In FPS games, I don't want a storyline.

I just want the battle...

I want to choose weapons, places and the time I want to do it in.

That's my dream FPS game...

Until today, I was only dreaming about that type of game.

Alliance: The Silent War gives me what I want.

Here is the site:

www.alliancethegame.com

Here is the engine:

www.windwardmark.net

Here is why I love it:

This game looked a little nice when I was checking through gametrailers.com for any new nice trailers for my likes, and came along this one...

I clicked on the engine video first. Excellent and easy engine to operate, and my dream engine, even though I have no idea of programming lenguage, and it looks so simple, yet I want to make games...

I clicked on the site second. I checked out the part of the site where it gives the info on the game. Once I saw this system called Warstudio, I almost crapped my pants with joy!

In Warstudio, the ultimate game weapon database, has over 200 weapons you can use throughout the game.

Then I knew that this is my time, that if this type of game is going to be made, so close to my dream game, then my other dream game is soon to be uncovered...

We will see more to the enviroments in future videos, where the only gameplay video includes a desert urban terrain in Egypt, in the 1970s, and we will yet to see how well the enviroment looks in jungle, urban, artic, desert, sea, and other terrains that have interactive enviroments, and in my case, this game looks a little better than Crysis...

Damn it's realistic. I'm gonna go ahead and finish my big ass HD gameplay vid and enjoy it!