whatever you dont dont make a mage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 253

Quote Originally Posted by DProxy View Post
    That's stupid mages clothes look nice plus the only Armour that looks really nice is the Sun&moon armour for Knights at 80+
    the lvl160 knight armor looks nice :P

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 10

if you make a class you should not care about the clothes that much, its usually for the type of the class, the skills and what it does (not the appearance)
    But oh well, clothes are like 10% of the importance to me, doesnt matter to me, I still go for mage anyways ( favorite class ever and I always pick mage when I start a game so GO MAGES!!!

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

PFFT. That's really dumb, you won't play a class due to ARMOR? Who gives a crap!

I played a mage in SEAL ONLINE and I like it and I leveled pretty fast than all the other jobs, possibly. Mages lvl pretty fast and I don't care about the clothes because you don't have to wear them, you can wear costumes or G items. Besides, playing a mage is fun! (x

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default w00tz

go gay guys and girls and btw is the seal open beta 4 evry1 cus i dun think it is is it?
    and also about taht butt comment thats just ur opinion try a little compation every once in a while it prevents wrinkles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12