Free first and third person shooters list

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Banned Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by netsforex
    wat game are the bots for?
    DoD. But never mind now because I figured out how to configure the bot.cfg file in my Sturmbot Directory...

I start a game on my choice of map, join Axis, the bots load with the configurations I set up, and I put in my Sturmbot password so I have more control over the bots in the server.

I join Axis because they always seem to have the defender position in DoD maps, and defenders can set up good flanking positions to take out incoming Allied troops, which always seem to be the attackers.

Like a small map in some FPS game where there is like a building with a bunch of windows that are good positions for the defenders, which hold the building, and the attackers will have to come in and take over, but they spawn on the ground behind a rock or something for cover.

Attackers seem to lose if they don't have more support than just themselves, and defenders seem to win because they can set up in time in good places for cover and complete/good view of the battlefield so it's easier to shoot.

Remember what happened on D-Day? Axis were slaughtering Allied troops coming in on those boats, but Allies won cause they had air support bombarding ground and air troops, plus they had like more than half a million people deployed into action using those boats, and they might have had far navy support that may have bombarded with those heavy navy cannons using the coordinates and shit. No ground support yet for the Allies because troops had to clear the hedgehogs and all the obstacles on the beach. Axis had a bunch of tanks on the beaches that eventually became useless...

Anyways, the Sturmbot Loader thing is prolly a little dated cause I tried searching some forums but nothing gave me a decent link that's not broken or doesn't re-direct me to that stupid Gorumba.com site where the official link to the official SBL was supposed to be.

I got it figured out.

OK WTF --- my juice seems like there is smoke coming from it but never mind, I must be high...

Quote Originally Posted by ReapЭr
    lol I disagree with Murx,I have a 5 year old g-card and the same ram as u,and can easily play ET full quality with no lag...such bad graphics,so i say u try it

lol makedonija...chill dude,u like spazed on me there :eek: but yeah,i can agree on the story thing there,the reason i like cod is casue it focuses on historical events without a ton of detail,nice action without constant story or cutscenes :cool:

oo i can look 4 a DL link 4 u,but not right now,i have shit to do,also with xfire u can always turn it off to play games but w/e. u can try searching filefront or DL.com
    YO WHAT GAME CARD IS THAT?!

How much did you get it for?

Name and current price at like Best Buy or something please!

I have 256 RAM!

Do I have to get a better processor?

Specs:

256 MB RAM
    Intel Integrated Graphics Card
    Intel Celeron Processor
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Integrated Sound
    80 GB Hard Drive

I need a cheap and good graphics card. I need to know if it's my processor I need to update, too, or just my graphics card. I think I'm gonna either have to choose 512 MB or 1GB in the future.

Tell me if I need to upgrade my processor, graphics card, or whatever in order to play newer games like ET, Battlefield 2 etc.

Thanks anyways for the CoD thing.

I bought the CoD Deluxe edition, which includes CoD, United Offensive, CoD + UO strategy guides, the official CoD soundtrack, the paper mini guide thingies and a nice box cover.

CoD doesn't lag. I play it in safe mode cause it crashed but now I'm used to those low quality sounds around gameplay. CoD:UO lags. But I use cheats so I'm fine. CoD always seems to have errors, like AI errors and shit, the errors that appear in yellow in my left upper corner. CoD has some nice weapons. CoD:UO has some other nice weapons. All together, I think they would make a pretty good game.

Lolz I bought CoD Deluxe for like 39.99, which I only had 40 bucks in my pocket, so I let someone else pay the gay taxes.

I also bought Splinter Cell. Damn this game is great. I think it's because I use cheats to finish it and it's not laggy but a little buggy, great physics I use to climb the wall and that stupid error I get because I entered the win the mission cheat and green shade popped up, so I did the killpawns thing and it crashed. Ahh nvm.

Quote Originally Posted by killerkomb
    try gunz online no storyline u choose u wanna be good be good u wanna be bad be bad u can wall climb wall run and all that other crap
    I know. I played it. I want to play it. The launcher is ****ed up. It's too slow. It's can't update. So it's useless.
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 08:30 PM.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10
    Am I in the closet? Or under the bed? Neither, I'm behind you!!

Quote Originally Posted by makedonija77
    also bought Splinter Cell. Damn this game is great...
    lol. i also bought Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory yesterday. chaos theory is the best one so far.

lol. i also bought Pandora Tomorrow and Chaos Theory yesterday. chaos theory is the best one so far.

I forgot to say that I bought Splinter Cell: Espionage Pack. It's got the original Splinter Cell plus Pandora Tommorow.

I just installed Splinter Cell because I already have enough space taken up on my hard drive.

Out of like around 75 gigs total(80 is what they say, but isn't), I have only around 18 left.

I have all these games downloaded or installed or whatever.

I have ET, ETF, SW:KOTOR, COD, Splinter Cell, RtCW, Halo, C&C: RA2, Rise Of Nations, Empire Earth, ST:Voyager Elite Force, Serious Sam The Second Encounter, Ghost Recon + 2 Expansions, Vice City, GTA 3, Unreal Tournement, Worms Armaggedon, Gunz, Total Annhiliation, The Sims, Starcraft, Soldier Of Fortune 2, MoH:AA, Kuma War, Starseige Tribes, Quake 3 Arena, Hidden + Dangerous Deluxe, SWINE, Doom Pack, Sim City 3000, C&C:Generals, Steam(CS,CSS, DOD, DODS, HL, HL2DM, DMC, TFC...), Little Fighter 2 etc etc etc. are just to name a few!

Anyways, what is the 5 year old graphics card you have and how much is it and where can I buy it?

Well, now I figured out why ET used to lag so much at times. I was either on my bot server or I was on a server with over 20 people.

It's not how low or how high the ping of the server is for me, it's how many people are playing there. The more activity and movement by players. the laggier it is.

Damn that stupid n00b clan server, no one was good for shit. I had no fun because there was hardly any players fighting nearby or players would sneak up on my and kill me.

Well, I'm used to laggy situations so now I got to get used to playing against low numbers and less laggy shit, which would be better if I am good at one on one scenarios...

donija, u shuld get chaos theory. it may be short, but there's nothing better than hanging down from a pipe above ure enemy and hearing the *snap* of his neck. and its even better in coop! twice the neck snapping!

donija, u shuld get chaos theory. it may be short, but there's nothing better than hanging down from a pipe above ure enemy and hearing the *snap* of his neck. and its even better in coop! twice the neck snapping!
    I dunno...

I's settle for these two since I already got 'em.

Besides, I don't really like stealth games and games that require alot of patiance. I just bought these two because they were two in one(SC + PT) and because they were cheap --- $9.99...

Looks brand new but it's probably either some glitch that the store/company or whatever ****ed up with, and I found it browsing through the PC games section, and I don't remember even if it were on the letter 'S. This means that I'm lucky to prolly have the last one...

Why did I buy a stealth game even if I don't like stealth games, you might ask?

Well, this is easy.

I don't like games that require PATIANCE, or have the issue of the only walk the ground scenario, where in this game you climb walls, pipes etc. which is a better way of stealth than having no gun, sneaking past enemies with ak-47s and wall hugging unhuggable walls...

This game, well this package, cost me only around 12 bucks total because of taxes(see note) besides the 9.99 dollar price tag.

Good deal?

I'd think so...

If everyone says it's the best, then I'm gonna go with ones who experianced it instead of following my instincts, which are very inaccurate, and since I have a record of having bad luck follow me everywhere, besides having to think about decisions, I can't even hope to get a good game...

For example:

I bought Everquest along with like 7 other expansions once for a fairly good price. I bought it because I then liked MMORPG's and heard shit about it long before I knew the PS2 or GTA existed, where I went home and installed the software, and found out that it was a pay to play type of game.

They have millions of players, so why the **** would they need me to pay.

I somehow returned the software.

A while later, I was lured into the same shit again, where I bought Star Wars Galaxies Starter Kit, which I still have sitting in my cupboard of one of my furnitures, the same place where I keep a large pack of 9mm bullets for my Glock 17...

I tried returning this one because it was the same --- pay to play, and the cheap bastard didn't let me return it, so I got pissed, my boys also, and you know the rest of the story, and eventually, we jumped that cheap bastrad at night in his garage walkway, and since justice is very poor here, I am still living at the place where I --- let me count the crimes for you:

-Attempted Murder
    -Aggrivated Assault
    -Arson
    -Destruction Of Property
    -Auto Theft
    -Robbery/Mugging/Swarming
    -Burglary
    -Assault With A Dangerous Weapon
    -Careless Use Of A Firearm
    -Possesion Of A Firearm
    -Stabbing
    -Shooting
    -Verbal Abuse
    -Use Of Drugs(I was high )
    -Drug Possession
    -DUI
    -Credit/Debit Card Fraud(We stole his credit card and used it to buy ---)
    -Kidnapping(We dumped his ass in the river)
    -Identity Theft(check Credit/Debit Card Fraud)
    -Driving Without Insurance
    -Driving Without A Drivers Licence

Anyways, since justice is very poor here, I never got around to having a cop ask me for shit like this involving this person...

It wasn't even on the news until they found the ****** in the river, more likley the next day when kids were going to school. People really do start to stink when they become half dead.

****** is still in the hospital, still in a coma, still not shown anymore on the news, still a mystery, still a bloody mess, still no evidence found out of more than a 100 things we touched, smashed, burned or dropped during the --- you know...

And still the cops will always be either crooked, dirty, lazy or just plain stupid. Decent and good cops are hard to find.

Stupid limit they put on the traffic cops on the highway for tickets and shit, the wrong cop gave the wrong lady the wrong ticket during the wrong ****ing time. Big mistake. Asshole even acted like a ****ing moron, to her, too...

Well, he's gone and out of the way...

I love being like this, even though I sometimes feel bad about the things I do and the families I effect, and it's a very good thing it never happens while I'm doing it...

Anyways, back to the game.

I'll give you a few rating from some sites about Splinter Cell, Chaos Theory and Pandora Tommorow.

Checklist:

Splinter Cell - Check
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow - Check
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - No Check

Here is why:

$9.99 for SC + PT, two in one, and rated best stealth action game.

Why not CT - because it's not worth having the genre I don't really like.

Why then even buy SC + PT and waste $9.99 - cheap bargin, good ratings, amusing gameplay, last one left and I can learn new things to do to cops.

--- Ratings ---

Here is Gamespot:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC) - 8.6
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC) - 9.1
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC) - 8.7

Here is IGN:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC) - 9.6
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC) - 9.5
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (PC) - 9.4

Here is Gametrailers:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell - 9.3
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - 9.5
    Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow - 9.1

Good rankings...

I always check to Gamespot for cheats, scores, reviews etc. and I always check to Gametrailers for trailers because they give ME what I want to hear.

For example:

When I was searching cheats for True Crime NYC for the PS2, I was searching for the newest ones out. The newest ones out always came out on Gamespot first. When I want to search for the newest video media of games I am awaiting, I go to Gametrailers because they have some content that other sites don't have...

Such as WiC's gameplay videos, which now convince me that as we judged Battlefield 2142 for a bad game by it's first appearences which were leaked and inaccurate, we also judged WiC because the first trailer it had, besides the 'strategy' game part, it was very well done and felt like the game was going to be in fact as same as the first trailer showed us. It turned out that Battlefield 2142 looks better than we excpected after the first in game gameplay videos came out. It also turned out when we looked at the gameplay videos for WiC, that WiC may look good to startegy gamers, but for the FPS/Other gamers, it looked as if they were completely bummed because I see disappointment in myself and I see that what was once WiC boosting up and flooding itself with eager players, now that has fallen to less than 100 views per day, if not more...

Now when I feel boredom and sheer disappointment, I look over to the first trailer of WiC, which always sends a chill down my spine. Damn trailer looked too lifelike even though it was computer made...

OK. Again with the 'novels'...

My FAQ for Netsforex to answer:

-Is there really a neck snapping feature in the first Splinter Cell?
    -If so, what buttons do I have to press while hanging down off a 'pipe' in order to execute the execution?
    -That's all.

I really hope they make a game like Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the Xbox 360 but where you have the abilities as in Splinter Cell, and I hope they make the enviroments bigger, more weapons, drivable vehicles(heli's, tanks, humvees, boats, fighter jets, apc's etc.), and I want the same, if not better, graphics than Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter for the Xbox 360, where the graphics were great, excellent in fact, but was the moving through your teamates bodies really a common glitch in the game or just made along with the game?

Anyways, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter had a short storyline. I remember finishing the game, training to end, from like Thursday to Saturday, where I used cheats, but I didn't play nonstop. I start a mission, I finish a few and go off to do something. Gaps in between.

Gameplay is amazing, but the damn game itself is too damn short...

I love the ****ing game, that's why I wanna play it!!!!!

But I know what ****ing happens as part of the storyline and now it gets boring to choose missions to play, so instead to avoid the disappointment, I choose to play the whole damn game so the game adds up together and saves me a moment of misery!

****!

Ahh. In the original Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six games, there was no storyline. There was no official playable character. Everyone was playable because everyone has a different weapon, if you so as well damn choose to have done so. There was a switiching button. There was no storyline. There was a campaign of missions. I hate hostage rescue, bomb missions and anything timed or risky. I loved terrorist hunt and firefights, though. There is a ton of maps to choose from, weapons to choose from, teamates to choose from, outfits to choose from, plans to make, game modes/mission objective types to choose from, and one click to deploy.

The cheats come in and the worrying comes out.

It's that simple...

This is why I don't like storylines in FPS/Tactical Shooter games.

The developers of the game put to much crap into the game, such as weapons, mission objectives, enviroments, graphics, moves, physics, etc. and the missions, which are map based and always will be, become short so instead of shooting like 50 scattered terrorists or whatever through a meat factory or something, you know have a few objectives to complete, and roadblocks etc. with a few terrorists, a tank, cars, snipers and shit shooting at you, or even sometimes, the most common thing you see is that someone screws up and the game or mission becomes longer, so that means someone is killed and something is stolen, you will probably have to hunt down the annoying ***** that killed someone and stole something and retrive it back, where you meet another wave of annoying enemies, where the AI is very stupid and besides the artificial PC made assholes shooting at you, you assume that you are getting screwed again, because now, if they were so smart, they would know that you would have to kill them in order to complete your task, in order to finish whatever you need to finish, and go ahead to where ever you need to go. It's all just for annoyance and screwyance.

Despite the fact that co-op in a game is usually a thing someone would want in order to play with a friend or something, co-op in a stealth game sounds freaky, especially when you see what the person is doing and where he is, which is confusing because you are in a split screen, usually more than 2 sides, and playing on the same TV or if it's on PC, that's different, but still, having no hearing of shooting nor killing is a truck load of shitting in the pants you're wearing...

Translation:

Having to face like 4 people on a freaky ass map like an abandoned wearhouse at night and having people sneak up on you and slice your throat is like real life, except you aren't dead yet in real life but dead in the game.

Note:

I hate the governement because the taxes we pay them is a way to --- if you are a conspiracy theory reader --- to screw you by wasting it. Where I come from, there is no taxes. Life was perfect until I came here. Now it's a living horror movie set in the 'hood'. I'm lucky enough to have a computer, even though it's a worthless good for nothing piece of crap, and I'm lucky enough to live each day normally as we live it here in the 'hood'. If you don't pay your taxes, it's considered a crime. If you get caught, you get trialed and put in jail for fraud. But where does that money go? It goes into pockets of rich people and political figures that plan on world domination, as part of the Grand Plan set up by the Illuminati. Related to Skull and Bones, Freemasons, Knights Templar, Bilderberg Group, New World Order, Satan etc...

Anyways, the Patriot Act is a way to slowly get rid of the American people's rights just like what Hitler did to the German people throughout the 1930s.

You are all being screwed by the ones you trust upon to be your leaders into a better society for tommorow, starting whenever today is supposed to be.

Your governement and society have created the system where you live your lives and they can control them behind the scenes, where you are not safe by the cops, nor anyone that is supposed to protect the rights the governement and society is trying to take away.

My governement fought for what is right until it was corrupted by the American governement when they joined our enemies in a continous war they should have not joined, but knew could win and at certain times, did without failure nor regret for any human decency whatsoever.

My last words:

When we die, we physiclly rot in the ground, but we spiritually go to heaven or hell.
    Last edited by makedonija77; 06-05-2006 at 11:38 PM.

donija, the neck-snapping is only in Chaos Theory. if u look at my post i never sed it was in the original Splinter Cell, only Chaos Theory.
    and in Chaos Theory, u can team up with sumone online and go thru specially made levels. hence "twice the neck-snapping"

donija, the neck-snapping is only in Chaos Theory. if u look at my post i never sed it was in the original Splinter Cell, only Chaos Theory.
    and in Chaos Theory, u can team up with sumone online and go thru specially made levels. hence "twice the neck-snapping"
    Thank you for the explenation.

I thought that when you said 'twice the neck-snapping', you meant that since Chaos Theory is a sequel, that there was 'neck-snapping' in Splinter Cell and hence, since Chaos Theory is a sequel, the 'twice' part comes in.

Now I know that it's not Splinter Cell 2, more like Splinter Cell 3(Pandora Tommorow was 2).

You never mentioned anything about the multiplayer part in your last post, even though in previous posts, you mentioned co-op and something like that.

Ahh, but nvm. Not that important. Well, kind of...

Ok, so all the moves but no neck snapping?! That's the oldest trick in the book!

Meaning that if someone is going to go on a stealth mission, they require a bunch of gadgets, a robe, and a gun. Plus their instincts, experiance and years worth of training.

Usually using the rope to climb up and down buildings, and using it to hang down like spiderman and use the force to break the guy's neck.

Damn, stealth game and no neck breaking.

Well, if not that, then at least the choke hold. But no. Not that either.

It's like modern day espionage or more futuristic, more like 2008 I think, and it's like 3000 B.C. --- no neck breaking.

Ohhh kay then.

Is there neck snapping in Pandora Tommorow?

Really not important but a neat thing to do...

Ahh why the **** am I even asking anyone about something I don't care about?

I'm having a bad day, I'm tired, I'm in pain, and I'm pissed off about having a bad day.

Ok. This is bullshit and a complete waste of time.

Read this:

Why are you reading this sentance?

And this one.

Man you are so easy.

I just help waste more than 30 seconds of your precious time making you read this sentance and the ones above because people are so stupid these days and because my posts have long but interesting content in them...

donija, sorry but there is no neck-snapping in pandora tomorrow either.
    i dont think PT was really a sequal. more of a filler for between Splinter Cell and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. PT didnt really feel like a real game. just sumthing to bridge the gap. i bet ure looking forward to Splinter Cell Double Agent tho?

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by makedonija77
    YO WHAT GAME CARD IS THAT?!

How much did you get it for?

Name and current price at like Best Buy or something please!

I have 256 RAM!

Do I have to get a better processor?

Specs:

256 MB RAM
    Intel Integrated Graphics Card
    Intel Celeron Processor
    Windows XP Home Edition
    Integrated Sound
    80 GB Hard Drive

I need a cheap and good graphics card. I need to know if it's my processor I need to update, too, or just my graphics card. I think I'm gonna either have to choose 512 MB or 1GB in the future.

Tell me if I need to upgrade my processor, graphics card, or whatever in order to play newer games like ET, Battlefield 2 etc.

Thanks anyways for the CoD thing.

I bought the CoD Deluxe edition, which includes CoD, United Offensive, CoD + UO strategy guides, the official CoD soundtrack, the paper mini guide thingies and a nice box cover.

CoD doesn't lag. I play it in safe mode cause it crashed but now I'm used to those low quality sounds around gameplay. CoD:UO lags. But I use cheats so I'm fine. CoD always seems to have errors, like AI errors and shit, the errors that appear in yellow in my left upper corner. CoD has some nice weapons. CoD:UO has some other nice weapons. All together, I think they would make a pretty good game.

Lolz I bought CoD Deluxe for like 39.99, which I only had 40 bucks in my pocket, so I let someone else pay the gay taxes.

I also bought Splinter Cell. Damn this game is great. I think it's because I use cheats to finish it and it's not laggy but a little buggy, great physics I use to climb the wall and that stupid error I get because I entered the win the mission cheat and green shade popped up, so I did the killpawns thing and it crashed. Ahh nvm.

Wat slot is it AGP? or wat

Is better to buy from www.newegg.com is like 50-80$ less then retail store....

Im a guy who don order from site so i bought my PC on store.. and a 7600GS video card wich can play all today games... plus i like 2d games.

Yeah i would say buy a new PC for 300$ in newegg wich is cheaper.. and have good THING all u need is a video card... .

I bought a Gateway

Amd athlon x2 64 +4200
    1024 mb rams
    pny verto 7600GS ( was playin wit Intergrated Card.... and man when i bought this... Huge Different
    250gb HD

i can play all my games with no problem. some people wasting 2,000+ or good pC.... people just want everythin perfect

lol when CS 1.6 still #1.

PS: My PC has nice spec... and i still having FPS problem wit my new Video card.
    But i can play BF2 wit no problem just lil lag but don mind

Having problem wit HL2 tho
    Last edited by GhostUnit; 06-11-2006 at 02:36 AM.
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

Thank you for the support, Ghost Unit.

Everything was big help until the part with the buying off the internet.

The problem with that is that I owe too much on my credit card, which means I have a bad credit history, therefore I can't buy anything off the internet or tv...:mad:

I've just gotten pissed at myself sometimes for that but I say why should I be pissed when I wasted the money on it so my brother can come to this country...:eek:

I prolly won't be opening up some new accounts for credit cards because those ****ing banks can check my credit history and tada, just like that, I'm declined for a ****ing credit card. I won't even try it because it will get me into even more deeper shit --- 70 percent chance --- or --- get me a temporary or even a straight forward use of a credit card by getting me a credit card --- 30 percent chance --- and I don't think I'll be getting the thirty percent, because if you've read my story with that man that didn't return me star wars galaxies and we ****ed him up, well, that won't happen to anyone here because they've got the union, and unions are with the mafia, which is kinda connected to all the crews I know.:cool:

See, connections ARE a 'good' thing...

Thanks for the support anyways.

I'm better off with the ATI Radeon X1900 series which cost about 200 bucks for the All In Wonder type card, which will prolly cost me 'bout 300 bucks or so with taxes and shit...:mad:

One more question:

Can you install a new processor, like having mine turned from Intel Celeron processor into like Pentium 4 or AMD Athalon 64?:confused:

I think I need new ram, something like the 512 mb or the 1 gig you have --- mine's 256, on both of my pc's.:rolleyes:

I have like 80 gig hard drive, according to the site I bought it from, but it only has like 76 point something gigs total when I check into the my computer.:mad:

So here is my check list so far:

512 MB or 1 GB RAM - nope
    Hard drive bigger than 60 or 40 GB - check
    ATI Radeon X1900 All In Wonder video card - nope
    Good audio card - ahh who knows
    AMD Athalon 64 Processor or Pentium 4 or Intel Celeron D processor - nope
    BF2 - nope

Damn, I scored 1/6 right. My gaming pc mark failed. One right and one unsure, make is 1/6 alright, but with 1 yet to be detemined, therefore 1/5, and I still fail!:mad: :eek:

OK! For any of you that don't know this, I just figured out a new cheat for MoH:Allied Assult. It didn't seem like a new cheat to me because I use this on most of my FPS games coming with a console...

I type in 'give all' for all weapons. It worked...

When I just checked now, it's 'wuss' on another site also!

Amazing...

For all of you that don't know this, try it out!

For all of you that know this, please save the commentary...

Rainbow Six Vegas better recive a score over 9 at Gamespot or I'm gonna be pissed off.

What the **** has happened to everyone lately?

I turn to the wrong crowd and become lazy and the whole ****ing world has to drift away in my pathetic interests as well.

I bet if I jump off a building I'll live. I really can't see my future and I don't care but **** it, I know I have to survive because I haven't experianced death which gives me the feeling that I won't die anytime soon, despite the fact that I'm very un ****ing lucky, I have luck with death. I just can't push it too far cause that's asking for it.
    Last edited by FabianN; 06-23-2006 at 08:34 PM.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast