Free first and third person shooters list

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

In FPS games, I don't want a storyline.

I just want the battle...

I want to choose weapons, places and the time I want to do it in.

That's my dream FPS game...

Until today, I was only dreaming about that type of game.

Alliance: The Silent War gives me what I want.

Here is the site:

www.alliancethegame.com

Here is the engine:

www.windwardmark.net

Here is why I love it:

This game looked a little nice when I was checking through gametrailers.com for any new nice trailers for my likes, and came along this one...

I clicked on the engine video first. Excellent and easy engine to operate, and my dream engine, even though I have no idea of programming lenguage, and it looks so simple, yet I want to make games...

I clicked on the site second. I checked out the part of the site where it gives the info on the game. Once I saw this system called Warstudio, I almost crapped my pants with joy!

In Warstudio, the ultimate game weapon database, has over 200 weapons you can use throughout the game.

Then I knew that this is my time, that if this type of game is going to be made, so close to my dream game, then my other dream game is soon to be uncovered...

We will see more to the enviroments in future videos, where the only gameplay video includes a desert urban terrain in Egypt, in the 1970s, and we will yet to see how well the enviroment looks in jungle, urban, artic, desert, sea, and other terrains that have interactive enviroments, and in my case, this game looks a little better than Crysis...

Damn it's realistic. I'm gonna go ahead and finish my big ass HD gameplay vid and enjoy it!

Too bad my pc is too crappy to handle it, and it's a shame they won't make it for the Xbox 360...

I won't be getting a new pc anytime soon...

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

dude,story games r the best,as long as they arent involved in acual gameplay to much,like HL2,that game ****ing pwns

oo and i see your still making your long ass posts
    u should get xfire

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

Xbox360 owns PC soon.. once those games comes out. halo 3 , etc

I would buy a xbox360 instead a 400$ video card.....

No PC games cant beat Ghost recon 3 graphic yet.

Rainbow Six for xbox360.... OMG... graphic owns...

I love Xbox360. Gonna have to sell those games i don play cuz i don have $ now.. to buy games

waitin for Rainbow SIx , halo 3.. thats it.

I must get a job.

If u cant play PC games smooth.. and no lag then just play xbox360

GET Ghost recon 3

also CoD2 on Xbox360... IS GREAT.
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 22

i'll try and get a hold of that game.
    National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by DneL View Post
    ..If you were to compare the difficulty of building a computer what would you compare it too?
    Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    A bit tougher than lego.

Quote Originally Posted by ReapЭr
    dude,story games r the best,as long as they arent involved in acual gameplay to much,like HL2,that game ****ing pwns

oo and i see your still making your long ass posts
    u should get xfire

Games with storylines are the best when everything you play goes along with the storyline...

I wasn't talking about games without storylines, I was talking about if we're gonna shoot things in a FPS game, it's a FPS game, it's not a damn love story...

When you see things on the internet about WW2 and shit, you get statistics, facts, numbers, planning etc. --- This means you will have to speak to a WW2 veteran that remembers every day around a battle and what they said or did every single godamn second of that day, and I doubt you'll find a 90 year old grandpa without a leg in a wheelchair that can bearly move, and I garentee that the same damn soggy ass look he'll have on his face won't be the same as what he's thinking or what he's feeling at the time you ask him details about something that almost took his life...

For example, The Outfit had a storyline and even if I did look at the cutscenes, which I didn't, I still wouldn't remember shit because the game is like a third person shooter with strategy game type of gameplay, which I may have looked at some cutscenes and didn't remember why I was on top of a damn cliff, shooting artillery again and again at godamn nazis almost a mile away, and once get on that other side, I had to go back again and then go into a damn castle that was beside my spawn, I love the idea of having a damn special menu where you can choose shit to help you get further into the game for a price --- the points, and I would love it if they would put it into a game with graphics as Alliance or something, put it into a good game engine, and it will be like Battlefield 2 except that you can choose what you want either than having to just pick off anything on the map you find.

Plus when a thing like a machine gun or artillery lands or is 'dropped in', a personal operator comes with it, and when he dies, you can get another one to come in. But of course, for a price...

Go ahead and ask your grandpa or whoever the hell ever has been in a damn war that you know, and ask him details about how heads were flying around and bodies were dropping like a sack of petatos, I bet he/she will probably get a grusome memory of it, and just to make a damn inaccurate duplicate of it where anyone can do the same thing that person did...

In FPS games, especially war games, you shouldn't see a storyline. In every movie, there is love. In every movie, there is love. In SPR, there was a mom. In TRL, there was the natives on the island. In WWS, there was the wives. Understand?

In FPS games, there is killing. There is no love. Not even between teamates. In MMOFPS games like ET, there is always a n00b that TK's and insults others and usually gets kicked or banned. That n00b is usually like a traitor in a war/action/other movie.

FPS games aren't fit for a damn storyline. This is my last example:

You have just come home from killing a hundred nazis, and from seeing all that blood, you won't have the will to **** anymore, but you'll have a past that will haunt you every day for the rest of your life.

You think Gordon Freeman would want to **** that Alexai chick after seeing all those people get killed and being alone for hours with the terror bunch from outer space?

Didn't think so...

I've never played HL2.

And yea, I'm still making my long ass posts. I 'make' them because I get all of the things I have on my mind and the ones that keep coming till there is nothing left to think about. Don't like it? Don't read 'em.

Although you can still scan and skim through the posts for the word 'game', or a word in capital letters that is maybe in the middle of a sentance, perhaps maybe look for a godamn game yourself since you've known games like TFC more than me and you just can't write TFC2 on Google?

Wow...

X-Fire will just slow down my system when I use it. Such as the 'one click join' feature, I will click it once, and then for example wait another 5 minutes for CS to pop up and another 5 minutes for it to load and another 5 minutes to get set up, which in the end, the game will be over if I'm lucky enough to get connected and start playing for the first few seconds...

I see they've got World Of Warcraft, the game I can't play because I can't afford paying 15 bucks a month while having to pay a bunch of bills that cost me most of my salary, and it won't work on my pc.

I see they've got Battlefield 2, well, this game is the game that will never work, start or get me through the first damn mission, even with cheats, because it will lag, crash and destroy my crappy pc.

I see they've got CS, well --- look in above text.

And I see they've got COD2. I have it for the Xbox 360 and I can't even play Battlefield 1942 the way I like it, and I'm even lucky to be able to play COD even though it crashed, froze and lagged in the first few days since I bought it...

No, I'm not gonna get an Xbox Live account because every account will have to be payed for on a regular basis --- monthly, and the only 30 day free period I get is the one I won't use unless the game makes me richer than Bill Gates, more powerful than God(I'm joking, I am not worthy enough and never will be...) and smart enough to know everything.

You have just wasted over 10 minutes of your time reading this unfactual post and more of an opinion, and another 10 or so seconds reading this useless sentance.

And another 2 seconds reading this.

Damn you're making this so easy for me haha! And another 5-8 seconds reading this 'in your face' useless sentance.

Wow...

I feel so :cool:

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!

when did this update happen?! i've had to create a new user now.
    and hi to Donija and Murx!!

*UPDATE* wat are the system requirements for Alliance the game?
    Last edited by netsforex; 05-27-2006 at 10:26 PM.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 16

Do you guys think that my comp can handle wolfenstein enemy territory?

DSL internet connection
    Intel Graphics card
    256k mb ram

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBlue
    Do you guys think that my comp can handle wolfenstein enemy territory?

DSL internet connection
    Intel Graphics card
    256k mb ram
    256MB RAM

I don't think so, unless you go for the 25fps and the lowest resolution possible route. I had to change everything to extremely low settings when I wanted to play it on a SiS 741 chipset.

You can try Dispatch Of Army though, I think that could run well.

Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    when did this update happen?! i've had to create a new user now.
    and hi to Donija and Murx!!

*UPDATE* wat are the system requirements for Alliance the game?

I'm not sure. I think that the game is still early in production so they probably won't release the specification/requirement information until they release the game.

The game looks pretty good so far, and it looks great for it to be made by first time developers or something like that.

It's for PC, and maybe they'll release it for other systems and consoles, I hope, such as the Xbox 360 or the PS3.

From the gameplay video, I see that it will be something like Call Of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 with similary graphics, and like GRAW for the Xbox 360 when they shot the bullets at the ground, like in some missions in GRAW, you have to shoot this minigun from a helicopter and when the bullets hit the ground, it makes a similar effect shown in Alliance.

Well, this game has a storyline, and even though we know so far that the game will be set through different times --- I think they said that a family or something will take part, like a great grandfather taking part in WW1, a grandfather taking part in WW2, a father taking part in Vietnam, and the son taking part in current warfare.

The enviroment looks like it's going to be very detailed and alot of objects are going to be in the maps, such as all those vases and shit in the gameplay video, which gives us a glimpse if there is going to be any vehicles in the game that the player will be able to take control of, and my guess says 50/50 chances...

For the first time, every of our favourite weapons will be in the game, with over 200 of them, from WW1 to now, so choice will be vast in that part of the game, and I like the Warstudio's detailed specifications and the way it looks, and it has a nice calculator to help you predict if you can get a good shot of a person at a certain distance etc...

Hope there is vehicles, though. Very unlikly, but a good addition to a great game. Nice ratings, too!

The specs will probably be something advanced and new, so I doubt that if you work Battlefield 2 on it, there might be a good chance you can play normally, or not...

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast