Free first and third person shooters list

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 22

they finally stickied this...FINALLY

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 10

nice list, deserved to be stickied

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I agree with everyone! You had done a very good job making a very organized list. I suggest that you should take out the very old games that most people don't play.

Banned Reputation: 10

D-Day Normandy sucks ass.

I'm serious.

I thought that at least from the screens it might have been something like a lower end DoD, but it's nothing like that...

Ok, think of Doom 2 graphics in a WW2 game.

Just doesn't go together.

I mean I can't even figure to work it, it's nice and all for a unnessacery time waster, it's a small install(around 45 mb), and the graphics are nothing like in the pics.

These are more Doom 2 graphics, and in the screens, it looked more 3D than the first person 2D, which is actually what it looks like.

It will probably work on any crappy pc, and mine is a dream pc if it's compared to old pc's playing it, even though mine is crap on the highest of the crap ranks for new games, still...

There is a stand alone version, so you won't need Quake 2 in order to play it as a mod, but the mod is still available, but either way, stand alone is better.

What's different in this game from other games is not just the crummy graphics and crappy gameplay, is that I think when I finally got around to getting on the battlefield where I chose Axis because they have control of the defensive positions, which mostly always win because they have closed and covering spots that give them advantage and they can stay in place and play, where attackers are always mostly open and can be seen because they don't have a plan for suprise, where in Omaha Beach in WW2, Allies won because besides the vast amount of troops coming on the beaches amphibously, the Allies had air support, and distant battleships where they had artillary fire and plus they had massive reserves of extra rienforcements which carried out more waves of soldiers to the beaches once alot of the first few waves of soldiers were slaughtered, but the Axis still massacered them pretty good, because they had MG's and soldiers in trenches all around the beaches and such, which were too little compared to Allied soldiers coming in, and didn't have to worry because of MG continous fire on the Allied troops.

Anyways, what makes this game different is when I joined Axis, the first few windows for me to choose, such as classes and such was that I noticed a massive number on top and figured out what it was, I think it was one of the classes, and it had 0/99 for something, where if it is soldiers, then this game was pretty good, so I joined something anyways and spawned somewhere on the beaches, looked around to see with the crappy and very very very dated graphics, with no reticule on the rifle I was carrying, which when fired, there was hardly any fire coming out the front of it as I can remember, and then I got pissed off and bored already cause before I started it, the game menu looked alot like a Doom 2 menu, I went to the video settings and adjusted it to the highest amount, where I got cut off and the game crashed, where this dialog or error box came and I pressed no sending and started the game again, but this time, the window didn't start normally as in full screen as the first time, but it took up most of the screen and was moveable, and I could see my blue bar for Windows XP on the bottom...

For old and dated pc's, I should give this game at least 8/10, for the new and crappy pc's like mine, it's at least 3/10, and for the newest pcs that could at least play Battlefield 2 and such, this game doesn't even deserve -0/10 because the graphics are really dated, and the gameplay and controls are confusing and gay.

I heard that there was going to be a Gunz International update coming out on May 18th, 3pm Korean time, but when I went to the Gunz website, the same old update was there that I have now...

What's going on?

On Gametrailers.com, there is your award winners for the E3 best games and such...

Check it out!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Enemy Territory and Americas army are classic games. WarRock looks really good, i might download it

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Oh the beta is over what a shame

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by night_monkeys
    Oh the beta is over what a shame
    The final version releases tomorrow, so it's not so bad. It will have more weapons, vehicles, VoIP, clans, and more! Visit http://www.k2warrock.com/ for pre-registration and information.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 22

btw...isn't kuma ware available for download? cuz ur list says that u have to buy or something...

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

zomfg after all this time u ****ing stickied it,thank the lord...

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I agree with makedonija77, DDay does suck. The gfx is just to bad for me to play. It's for lower end PC's. But instead of that play RTCW:ET. By the way nice list

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast