Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free first and third person shooters list

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

You know, Makedonja, you keep talking, but all I hear is "I'm a loser who makes up stories of my various illegal escapades (although I've already admitted I want to play an MMORPG and like Star Wars) to show how much of a 'bad ass' I am to people on a gaming forum."

At least its entertaining And before you freak out and starting attacking, I'm only teasing, so don't bother.

Anyway, onto the real point of this post:

Can't wait for War rock to be open to the public... from what I've read about it it looks like its gonna be a lot of fun, anyone played it and knows if its good or not?

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!

Elvis, u must be new. so Donija MIGHT let u off for that remark.
    and im guessing u werent here before the update to the forums so u must've not seen the flaming.

Banned Reputation: 10

I'll let that one go...

I was about to tell you to go ---- yourself but I see you are new so I will not bother.

And no I guess that you knew this too because you're phsycic and know what I'm gonna say next.

P.S. That middle aged single man with an office job that lives with his mom is waiting on line 2, so get over there and tell him when he's gonna die so he's more misarable than usual, and no advice this time...

Anyways, does anyone know what a thing like this means:

Alright, I have an E drive that I don't remember having before I downloaded Deamon tools and cracked open a game that didn't work after I installed it, and now it looks as if it's a DVD drive.

The good news is that I don't remember ever having a DVD drive on any of my computers during my life and somehow this one came into play.

The bad news is that I don't have a second disk drive installed on this computer where to put in a DVD.

If I put a DVD into the only drive I have, which is a CD drive, I'm sure it won't work.

And I checked a few things, It's a real drive...

Plus the properties thing somehow generated itself out of the ground.

And P.S. That cheap bastard is now pushing daisies along with the cop ****** we took down for doing the things they did. Too bad you won't be able to see the news because it's on local TV and to the news crew, it ain't worth a shit of a story when the police haven't found suspects yet, and FYI, the cops don't know the cop we buried is a cop because we 'confiscated' his badge while doing what we do best to ignorant people that make stupid remarks about people they don't know.

That's our fun side, too!

And *ahem*, help with the mysterious E drive, thanks...

And again, telling you this won't mean shit because you don't know jack about me or where I am so even my IP adress which changes constantly nor the hardware will tell you where I am, bribes are worth alot of money if you want politicians and corropt cops on your side, more like police chiefs to start with. So no I don't have to worry about what a bunch of people thousands of miles away from each other think about what I'm saying because what are the chances we will ever meet in real life, and if god forbid that happens, I'll make sure this whole situation never existed.

Good day!

i thought an E:/ drive was a second hard drive or sumthing?

Super Moderator Reputation: 424

Donija, you have a virtual drive. Daemon Tools creates virtual drives that fool your Windows system into thinking it has more drives than it actually has. If you "mount" an image using Daemon the drive will appear to have a disk in it, when the software is actually using an ISO image or other file to run it as if it was a disk.

Here are the all the Virtual drives that I have with Daemon:

What?:confused:

But I don't have a second hard drive. If you mean disk drive, that's prolly it...

First of all, it says 'DVD' on the icon on the drive.
    Second of all, I never had a DVD drive on any of my own computers.
    Third of all, I only have one disk drive installed in my computer, plus a floppy drive.
    Fourth of all, I think this is some kind of glitch to my computer but I can ever upload a picture of the icon for you to see it, here:

Ok, well, I don't know how to select the picture of the icon, save it as a jpeg or something and upload it to imageshack or something but I'll describe it:

It's named 'DVD Drive (E'. The icon looks like a disk above a silver rectangular prism disk drive and it has the word DVD written in a small black box with white letters on the left side of the disk and drive icon thingy.:eek:

When I go into it's properties, it has the icon that I described to you, plus it says that it's a CD drive and the file system is unknown. The free space and used space are both 0 bytes. It also has the capacity thing and it's labeled E drive.

It also has the Autoplay, Hardware and Sharing tabs besides the General tab.

When I double click on it, it says to put in a disk in the (E drive. When I right click it, and select eject, nothing ejects from my computer.

Ok, here are the hard/disk drives I have:

3 1/2 Floppy (A with the floppy disk inserted into a disk drive kinda like the one I described in the above articles. Local Disk (C which is only a disk drive kinda like the one in the above articles with some changes. CD-RW Drive (D which is like the CD over silver drive as I described above but only without the DVD black label thingy. DVD Drive (E which is exactly like the one I described above. I also have a printer drive but that doesn't belong here and three folder labeled as Shared Documents, -Name- Documents and -Name- Documents...:rolleyes:

I'm not telling you the names tho.:mad:

Anyways, I hope that was help, and since I can't do copy and past from the text in the properties tab of this DVD or CD drive or whatever, and can't copy and picture of the icon, then that is all I can give you.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Murxidon
    Donija, you have a virtual drive. Daemon Tools creates virtual drives that fool your Windows system into thinking it has more drives than it actually has. If you "mount" an image using Daemon the drive will appear to have a disk in it, when the software is actually using an ISO image or other file to run it as if it was a disk.

Here are the all the Virtual drives that I have with Daemon:

Well, thank you for explaining that.

Now the post I created will be useless.

The DVD Drive (E looks exactly like yours...

It fools my computer into thinking it has more drives, huh?

Ok then, I downloaded Deamon tools especially for to help an ISO Imaged or whatever Postal 2 Share The Pain be 'Deamoned' onto my computer. Then if it created a virtual drive then why the **** did the game ask me for a CD when I installed it and started it?

But nevermind that, your article clears up my confusion with the stupid drives. Thank you!
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 07:36 PM.

It asked you for a disk because you unmounted the image. :P

You need a special.... exe.... To launch the game without a disk.

And I'm guessing Neil is your name...

Hehehe...

HAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

Jks...

Quote Originally Posted by makedonija77
    And I'm guessing Neil is your name...

Hehehe...

HAHAHAHAHA!

HA!

Jks...
    I always call myself by my first name...

You don't spend much time in the general section, no?

Yeah.. I meant Disk Drives..

It's hard to explain.

Daemon creates these virtual DVD drives incase you want to mount an image, they're not actual DVD Drives though... They just read the files that are on a disk.

It's just an altertinative to burning the files to a CD or DVD.
    I hate when that happens. It doesn't help... :confused:

It's pure irony for the human eyes and the computer's brain.:mad:

Surely it pisses me off cause now I understand that I have no DVD drive.:eek:

Well, if I did anyways, this pc's a useless peice of ****ing crap that annoys me and I wish that I would get a new ****ing pc but everyday is like a free day to me, no I'm not on welfare and yes I make money that I waste on things illigal and too graphic for sensitive viewers to even hear.

Anyways, if I played a DVD on this computer at the shape it's in now, crashed it and goodbye 600 bucks down the drain and a fight for a credit card buy with my bro for no reason.

Godamn it...

Anyways, thanks for clearing that up again! :eek: :o :confused: :rolleyes:

I always call myself by my first name...

You don't spend much time in the general section, no?
    Nah!

Chances are I'll get banned from this forum and have to come back with a new identity so HAHA again!

But seriously, what were you, 13?

Man you're screwed!

Unless you've got backup then you're not, someone like a big brother with some boys, but you're in England as in the flaming of our older forum, as how mature you are, nevermind that, then chances are you have no boys similar to what we have to have here, so get some OC to get your back!

I dun kno!:eek:

General Section is for ongoing conversations about nothing related to games or is it?

Well, anyways, it's almost 10:00 am here and I've got to play a little GRAW and maybe watch a movie, again, with someone who I find interesting to watch it with!

Edit:

You have some guts telling out your name to others over the net but I'm sure you'll be safe within the arms of ---, anyways...

If you'd look at what I have to offer, I get pissed off at people thousands of miles away over shit they say about me over the net, and usually get them rushed bad or killed in person.

Neil. Well, that explains everything!

*Ahh wtf am I still being a dumbass for here anyways?*

I'm goin' to my living room now to smoke a blunt and bust some shots at those ****ing punks having a party infront of my ****ing house, excuse me!
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Ha, I've always used my first name on the internet. I don't see anything wrong with it... I could call myself John, Jack, Ben, Craig... For all you know my name might not be Neil.. Heck, I might not even be 14.

And you sure have an... Interesting... View on life, don't you Mr. Donija?

Moving SWIFTLY on before I get stabbed by that suspicious looking man across the road that keeps looking at me, does anyone else have any more games to add to this list...? It hasn't been updated in a while.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

nice list!
    There are some more shooters that are free,
    And i am missing soldat on the list oh wel..
    Keep up the gj!

Cyaaa,

It asked you for a disk because you unmounted the image. :P

You need a special.... exe.... To launch the game without a disk.
    And how would that be possible to do?

Ha, I've always used my first name on the internet. I don't see anything wrong with it... I could call myself John, Jack, Ben, Craig... For all you know my name might not be Neil.. Heck, I might not even be 14.

And you sure have an... Interesting... View on life, don't you Mr. Donija?

Moving SWIFTLY on before I get stabbed by that suspicious looking man across the road that keeps looking at me, does anyone else have any more games to add to this list...? It hasn't been updated in a while.
    Yea I do have an interesting view on life. Well, more of my type of LIFE, not so much a view...

Anyways, if your name is really Neil, is your last name Eckels or something like that and are you a vice principle at the 'senior public school' currently at this moment?

If you are, you fat piece of ****ing shit, I'm just waiting for you to do shit to me so I'll be able to break your fat ****ing neck, slice off your hairy fat nuts, shove them down in your loud mouth, and stick your severed head up your fat ugly ass, or I'll just stab you myself with a ****ing machete and slice your fatass in half while you're walking down the street, you fat ****ing coward mother****er!

If not, then if you haven't read my next post, you should...

--- Next Post --- FOR MUXIRDON >>> DONT READ THIS UNTIL YOU'VE READ MY PREVIOUS POST!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're not Neil Eckels or whatever that fat bastard's name is, then just forget what I said in my previous post and try to keep it to lower confusion and little flaming...

Plus no offense, since it may not be you, then the message is not for you!
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Talking Get over yourself

Yea I do have an interesting view on life. Well, more of my type of LIFE, not so much a view...

Anyways, if your name is really Neil, is your last name Eckels or something like that and are you a vice principle at the 'senior public school' currently at this moment?

If you are, you fat piece of ****ing shit, I'm just waiting for you to do shit to me so I'll be able to break your fat ****ing neck, slice off your hairy fat nuts, shove them down in your loud mouth, and stick your severed head up your fat ugly ass, or I'll just stab you myself with a ****ing machete and slice your fatass in half while you're walking down the street, you fat ****ing coward mother****er!

If not, then if you haven't read my next post, you should...
    Is it just me or are blank threats over the internet getting more popular now? Dude YOUR NEVER GOING TO DO ANY OF THIS! he could give you his real home adress and guess what? YOU COULDNT DO A DAMN THING! People are entitled to reveal as much information about themselves aas they want, now what YOUVE revealed to everyone is that your immature and that you have NO self control. Get a life that doesnt include bsing that your older than 15.

Quote Originally Posted by covert_eskimo
    Is it just me or are blank threats over the internet getting more popular now? Dude YOUR NEVER GOING TO DO ANY OF THIS! he could give you his real home adress and guess what? YOU COULDNT DO A DAMN THING! People are entitled to reveal as much information about themselves aas they want, now what YOUVE revealed to everyone is that your immature and that you have NO self control. Get a life that doesnt include bsing that your older than 15.
    **** YOU!!!!!

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Default yep

um im sorry makedonija77 what finishing school did u say u graduated from

Quote Originally Posted by Lwrhost
    um im sorry makedonija77 what finishing school did u say u graduated from
    I didn't say what finishing school I graduated from...

A couple of things.
    A)A man's head will not fit up there.
    Throwing profanity all over the board does not make you look cool,or mature-As you claim do be.
    C)With those kinds of things spurting out of your adolescent brain every five minutes you will not last five minutes in the real world;The world outside of middle school.
    D)By spamming boards like that you do not makeus feel sorry for you or agree with you,or like you at all.
    Am i being a bit mean?Yes,i think i am and would like to apoligize to anyone i offend.Personally,I want him to never post something like that again,but if you guys like that i can understand :rolleyes:

Let the Flaming Begin *starts making a wall*

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

256MB RAM

I don't think so, unless you go for the 25fps and the lowest resolution possible route. I had to change everything to extremely low settings when I wanted to play it on a SiS 741 chipset.

You can try Dispatch Of Army though, I think that could run well.

This game doesnt like me i got Dual core PC with 7600GS ... a 7 series wich should do good on old games on highest.

I get bad fps drop in wolfentein... but in ET Mod i play good no fps drop at all

I hate wolfenstein
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

**** YOU!!!!!
    That must have taken you all day to think that one up. Oh and if anything you further proved my point that you are immature.

Quote Originally Posted by covert_eskimo
    That must have taken you all day to think that one up. Oh and if anything you further proved my point that you are immature.
    Nope. It didin't take me a second.

I'm immature? I'm ****ing glad I'm immature.

Where I'm at, being mature is being good, and guess what, I'm no ****ing goody goody ***** ass mother****ing nerd like you...:eek:

Say what you want, you prolly get your ass kicked in nursery school tommorow, MARK!:mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Groek
    A couple of things.
    A)A man's head will not fit up there.
    Throwing profanity all over the board does not make you look cool,or mature-As you claim do be.
    C)With those kinds of things spurting out of your adolescent brain every five minutes you will not last five minutes in the real world;The world outside of middle school.
    D)By spamming boards like that you do not makeus feel sorry for you or agree with you,or like you at all.
    Am i being a bit mean?Yes,i think i am and would like to apoligize to anyone i offend.Personally,I want him to never post something like that again,but if you guys like that i can understand :rolleyes:

Let the Flaming Begin *starts making a wall*
    You gave me 4 points that are all false.

First off, what ****ing head are you talking about? Yours? The one I cut off your mom's body after I ****ed her?

I don't have an adolesant brain. I am able to make it out more than five minutes in the world, and get others to beat the **** outta punks like you since you're not worth getting my hands dirty.

What ****ing profanity, you dumb dick? Pardon my ****ing language, but this is the real world, even though everyone is biologicaly connected since the beggining of time, and if you can't handle a little cussing, then go back to the ****ing hairy lice infested hole you crawled out from, cause you're not gonna make it one ****ing second with that shit in the real world!

What spamming? Am I making ****ing advertisements about ******? NO! Then shut the **** up and get your hard headed mind to undestand the real issue or the point, because you **** with people you don't know, you either win or you end up dead. And for people like you, there is no winning but only dying. Thats the real world. Live with it...

Don't apologize after you've got yourself into shit you can't handle, because it's not worth showing that you're a further pussy than you really are.

Don't bother making a wall, because I'll blow it down into ****ing dust and bury you in there!

And FYI, I'm ready for anything, so if you start, I'm finishing it.

Back to topic, here are a few games, but most or all are not free, and most or all are mods:

--- Forgotten Hope ---

It's a WW2 mod for Battlefield 1942, and if you've got Battlefield 1942, download this mod. It's the best. In my case, this would make a good expansion for BF1942 or a good standalone game, maybe better than BF1942. Here are some stats:

-Choose from 10 countries, including Germany, Japan, Italy, Finland, USA, Great Britain, USSR, France, Poland and Canada.

-Choose from over 200 vehicles, including tanks, jeeps, halftracks, boats, ships, aircraft, stationary weapons such as artillery and more.

-Choose from nearly a 100 WW2 weapons, including rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, anti tank weapons, grenades, placable explosives, assault rifles, sniper rifles, handguns, melee and even flamethrowers.

-Choose from over 50 maps including Stalingrad, Battle Of Britain, Battle Of The Buldge, Omaha Beach, Midway, Berlin, El Alamian and more.

Best of all, it's free. Just buy BF1942, get yourself a nice computer with a decent memory, video card, hard disk space, fast internet access and some patiance.

Site: http://forgottenhope.bf1942files.com/

--- 1944 D-DAY: Operation Overlord ---

I don't think it's a free game and it's still in development, I think --- but still, what about these stats:

*Sorry for no permission and plagarism, I'll change some words, don't sue, I'm not worth the time nor the money because I'm broke and I'll just slow down your development, don't bother.*

-Realistic Squad tactics based on actual military training guides.
    -Over 50 WW2 weapons
    -Over 200 vehicles, planes, tanks, boats and artillery
    -All of Normandy recreated from photos, maps and drawings
    -Realistic controls and accurate simulation.
    -Every unit, every nation - Germany, UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and many more.
    -Realistic AI controlling every aspect of the game.
    -The AI controls the emotions and feelings of every unit
    -Coordinates realistic tactics and movements
    -Manages over 250,000 units real-time.
    -Large open dynamic maps, that live and breath alongside the fighting.
    -Animals that react to the fighting.
    -Grass and trees get blown by the wind.
    -Buildings and terrain that recive realistic damage
    -24 Hour clock, watch the sun rise as the battles continue
    -Witness all areas of combat, from any number of perspectives, including Omaha Beach, Utah Beach, Sword Beach, Juno Beach, Gold Beach, Point Du Hoc, Bayeux region, Caen, Benouville, St Mere Eglise, Carentan and more.
    -Big open multiplayer and Co-Op system for 128+ players.

Amazing, but when said the word 'price', my nuts itch with irony. But nevertheless, if this game is successfully excellent, and not so successful in the retail market, then I suggest free download.

Site: http://www.1944d-day.com/

--- DTD Team Mod ---

Wonderful weapon mod for Ghost Recon with over 75 high detail weapons and more than 125 weapons kits.

Price - Free

Site: http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd/

---HX5 Red Sun ---

Beautiful total conversion mod for Ghost Recon, with over 200 weapons, new maps and missions, new gameypes, new vehicles and a good choice for fun.

Price - Free

Site: http://www.dragmods.org/

Well, 3/4 games here are free.

Quote - "Make it fast. Make it good. Make it cheap. Pick two."

Damn, they screw you good!
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 07:39 PM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

lmao!! people play nice ok

Talking

Nursery school? Are you speaking form personal experience now? Lets see now, your trying to overcompensate for your physical and mental lacking by trying to give others the impression that you are older than 15 and that you live in bad neighborhood, etc. I suggest you do one of two things, mature up and get a life, or jump off the highest building you can find. If you do the second one you just might make fourth page on the newspaper the next day.:eek:

covert eskimo, ure forgetting sumthing: (no offence to americans) but where Donija comes from (america) u cant survive without acting tough or being tough. give Donija a break, coz for all u know he culd be mental (To Donija: im mental, so im not making fun of u).
    this is also a no-flame zone. ask Murx if ure unsure.

I am american and being like that is a common steriotype of americans which does have some truth backing it up as there are people like that but there are many more kinds of people who have effects on the veiws of americans both good and bad.