxe edition, which includes CoD, United Offensive, CoD + UO strategy guides, the official CoD soundtrack, the paper mini guide thingies and a nice box cover.

    CoD doesn't lag. I play it in safe mode cause it crashed but now I'm used to those low quality sounds around gameplay. CoD:UO lags. But I use cheats so I'm fine. CoD always seems to have errors, like AI errors and shit, the errors that appear in yellow in my left upper corner. CoD has some nice weapons. CoD:UO has some other nice weapons. All together, I think they would make a pretty good game.

    Lolz I bought CoD Deluxe for like 39.99, which I only had 40 bucks in my pocket, so I let someone else pay the gay taxes.

    I also bought Splinter Cell. Damn this game is great. I think it's because I use cheats to finish it and it's not laggy but a little buggy, great physics I use to climb the wall and that stupid error I get because I entered the win the mission cheat and green shade popped up, so I did the killpawns thing and it crashed. Ahh nvm.

    Quote Originally Posted by killerkomb
    try gunz online no storyline u choose u wanna be good be good u wanna be bad be bad u can wall climb wall run and all that other crap
    I know. I played it. I want to play it. The launcher is ****ed up. It's too slow. It's can't update. So it's useless.
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 07:30 PM.

  17. #42
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makedonija77
    also bought Splinter Cell. Damn this game is great...
    lol. i also bought Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory yesterday. chaos theory is the best one so far.

  18. #43
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    lol. i also bought Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory yesterday. chaos theory is the best one so far.

    I forgot to say that I bought Splinter Cell: Espionage Pack. It's got the original Splinter Cell plus Pandora Tommorow.

    I just installed Splinter Cell because I already have enough space taken up on my hard drive.

    Out of like around 75 gigs total(80 is what they say, but isn't), I have only around 18 left.

    I have all these games downloaded or installed or whatever.

    I have ET, ETF, SW:KOTOR, COD, Splinter Cell, RtCW, Halo, C&C: RA2, Rise Of Nations, Empire Earth, ST:Voyager Elite Force, Serious Sam The Second Encounter, Ghost Recon + 2 Expansions, Vice City, GTA 3, Unreal Tournement, Worms Armaggedon, Gunz, Total Annhiliation, The Sims, Starcraft, Soldier Of Fortune 2, MoH:AA, Kuma War, Starseige Tribes, Quake 3 Arena, Hidden + Dangerous Deluxe, SWINE, Doom Pack, Sim City 3000, C&C:Generals, Steam(CS,CSS, DOD, DODS, HL, HL2DM, DMC, TFC...), Little Fighter 2 etc etc etc. are just to name a few!

    Anyways, what is the 5 year old graphics card you have and how much is it and where can I buy it?

    Well, now I figured out why ET used to lag so much at times. I was either on my bot server or I was on a server with over 20 people.

    It's not how low or how high the ping of the server is for me, it's how many people are playing there. The more activity and movement by players. the laggier it is.

    Damn that stupid n00b clan server, no one was good for shit. I had no fun because there was hardly any players fighting nearby or players would sneak up on my and kill me.

    Well, I'm used to laggy situations so now I got to get used to playing against low numbers and less laggy shit, which would be better if I am good at one on one scenarios...

  19. #44
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    donija, u shuld get chaos theory. it may be short, but there's nothing better than hanging down from a pipe above ure enemy and hearing the *snap* of his neck. and its even better in coop! twice the neck snapping!

  20. #45
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    donija, u shuld get chaos theory. it may be short, but there's nothing better than hanging down from a pipe above ure enemy and hearing the *snap* of his neck. and its even better in coop! twice the neck snapping!
    I dunno...

    I's settle for these two since I already got 'em.

    Besides, I don't really like stealth games and games that require alot of patiance. I just bought these two because they were two in one(SC + PT) and because they were cheap --- $9.99...

    Looks brand new but it's probably either some glitch that the store/company or whatever ****ed up with, and I found it browsing through the PC games section, and I don't remember even if it were on the letter 'S. This means that I'm lucky to prolly have the last one...

    Why did I buy a stealth game even if I don't like stealth games, you might ask?

    Well, this is easy.

    I don't like games that require PATIANCE, or have the issue of the only walk the ground scenario, where in this game you climb walls, pipes etc. which is a better way of stealth than having no gun, sneaking past enemies with ak-47s and wall hugging unhuggable walls...

    This game, well this package, cost me only around 12 bucks total because of taxes(see note) besides the 9.99 dollar price tag.

    Good deal?

    I'd think so...

    If everyone says it's the best, then I'm gonna go with ones who experianced it instead of following my instincts, which are very inaccurate, and since I have a record of having bad luck follow me everywhere, besides having to think about decisions, I can't even hope to get a good game...

    For example:

    I bought Everquest along with like 7 other expansions once for a fairly good price. I bought it because I then liked MMORPG's and heard shit about it long before I knew the PS2 or GTA existed, where I went home and installed the software, and found out that it was a pay to play type of game.

    They have millions of players, so why the **** would they need me to pay.

    I somehow returned the software.

    A while later, I was lured into the same shit again, where I bought Star Wars Galaxies Starter Kit, which I still have sitting in my cupboard of one of my furnitures, the same place where I keep a large pack of 9mm bullets for my Glock 17...

    I tried returning this one because it was the same --- pay to play, and the cheap bastard didn't let me return it, so I got pissed, my boys also, and you know the rest of the story, and eventually, we jumped that cheap bastrad at night in his garage walkway, and since justice is very poor here, I am still living at the place where I --- let me count the crimes for you:

    -Attempted Murder
    -Aggrivated Assault
    -Arson
    -Destruction Of Property
    -Auto Theft
    -Robbery/Mugging/Swarming
    -Burglary
    -Assault With A Dangerous Weapon
    -Careless Use Of A Firearm
    -Possesion Of A Firearm
    -Stabbing
    -Shooting
    -Verbal Abuse
    -Use Of Drugs(I was high )
    -Drug Possession
    -DUI
    -Credit/Debit Card Fraud(We stole his credit card and used it to buy ---)
    -Kidnapping(We dumped his ass in the river)
    -Identity Theft(check Credit/Debit Card Fraud)
    -Driving Without Insurance
    -Driving Without A Drivers Licence

    Anyways, since justice is very poor here, I never got around to having a cop ask me for shit like this involving this person...

    It wasn't even on the news until they found the ****** in the river, more likley the next day when kids were going to school. People really do start to stink when they become half dead.

    ****** is still in the hospital, still in a coma, still not shown anymore on the news, still a mystery, still a bloody mess, still no evidence found out of more than a 100 things we touched, smashed, burned or dropped during the --- you know...

    And still the cops will always be either crooked, dirty, lazy or just plain stupid. Decent and good cops are hard to find.

    Stupid limit they put on the traffic cops on the highway for tickets and shit, the wrong cop gave the wrong lady the wrong ticket during the wrong ****ing time. Big mistake. ******* even acted like a ****ing moron, to her, too...

    Well, he's gone and out of the way...

    I love being like this, even though I sometimes feel bad about the things I do and the families I effect, and it's a very good thing it never happens while I'm doing it...

    Anyways, back to the game.

    I'll give you a few rating from some sites about Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory and Pandora Tommorow.

    Checklist:

    Splinter Cell - Check
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow - Check
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - No Check

    Here is why:

    $9.99 for SC + PT, two in one, and rated best stealth action game.

    Why not CT - because it's not worth having the genre I don't really like.

    Why then even buy SC + PT and waste $9.99 - cheap bargin, good ratings, amusing gameplay, last one left and I can learn new things to do to cops.

    --- Ratings ---

    Here is Gamespot:

    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC) - 8.6
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC) - 9.1
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC) - 8.7

    Here is IGN:

    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC) - 9.6
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC) - 9.5
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC) - 9.4

    Here is Gametrailers:

    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - 9.3
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 9.5
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow - 9.1

    Good rankings...

    I always check to Gamespot for cheats, scores, reviews etc. and I always check to Gametrailers for trailers because they give ME what I want to hear.

    For example:

    When I was searching cheats for True Crime NYC for the PS2, I was searching for the newest ones out. The newest ones out always came out on Gamespot first. When I want to search for the newest video media of games I am awaiting, I go to Gametrailers because they have some content that other sites don't have...

    Such as WiC's gameplay videos, which now convince me that as we judged Battlefield 2142 for a bad game by it's first appearences which were leaked and inaccurate, we also judged WiC because the first trailer it had, besides the 'strategy' game part, it was very well done and felt like the game was going to be in fact as same as the first trailer showed us. It turned out that Battlefield 2142 looks better than we excpected after the first in game gameplay videos came out. It also turned out when we looked at the gameplay videos for WiC, that WiC may look good to startegy gamers, but for the FPS/Other gamers, it looked as if they were completely bummed because I see disappointment in myself and I see that what was once WiC boosting up and flooding itself with eager players, now that has fallen to less than 100 views per day, if not more...

    Now when I feel boredom and sheer disappointment, I look over to the first trailer of WiC, which always sends a chill down my spine. Damn trailer looked too lifelike even though it was computer made...

    OK. Again with the 'novels'...

    My FAQ for Netsforex to answer:

    -Is there really a neck snapping feature in the first Splinter Cell?
    -If so, what buttons do I have to press while hanging down off a 'pipe' in order to execute the execution?
    -That's all.

    I really hope they make a game like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the Xbox 360 but where you have the abilities as in Splinter Cell, and I hope they make the enviroments bigger, more weapons, drivable vehicles(heli's, tanks, humvees, boats, fighter jets, apc's etc.), and I want the same, if not better, graphics than Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the Xbox 360, where the graphics were great, excellent in fact, but was the moving through your teamates bodies really a common glitch in the game or just made along with the game?

    Anyways, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter had a short storyline. I remember finishing the game, training to end, from like Thursday to Saturday, where I used cheats, but I didn't play nonstop. I start a mission, I finish a few and go off to do something. Gaps in between.

    Gameplay is amazing, but the damn game itself is too damn short...

    I love the ****ing game, that's why I wanna play it!!!!!

    But I know what ****ing happens as part of the storyline and now it gets boring to choose missions to play, so instead to avoid the disappointment, I choose to play the whole damn game so the game adds up together and saves me a moment of misery!

    ****!

    Ahh. In the original Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games, there was no storyline. There was no official playable character. Everyone was playable because everyone has a different weapon, if you so as well damn choose to have done so. There was a switiching button. There was no storyline. There was a campaign of missions. I hate hostage rescue, bomb missions and anything timed or risky. I loved terrorist hunt and firefights, though. There is a ton of maps to choose from, weapons to choose from, teamates to choose from, outfits to choose from, plans to make, game modes/mission objective types to choose from, and one click to deploy.

    The cheats come in and the worrying comes out.

    It's that simple...

    This is why I don't like storylines in FPS/Tactical Shooter games.

    The developers of the game put to much crap into the game, such as weapons, mission objectives, enviroments, graphics, moves, physics, etc. and the missions, which are map based and always will be, become short so instead of shooting like 50 scattered terrorists or whatever through a meat factory or something, you know have a few objectives to complete, and roadblocks etc. with a few terrorists, a tank, cars, snipers and shit shooting at you, or even sometimes, the most common thing you see is that someone screws up and the game or mission becomes longer, so that means someone is killed and something is stolen, you will probably have to hunt down the annoying ***** that killed someone and stole something and retrive it back, where you meet another wave of annoying enemies, where the AI is very stupid and besides the artificial PC made *******s shooting at you, you assume that you are getting screwed again, because now, if they were so smart, they would know that you would have to kill them in order to complete your task, in order to finish whatever you need to finish, and go ahead to where ever you need to go. It's all just for annoyance and screwyance.

    Despite the fact that co-op in a game is usually a thing someone would want in order to play with a friend or something, co-op in a stealth game sounds freaky, especially when you see what the person is doing and where he is, which is confusing because you are in a split screen, usually more than 2 sides, and playing on the same TV or if it's on PC, that's different, but still, having no hearing of shooting nor killing is a truck load of shitting in the pants you're wearing...

    Translation:

    Having to face like 4 people on a freaky ass map like an abandoned wearhouse at night and having people sneak up on you and slice your throat is like real life, except you aren't dead yet in real life but dead in the game.

    Note:

    I hate the governement because the taxes we pay them is a way to --- if you are a conspiracy theory reader --- to screw you by wasting it. Where I come from, there is no taxes. Life was perfect until I came here. Now it's a living horror movie set in the 'hood'. I'm lucky enough to have a computer, even though it's a worthless good for nothing piece of crap, and I'm lucky enough to live each day normally as we live it here in the 'hood'. If you don't pay your taxes, it's considered a crime. If you get caught, you get trialed and put in jail for fraud. But where does that money go? It goes into pockets of rich people and political figures that plan on world domination, as part of the Grand Plan set up by the Illuminati. Related to Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Knights Templar, Bilderberg Group, New World Order, Satan etc...

    Anyways, the Patriot Act is a way to slowly get rid of the American people's rights just like what Hitler did to the German people throughout the 1930s.

    You are all being screwed by the ones you trust upon to be your leaders into a better society for tommorow, starting whenever today is supposed to be.

    Your governement and society have created the system where you live your lives and they can control them behind the scenes, where you are not safe by the cops, nor anyone that is supposed to protect the rights the governement and society is trying to take away.

    My governement fought for what is right until it was corrupted by the American governement when they joined our enemies in a continous war they should have not joined, but knew could win and at certain times, did without failure nor regret for any human decency whatsoever.

    My last words:

    When we die, we physiclly rot in the ground, but we spiritually go to heaven or hell.
    Last edited by makedonija77; 06-05-2006 at 10:38 PM.

  21. #46
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    donija, the neck-snapping is only in Chaos Theory. if u look at my post i never sed it was in the original Splinter Cell, only Chaos Theory.
    and in Chaos Theory, u can team up with sumone online and go thru specially made levels. hence "twice the neck-snapping"

  22. #47
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    donija, the neck-snapping is only in Chaos Theory. if u look at my post i never sed it was in the original Splinter Cell, only Chaos Theory.
    and in Chaos Theory, u can team up with sumone online and go thru specially made levels. hence "twice the neck-snapping"
    Thank you for the explenation.

    I thought that when you said 'twice the neck-snapping', you meant that since Chaos Theory is a sequel, that there was 'neck-snapping' in Splinter Cell and hence, since Chaos Theory is a sequel, the 'twice' part comes in.

    Now I know that it's not Splinter Cell 2, more like Splinter Cell 3(Pandora Tommorow was 2).

    You never mentioned anything about the multiplayer part in your last post, even though in previous posts, you mentioned co-op and something like that.

    Ahh, but nvm. Not that important. Well, kind of...

    Ok, so all the moves but no neck snapping?! That's the oldest trick in the book!

    Meaning that if someone is going to go on a stealth mission, they require a bunch of gadgets, a robe, and a gun. Plus their instincts, experiance and years worth of training.

    Usually using the rope to climb up and down buildings, and using it to hang down like spiderman and use the force to break the guy's neck.

    Damn, stealth game and no neck breaking.

    Well, if not that, then at least the choke hold. But no. Not that either.

    It's like modern day espionage or more futuristic, more like 2008 I think, and it's like 3000 B.C. --- no neck breaking.

    Ohhh kay then.

    Is there neck snapping in Pandora Tommorow?

    Really not important but a neat thing to do...

    Ahh why the **** am I even asking anyone about something I don't care about?

    I'm having a bad day, I'm tired, I'm in pain, and I'm pissed off about having a bad day.

    Ok. This is bullshit and a complete waste of time.

    Read this:

    Why are you reading this sentance?

    And this one.

    Man you are so easy.

    I just help waste more than 30 seconds of your precious time making you read this sentance and the ones above because people are so stupid these days and because my posts have long but interesting content in them...

  23. #48
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    netsforex's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    donija, sorry but there is no neck-snapping in pandora tomorrow either.
    i dont think PT was really a sequal. more of a filler for between Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. PT didnt really feel like a real game. just sumthing to bridge the gap. i bet ure looking forward to Splinter Cell Double Agent tho?

  24. #49
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12
    GhostUnit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    2,982
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makedonija77
    YO WHAT GAME CARD IS THAT?!

    How much did you get it for?

    Name and current price at like Best Buy or something please!

    I have 256 RAM!

    Do I have to get a better processor?

    Specs:

    256 MB RAM
    Intel Integrated Graphics Card
    Intel Celeron Processor
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Integrated Sound
    80 GB Hard Drive

    I need a cheap and good graphics card. I need to know if it's my processor I need to update, too, or just my graphics card. I think I'm gonna either have to choose 512 MB or 1GB in the future.

    Tell me if I need to upgrade my processor, graphics card, or whatever in order to play newer games like ET, Battlefield 2 etc.

    Thanks anyways for the CoD thing.

    I bought the CoD Deluxe edition, which includes CoD, United Offensive, CoD + UO strategy guides, the official CoD soundtrack, the paper mini guide thingies and a nice box cover.

    CoD doesn't lag. I play it in safe mode cause it crashed but now I'm used to those low quality sounds around gameplay. CoD:UO lags. But I use cheats so I'm fine. CoD always seems to have errors, like AI errors and shit, the errors that appear in yellow in my left upper corner. CoD has some nice weapons. CoD:UO has some other nice weapons. All together, I think they would make a pretty good game.

    Lolz I bought CoD Deluxe for like 39.99, which I only had 40 bucks in my pocket, so I let someone else pay the gay taxes.

    I also bought Splinter Cell. Damn this game is great. I think it's because I use cheats to finish it and it's not laggy but a little buggy, great physics I use to climb the wall and that stupid error I get because I entered the win the mission cheat and green shade popped up, so I did the killpawns thing and it crashed. Ahh nvm.



    Wat slot is it AGP? or wat

    Is better to buy from www.newegg.com is like 50-80$ less then retail store....

    Im a guy who don order from site so i bought my PC on store.. and a 7600GS video card wich can play all today games... plus i like 2d games.

    Yeah i would say buy a new PC for 300$ in newegg wich is cheaper.. and have good THING all u need is a video card... .


    I bought a Gateway

    Amd athlon x2 64 +4200
    1024 mb rams
    pny verto 7600GS ( was playin wit Intergrated Card.... and man when i bought this... Huge Different
    250gb HD


    i can play all my games with no problem. some people wasting 2,000+ or good pC.... people just want everythin perfect

    lol when CS 1.6 still #1.


    PS: My PC has nice spec... and i still having FPS problem wit my new Video card.
    But i can play BF2 wit no problem just lil lag but don mind

    Having problem wit HL2 tho
    Last edited by GhostUnit; 06-11-2006 at 01:36 AM.
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

  25. #50
    Banned Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you for the support, Ghost Unit.

    Everything was big help until the part with the buying off the internet.

    The problem with that is that I owe too much on my credit card, which means I have a bad credit history, therefore I can't buy anything off the internet or tv...:mad:

    I've just gotten pissed at myself sometimes for that but I say why should I be pissed when I wasted the money on it so my brother can come to this country...:eek:

    I prolly won't be opening up some new accounts for credit cards because those ****ing banks can check my credit history and tada, just like that, I'm declined for a ****ing credit card. I won't even try it because it will get me into even more deeper shit --- 70 percent chance --- or --- get me a temporary or even a straight forward use of a credit card by getting me a credit card --- 30 percent chance --- and I don't think I'll be getting the thirty percent, because if you've read my story with that man that didn't return me star wars galaxies and we ****ed him up, well, that won't happen to anyone here because they've got the union, and unions are with the mafia, which is kinda connected to all the crews I know.:cool:

    See, connections ARE a 'good' thing...

    Thanks for the support anyways.

    I'm better off with the ATI Radeon X1900 series which cost about 200 bucks for the All In Wonder type card, which will prolly cost me 'bout 300 bucks or so with taxes and shit...:mad:

    One more question:

    Can you install a new processor, like having mine turned from Intel Celeron processor into like Pentium 4 or AMD Athalon 64?:confused:

    I think I need new ram, something like the 512 mb or the 1 gig you have --- mine's 256, on both of my pc's.:rolleyes:

    I have like 80 gig hard drive, according to the site I bought it from, but it only has like 76 point something gigs total when I check into the my computer.:mad:

    So here is my check list so far:

    512 MB or 1 GB RAM - nope
    Hard drive bigger than 60 or 40 GB - check
    ATI Radeon X1900 All In Wonder video card - nope
    Good audio card - ahh who knows
    AMD Athalon 64 Processor or Pentium 4 or Intel Celeron D processor - nope
    BF2 - nope

    Damn, I scored 1/6 right. My gaming pc mark failed. One right and one unsure, make is 1/6 alright, but with 1 yet to be detemined, therefore 1/5, and I still fail!:mad: :eek:

    OK! For any of you that don't know this, I just figured out a new cheat for MoH:Allied Assult. It didn't seem like a new cheat to me because I use this on most of my FPS games coming with a console...

    I type in 'give all' for all weapons. It worked...

    When I just checked now, it's 'wuss' on another site also!

    Amazing...

    For all of you that don't know this, try it out!

    For all of you that know this, please save the commentary...

    Rainbow Six Vegas better recive a score over 9 at Gamespot or I'm gonna be pissed off.

    What the **** has happened to everyone lately?

    I turn to the wrong crowd and become lazy and the whole ****ing world has to drift away in my pathetic interests as well.

    I bet if I jump off a building I'll live. I really can't see my future and I don't care but **** it, I know I have to survive because I haven't experianced death which gives me the feeling that I won't die anytime soon, despite the fact that I'm very un ****ing lucky, I have luck with death. I just can't push it too far cause that's asking for it.
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 07:34 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •